Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 11:59 AM   #31  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Tried to catch up reading, now I'm busy...I'll try to post more, promise!!
Old 10-17-2006, 12:43 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Height: 5'5"

I am alive- just busy in still trying to figure out next game plan. I may be applying for another PT job of 14 hrs a week. I am thinking about it anyway. It involves 1 hr commute and if they want 2 7hr days I will have to deal with childcare. Ugh. I would love 3 5hr days but then the driving is more! hmmm it WOULD keep me out of the kitchen with my mouth chewing!

So the goal yest was to rid the house of chocolate and unfortunately I did not do the throw-it-out-the-window method. Ugh. It is gone though...

Wanna I feeel you pain! I put snacky things in DH's truck too so they arent in the house. One more thing- DONT COUNT HIS PTS! Dont be his pts police. if he wants to lose he has to do it himself. Sorry, but it is true!

Stevi- sit down, girl! So he eats something gross! He will live!

Goddess- glad to hear the measurements are showing progress!

Bonnie Jean- Way To Go!

Fit and Stevi- I have degree and DH has GED and he is the smartest of us! He reads ravenously and thus knows way more than me and has a way better vocab (not to menshon spellin! lol)! I kick his butt in science though in Jeprody!

JennyMarie- water- whats that? Oh yah! I'll try it. I am bad now that it is COLD out! thanks for the reminder...

RX I change it down whenever I can and up when I go back down half way to where I was! lol

COOL I just found all the other emoticons. See what I am saying about college not making one swift!
Old 10-17-2006, 01:51 PM   #33  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Afternoon all. It's a gray wet day here in Central NJ and all I want to do is sleep. Ugh. I hate that drugged-up sleepy feeling.

Well shucks, little one needs me!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 10-17-2006, 02:20 PM   #34  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Jessamy: I know you are right about DH's points, but the poor soul works up to 12 hrs aday, with a 45m commute one way, plus he goes to the gym3-4 days a week. I buy grocery's, as well as pack his lunch and make supper, he makes very few food choices on his own anyway, but you are right, he needs to learn to be accountable for the choices he does make.

Karenk: I am hoping to get preggo once I get the last 15lbs off. Then I will be a nursing momma too. When the time comes, I'll take any pointers you may have to offer. I tried to BF DD, but she was "tounge tied" and couldn't latch well. I kept at it, but I offered her a bottle after the first month, and though I tried and tried, (and cried, and cried) I couldn't get her to nurse. I kept pumping for 2 months after that. I finally gave up when she was 3 months old. It was the best choice I could have made. So, when #2 comes along, I want to be armed (with knowledge) for every possible obstacle. Everything should be fine next time around, but if not, I will give up after the first month.

Ok, the reason I came back here today (I know I post way more then my share of post a day) Is that I put yesterdays info into fitday, and I had only had 1266 cals!! and I figured that 20pts is only 1000 calories!! Hmmm, am I doing something wrong?

Yesturday I had

coffee for BF (Iknow, Iknow)
lunch was a healthy frozen dinner
snack was 5 peanuts, and 5 pieces of candy corn
supper was 3oz broiled chicken (boneless skinless)
squash, broccoli, and stewed potatoes. (had cream of chicken in it, and a little skim milk)
then the inevitable 2.5 oatmeal creme pies.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:55 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Just have a sec before the rain comes and ruins my tools I left out. Wannabe- if the next one is tongue-tied they can do VERY simple surgury and snip the frenulum (thingy that holds tongue to base of mouth) and it works- have a friend who had it done on her babe and he nursed 12 mos!

I wish you well!

Gotta fly!
Old 10-17-2006, 05:12 PM   #36  

Height: 5'8"

Afternoon all.

Just taking a second to check in so I do not get too far behind here. Gonna make another visit to my Doc tomorrow AM to see what he has to say, hopefully will be my last visit to him in a while. He is a great guy and all, but.....

Will check in again tomorrow.
Darcy
Old 10-17-2006, 06:44 PM   #37  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Squishy, Yep, We had that done for dd. But it took 3months to #1 realize she was tongue tied, #2 research the situation, 3 find a doc that would do it. (everyone I talked to said that there was too much risk, ya da yada. And they said you should wait till they are I think it was 5 years old. Then it requires anstetic, and stitches, I think it even called for putting them under. Well, I did my own research online, and Saw that it was actually much safer to do as a baby. One snip, a drop of blood and it was done. #4 found a doc to do it, and by that time she was 3m and was pretty hooked on the bottle. I was still getting milk, but not a whole lot. Thats when i called it quites. Oh well, you live and you learn!

Hi Darcy
Old 10-17-2006, 08:06 PM   #38  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Hi all!!

Lawrence, it's best if I do the planning. DH isn't a good secret keeper. lol He tried to plan a surprise party for my b-day 4 yrs ago but I knew about it. To this day he doesn't know I knew. I change my ticker every time I lose. LOL Never if I don't. I ignore it till I have another loss. Isn't that terrible?? LOL

Fit, hiya! Life is good here. How about there?

Christie, we didn't do an "official" CEC party. We just showed up. The parties are way too spensive. I did one for Andrea for her 7th b-day and it was like $7.99/person. So we went in with coupons and got 3 pizzas, 12 drinks, and 300 tokens for less than $100. When I did Andrea's party it was over $250!

The man did really good at play group today! Woo Hoo! I left a couple times for 10-15 min and he barely noticed. We're getting there. He's been in a good mood all day (he's in bed now but did good all day!). OK off to work on my site again! TTYL
Old 10-17-2006, 09:20 PM   #39  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hi everyone, did the usual 5 am ab workout, walking on both breaks now (total of miles) walked the dog and now i'm about to walk on my own. I may do some resistance training for my upper body tonight as well. dinner i think will be salmon with dill and green beans.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:03 PM   #40  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

mamma bear, Yeah, thats what I kinda thought!

I do the same with my ticker. I only move it if I lose, but not when I gain. It works for me

Holy, You are SO gonna meet your goal!!

I did good today. I ate my 20points. Yes, I am hungry now, but hey, bed time will be here soon.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:27 AM   #41  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning all!!
No time to check in with everyone, just to say hi!! The boss is at work for our meeting at 5am so I have to be there before!!!!
RR
Old 10-18-2006, 06:31 AM   #42  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Red face Wednesday Humpday - 3 days to the weekend!

Well, the scale continues to hold at the lower weight (+/- 0.5 lbs) for the second day in a row so maybe I really DID drop those pounds. Now the challenge will be to keep the momentum. Hope I can, especially where I'm going away for the weekend!

DW and I have both managed to get a scratchy throat. Always happens when you're planning to go away, doesn't it? Of course, it also turns out that the people we were planning to stay with are all suffering from strep throat - including their little one year old - so we were already starting to make alternate accomodation plans. Things will cost a little more, but what the heck. It's only money and we'll have more next week.

Today - little does the DW know - I'm going to paint the bathroom ceiling with the help of dear old mom. The paint is WELL overdue for replacement at this point - the walls are fine, but the ceiling is peeling a lot. Been putting this off for the better part of 2 years, so I thought I'd surprise. Especially since I hate to paint, am INCREADIBLY lazy, and am not the most handy around the house. Oh well, anything that keeps me busy and me out of the food can't be all that bad.

Hope everyone has a great day! Stay focused peeps!
:Lawrence
Old 10-18-2006, 08:46 AM   #43  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

*wavie*
Morning everyone. I'm in a great mood until I get to work So I thought I'd take advantage of it

I did the workout this morning, did the dog walking and got myself on the treadmill last night. had tilapia instead of salmon last night, lower in calories but boy was it yummy!!!! Don't know what I'll make for lunch today but I might just take another frozen lunch. we'll see

Hoping to hear from hubby today, hope you guys have a great day
Old 10-18-2006, 10:36 AM   #44  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Well, the scales came down s2 lb. I gotta drop 1 more to get to my tracker weight. Weight you gain fast seems to come off fast if you don't wait to long to notice it (does that make since. )
Ok, now for TMI (2muchinfo) I have GOT to get weight training. I am getting smaller, but my shape isn't changing. I can wear this dress from my pre baby and pre weight training days. When I was around 145-150. Now I am 150 again, but this dress does NOT look the same. I gotta get this belly flat. Its hard to get motivated for that part when we're thinking about having another baby kwim?
Lawrence: You hit the proverbial nail on the head. I do my best when I am busy. Boredom is my worst enemy!!!

HOly: I wish I liked fish, Its so so good for you. But soo soo yucky pee uuuu
Old 10-18-2006, 11:54 AM   #45  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Well, Here she is. Maleificent is complete. The fixative I spray on them is a bit shiny so its gotta lil glare. They all need to be scanned onto a disk. Next is the Evil Queen from Snow White.

I bit the bullet and hit the scale this morning...NO BUENO. I'm up 3 lbs!!!! Geez. I just had a new bathroom floor installed with new tile so now my scale is really consistent. I weighed 4 times in 4 different places and it was 213 every time. I geuss thats a good thing....I liked it better when I could take the lowest of 5 trys!!! I'm gonna go all protein for the next two days and then go back to controling my calories and carb/fat intake. I think I'm ready to hit it hard again. Been at this 6 months...with 5 weeks off.
Christi~ Fish is so yummy!! I have lots of people say they don't like it, until I make it for them! Ya just have to get it fresh and season it right. Oh and over cooking can really kill it.
Closed Thread