Height: 5'10"

Default 30-Something's: 11/29 Chat

Mornin' All!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 09:31 AM   #2  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

oh muh gosh it's cold this morning!!! i'm sewing sewing sewing and no time for exercise hope you guys have a better day than i've got planned!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:35 PM   #3  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Boy you all are soooooo chatty today LOL
thought i'd fly by cause im training 2 new girls and having to do my work as well
Take care
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:27 PM   #4  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

We all must be busy....
I was up til 1am down loading and organizing songs for the new band. I usually don't have to do this stuff....But I pick them all and they pick from those. Burned 14 discs!! 80 songs.Yowza! What would you all wanna hear if you had a band at your wedding?? Dance stuff, no country (that'll go over well I'm sure!) Lil feller thougth it a good idea to get up and play @ 2:30 am ...then up again @ 5:30am for the day. His naps are terrible! Usually he'll take 2 one hour+ naps, today Its more like 20 min, 5 of which take him to get to sleep. I'm not too cool with letting him skip it as he gets seriously clumzy and since he thinks he can walk (which he almost can) and he's fearless, he just gets hurt. He took two steps in his crib, does that count?
Christi~ I think you an chose to have them private or public, but if you haven't consciously made the choice then, Yes. Everyone can see them.
Lauren~ Are you job huntin' or what!? I thought you'd be more chatty seein' your home for now.
Goddess~ Yay! Help!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:06 PM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey, sorry I'm not chatty! I guess I'm just in a rotten mood because of daycare. If I was home alone, I might be more chatty, but the boys don't give me much posting time!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:41 PM   #6  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

I didn't think of that....sheesh. I'm sorry.
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:51 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Don't worry Lauren, I haven't been feeling very chatty either. I was soo sorry to hear about the daycare.

Stevie & Wanna, WOW the talent is just dripping out of you girls.

Molly, where is your weight watchers meeting? I am actually thinking about doing Biggest Loser. I got the book from the library to check it out first. I know that WW has been successful for a lot of people too.

Well hello to everyone else.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:54 PM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

well all that's left on the 3rd set of pj's is buttons. i hope she likes this crap cuz i'm tired of it.

bad eating day...i'll try harder but dangit i am HORRIBLY stressed. ok off to eat dinner and back to sewing again *sighs*
Old 11-29-2006, 11:07 PM   #9  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

I am so stinkin' excited!! I had my wi tonight and was down .8!! I was just hoping to maintain with the Turkey Day and all but to lose almost a pound??

Christie, I also wanted to let you know...I saw other items on eBay that were hand painted that were Disney and such. I would thin kif you stay under the radar you'd be ok. JMHO though.

Stevi, I wonder if Logan's weirdness is from the almost walking. I remember reading that when they are learning a new "thing" that they will sometimes have goofy sleep patterns because they are so excited about the new thing that they want to get up and practice. Which could also explain the walking in his bed too. Hopefully he gets back to "normal" soon!

Lauren, I've bben thinkin' about you. I hope things look up soon. How's the job search going?

Michelle. Thanks for the fly by. lol You'll have to update us soon on things there!

Holy...what do you call cold?? See, I'm in OH and it really gets cold here. Just wanna know what a Cali girl calls cold. Although I have to say it's been nice here for a week and I know that it's getting chilly out that way.

Lisa, my meeting is on Alexis...on the other side of the world from you. lol I've heard good things about the biggest loser plan. Let me know what you think of it when you get the book. I do well on WW when I stick to it. I went a little goofy for a bit but i'm back on now.

OK I'm off to bed soon. Make it a great night!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 12:27 AM   #10  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Im a transplant. I'm not a real Cali girl. In all honesty, I'm a native Texan and VERY proud. Up here all we get is rain, so when it's 30 degrees outside in the am, i'm cold

Ok number 3 pr of pj's is as complete as it's getting tonight. gotta finish up a late dinner and start cutting fabric for #4