Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 12:21 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Height: 5'5"

Stevi-Love Malificent! (sp) She is HOT! Great job! Sorry about the 3 lbs but as Wanna says (or I think its what she was saying) they will come right off. Sounds like UR remotivated.

I had an interview witha guy whop wants barn-work done. Yippee! I had to break it to him that he will be paying more than he wants but whipped out my brochure I made up and he was impressed. Hey, if he wants some teenie-bopper cheaper thats fine but they wont show up half the time. This guy's close and has lots of horses but a low-maintenance set-up so it should be easy. I am goping to go tomorrow and try it and one other day and then give him a flat price for the job. I am psyched... I saw another job posted that looked ok but it is 1 hrs away and that means childcare which I dont want to do if I can help it. Plus all that damn driving cuts into the ole payrate doesnt it?

I am eating ok and have gotton down to 1.5 lbs over my low of 161. I am ok with that and the rest should come fast now that I have my wits about me and chocolate all eaten!

DD got fitted for orthotics today since she is knock-kneed and her ankles twist inward. It should fix her complaining up and let her run pain-free. Insurance wont pay but I'll be writing thema letter appealing it since not running leads to obesity, diabetes, and osteoporosis! I will lettum have it. What do you think Holy!? Will I win?!
Old 10-18-2006, 01:02 PM   #47  

Height: 5'8"

Hello!

Jessamy~love the new avatar pict, sure is pretty! Is that from last winter, I hope??? I am SOOOO not ready for snow yet! I am in upstate NY, in what is commonly referred to as the tug hill region/snow country. We get lots of Lake effect snow here.

Stevi~LOVE Malificent!! Beautiful work! Sorry about the +lbs grabbin on, but you were laid up a bit there, so stick with it, I know you can get rid of them!!

Christi~WTG on the 2lbs!! You are SOOOO right about the body not being the same after babies, it is just not fair!!

Holy~you are a trooper, getting up 5am and working out! Hope the hubby calls!

Lawrence~WOOHOO you on the dropping pounds!! Hope you and your DW are feeling better for your getaway! What a lucky woman to have you painting! Interior painting usually falls to me because I like to play around with faux finishes and my DH does not want to mess with that. (he is otherwise very helpful with household duties though.)

Hello to everyone else!!

Well, saw Doc today and we are trying some stuff (anti-spasmatic) to see if it makes a difference with the pain and also he is testing me for food allergies because it may be related. I am still having pain, but am hopefull that he will fix me up, I'll keep you posted.

Chat again soon.
Darcy
Old 10-18-2006, 01:09 PM   #48  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

LOL Squishy, I know I was talking bass ackwards as my hubby likes to say. But you got my point anyway.

Stevi Ok, I;ll be over friday and you can fix me some fish If it doesn't taste fishy , I can eat it, and I don't like it juicy .
Your painting is wonderfull ( but you alread know that ) I love the shading!! I can't wait to see the next one!!
Old 10-18-2006, 01:18 PM   #49  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 06:25 PM   #50  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Hello everyone. I am 31 and a S.A.H.M. I know some of you. Just thought I'd jump on in!
Old 10-18-2006, 07:43 PM   #51  

Welcome Jasmine yes i have seen you around
Old 10-18-2006, 08:00 PM   #52  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Hi Michelle!
Old 10-18-2006, 08:15 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 186/169/150

Height: 5'7

I have had a blah day!!!! It got up to 79 today and it was miserable! A few days ago it was 31. Just wanted to say hello to everyone!!!!
Stevi: That painting was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 09:50 PM   #54  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Stevi, awesome girl! Looks great!

Christi, congrats on the 2 lbs. I'm hoping for a loss this week too. I've been right on track.

Lawrence, not sure if it'll help but try Zicam. I take that when I feel a cold coming on and it works right away and never gets worse! I love the stuff!

Has anyone heard from Melody lately? I have seen her post in forever!!

OK I'm off to bed. Soo tired. The man got up at 5:45 today!! Take care all!
Old 10-19-2006, 06:05 AM   #55  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Talking T is for TODAY and THURSDAY!

Well, as I expected, the scale rebounded a little today snatching a supposedly lost pound back. *sighs* Oh well - it's alright - I'm sure I'll snatch that pound back and the others in no time. No negative thinking here.

Painting went well yesterday and I am very pleased with the results. Fortunately for me, we were only doing the ceiling and only doing a small room. Took about 45 minutes of painting before you could have a seat and wait for that coat to dry. Not quite sure what I'll be doing today...all of my 'projects' for my "vacation" have been completed. What a sense of accomplishment.

Tomorrow, we head to Ottawa for the weekend. This is a good 13-14 hour road trip. HOWEVER we still have not heard from the guy we're supposed to be travelling with. I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ORGANIZED. I'm not really a "last minute, spontanious" kind of person. Last we talked, we were leaving at 6am (not sure how he's even getting to my house -- he lives 30 minutes away in the WRONG direction, so I sure as heck am not picking him up!) but we're not sure where we're staying! (Since my friends have Strep and all. :| ) I think I might have to knock this bozo on the head and find out what's going on.

If I don't get a chance to post before I leave - or at all over the next 4 days - everyone have a GREAT weekend and stay positive!

:Lawrence

P.S. On the discussion of Fish -- I like it, but I NEVER have a clue how to cook it so the DW and I never buy it. The biggest and most important step you can chose when preparing fish is to ALWAYS ALWAYS buy it fresh. It'll save that "fishy" taste most of the time.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:43 AM   #56  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

morning happy people

Talked to hubby last night, i will hopefully chat with him this morning. I miss him so much. Dog's been good about keepin my feet warm at night though.

Yesterday the head of HR asked me if I'd make baby shower favors for her inlaw's shower. Said she'd pay me for it too...........so I am very pleased I finished working on the capes/veils we're using in our show on saturday. I went to bed waaaaaaay late. I have rehearsal tonight too, I skipped my walk yesterday but I got my abs in yesterday and today.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:24 AM   #57  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Hi Holy. I just looove getting paid for crafting )

Have a good trip Lawrence. Don't worry, it will all come together in the end

Hi Jasmine. Glad to have you (I'm a sahm too. )

Hi mommabear: thanks girl, You WILL Get your loss too

Where is melody?????? That is the bad thing about online friends, there is no other way to check up on anyone. Maybe her Internet, or computer is down.

I was reading about skinny jeans (again) "They" are saying that boot cut, detailed,and distructed jeans are out, and the plain skinny jeans are in.

Wanna know what i think is "in" Individuality... Someone that puts thought into what they are wearing, and chooses what flatters their figure, and suits their personality. So there

I am sore from my workout yesturday :Yesssssss: That means it did some good. I'm gonna try to get some abs in today, and some cardio.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:58 AM   #58  

Morning all
Im here just been lurking

Wanna~~ yes they are back in i dont know howd they look on my body shape BUT i did think of an outfit that would be perfect for the skinny jeans If you wear those with a pair of the new snow boots with the fur and a nice matching sweater i think that would look hot LOL

Holy~~ good for you how is he doing? your dh
and you are going so strong on your workouts i wish i had your umph

RX have a great trip

Stevi~~ girl you are so talented and you are definatly an insperation
i wish i could even pull off a coloring book and crayons

Mama ~~ sorry you didnt get much sleep hang in there you'll get your chance to sleep SOME DAY LOL im just saying i feel you after raising 4 kids and the first 3 are only 1 year apart sooooo i didnt get any sleep untill they were about 10 yo LOL

Jenny~~ we all have our off days hang in there when i wanted to give up i got on here and talked to all these great ladies (and men) and they kept me focused we are here for you
By the way what plan/diet are you doing ??(you may have said already sorry)

Jasmine ~~ welcome again and hang around this group you'll get sucked in as i did you wont be able to leave it's such a great bunch here

Squishy~~ gosh girl i cant see how you can do the barn horse thing i guess im just too much of a city girl LOL

Nail~ i hope every goes well with the meds i know it cant mess up a diet very quickly ( my faimly are all nurses and dr's ) hang in there let us know if it helps

As for me im leaving work at noon so i can go to george's trial Wish me luck well him luck
Old 10-19-2006, 12:21 PM   #59  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Hello Any one mind if I join? I am 36 and a mom of 3 My son is 17 and my DD 's are 12 and 8. I have been married for 20 years and it shows dearly. I would like to lose 100 pounds but I have a problem . I get going and something always stops me from going on. I did well here a couple of weeks ago I lost 8 pounds and then I lost it and now I have gained back 4 of those pounds. I Dont work I have no friends and my outside family Sucks. ( Family outside of the home). They can be sooo Fake . They only want to talk to you when they want something. Needless to say I know that you cannot do this by your self and I am looking for some good souls to help me out.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:22 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

I know, I stink too. Have to go shower. I triend this guys barn today and it is MUD CITY! It is a breeding operation. I am used to people who treat their horses like pets, not a business .

I have lost all but the lasst lb of that last gain from the candycorn/chocolate episodes. Chug chug the little engine that could ZH

Goddess- good luck to George! Let us know what is going on! How are things with dh going?

Holy- glad dh can stay in touch

Wanna- way to go on the exercise!

Mamabear- sleep!? I have just become more acquainted with it in the last year! Luxury! Take a nap!

Jenny - this hot/cold weather is what makes us all sick! grr! (achoo!)

jasmine- Hi! welcome!

Gotta run to a meeting about last yrs business taxes! Ughh!
Closed Thread