Old 12-04-2006, 05:01 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default 30 Somethings Monday Chat--12/4

Good Morning!!
Lauren--I missed the post but I will catch them again for the "Noon Years Eve party" in N.O. This was the best concert yet..The best was when Smitty mentioned to me that K is talking more and clearer than ever...I just beamed that someone noticed!!! After seeing them since August 2005, I think K thinks they are uncles or something!!

Yeah on meeting the mini goal Sharon???(sorry lost the other posts in the thread!!!

Stevi, Holy, MamaB, Karen,Rx, Nail L (Ok at 4am my brain in numb-and no glasses or contacts onsorry if I missed someone ) Hello to everyone!!!!
Off to save lives(I will put the contacts in )
Ok--the new avatar is with the bigger tiger who is awake..He kept fussing and she really didnt like him as much
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:12 AM   #2  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Morning Everyone.

Just another short posting to say that my mood is slightly better than it has been, but still not great. DW had her work Christmas party last night, which meant far too many treats & bad foods to even think about. Ugh am I not looking forward to getting on the scale this morning. (Same story, different week.)

Have an old university buddy staying with us. He's moving here with his family after he's taken a new job. He starts his job today, but his family is staying in their old city while they sell the house, etc. He's supposed to be staying with his sister (who I also know & lives just outside the city) but their family has something like a Norwalk virus going through the house. Figured he should bunk here for a couple days while they get that out of their system.

Meditation session yesterday was interesting. Time went much faster than I had originally thought it might, but it was still VERY hard to think about nothing. Dare I say almost impossible? I guess I was warned that "new people" have this problem and it will only get better with time. I just hope I have the persistence to tolerate it long enough.

Anyway, enough with that. Gotta share the shower with 3 people so that means getting my buns going sooner.

Thinking about you all. Especially those who are struggling with their weight loss (like me) or other challenges in out lives. to you all.

:Lawrence

--
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 07:50 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8"

Morning all!

I am going on my 3rd cup this morning, thank goodness that it is 1/2 caf!! Then again, maybe I would get more done being hopped up on full caf!

Well, we are on a 2 hour school delay this morning.....got about 8 inches of snow and they are calling for up to 6 inches more this AM. Of course the kids are hoping they will just cancel altogether, but I doubt that will happen. It takes alot more than 14 inches of snow to close school here!

Alex is doing much, much better these days, of course he is still on the Neb 3x's a day, so he should be improving. Problem is that he is feeling so much better he thinks that he does not need the meds anymore. I try to explain to him that following Dr's orders is what is helping him to feel better, but all he knows is that he has to sit down for 10 min 3x's a day and breathe and heaven forbid that he take a break from playing!! Thank you all for all of the information, I know that it will be very helpful as Doc and I work through this. I REALLY want to avoid regular steroid treatment if possible.

Lawrence~Glad mood is improving for you. Don't avoid us because you are down, that is what we are here for.

RR~Love the pict of K and the tiger, Very Cool!! What was it that you all went to see? Sounds like you had a great time!

Stevi, Christi, Michelle, Molly, Lauren and everyone else and a Hi to those I missed.

Have a great day!
Darcy
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:29 AM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

*wavie*

one week of stress left!!!!! i hope I make it
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:41 AM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Darcy, Where are you again? We were supposed to get snow, not sure how much, last night or today, but we don't have anything. Now they're saying high of 40° and chance of flurries. Whatever, it's sunny out my window! RR is talking about the Imagination Movers, they are a local kid's band from New Orleans that are now on the Disney channel.

RX, Geez, another person to share the shower with can't be fun! Hang in there.

RR, no problem! Are they supposed to have their own show, or just the music?? I thought they were going to have their own show. I love the new pics of K!! She doesn't look like she's got a problem with that tiger!

Sharon, Congrats on the mini-goal!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote