Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 03:39 PM   #46  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Im here and have been reading
ok a couple of updates on me
1. It healing wonderfully and im really loving it
ok now for husband ...... ok im gonna play the silent roll you know the one answer wife the look at him like why are you wasting your breath im not listening wife yeah TRUST ME it'll work i dont use it often but when i do it's like a gold mine it allways works

AWW MAMABEAR~ he's so cute wtg on the jean pool good choice LOL, and yeah MEN AGGGGG

Wanna~ i saw the painting and i loved it i have no artstic bones in my body and it's funny cause they say libra's are supposed to be the best

HOLY~~ your such an insperation to me you are one hella strong woman you go girl

FIT NO i would have never thought that you would J/K i can tell reading your post you probably have a wild side

Squishy~ ~ thank you for the input i read it and yeah im glad im not the only one with a husband like mine i was starting to think i really had deamons LOL j/k
LBH~~ I totally agree and thats why im not gonna scream i just gonna make him suffer LOL

STEVI ~~ NAIL~~

take care sorry if i missed anyone it seems this is the only place on the board i talk about PERSONAL stuff

love
michelle
Old 10-12-2006, 05:27 PM   #47  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

:SIGH:

Ok, Long story short. I got a letter in the mail saying that my bank returned a check for 363.73. UGHHHH That was the check that i wrote to the man who we are buying the house from (We are living here, but the electric is in his name, so I wrote him a check for it)

Well, What happened is I wrote the check to him, and i was planinng to go to the ATM and withdraw the money from my Pay pal account that I had made on some auctions I did. Well, When I went to do this, I found out that my debit card was expired. THe only way to get the money at this point was to have it transferred. well that takes 3-4 days. Needless to say, my check got to my bank before my deposit.

I called the owner, and told him what happened. He didn't even know about it. Does anyone here know what will happen? Will his bank charge him for a returned check? or will the just resubmit the check?

What an ugly situation, and it was soooo embarassing to have to call him.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:40 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

It was REALLY good you called him. He will get it in the mail as returned and will be charged a fee. Just tell him to let you know what the fee is and pay him again in cash or something that he will trust. You'll get a fee too ferom your bank so be prepared for that (usually $20 or so). No biggie. But it was great you called him to fess up and prepare him so he doesnt write checks on it ans bounce some himself.

Good luck and even the best of us mess up!
Old 10-12-2006, 05:50 PM   #49  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

I just hate this!! I have such a note in my stomach. It will be nice if DH never has to know about this. We were just talking about money... OH well, can't do anything about it now.

If my bank charges me, well, thats just sorry, I wouldn't mind paying a charge if they had covered the check, but they returned it. KWIM.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:42 PM   #50  

Height: 5'8"

Hello all

Just have a minute to say hi. I am usually pretty knowledgeable about computers, but how are you all posting your picts? I tried to upload, but it told me file was too large.?????

Ok, will check in tomorrow.
Take Care.
Darcy
Old 10-12-2006, 08:46 PM   #51  

OK Darcy, I see you want a drill sargeant (OMG I cant spell it!)- what are your goals and what are your weaknesses? Lets do goal-setting and I will help you if you help me! I need to stop eating SUGAR! I gave into the CANDY CORN today and hope it stops tomorrow. Unfortunately I didnt feel sick after eating it! Ugh!
Old 10-12-2006, 08:47 PM   #52  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Wanna, that sucks!

Darcy, I use photobucket.com. I upload them to the site and then you can click on edit and then resize them. I resized mine to 40% I think.

Thanks for the compliments on the man. It's a very good thing he's cute cause he's baaadddd! LOL
Old 10-12-2006, 08:50 PM   #53  

He looks like he can use those good looks to get his way! I would never go back to a 2 yrs old (well, I may change my tune at 14!) Seeing that I have been thru both between DD and Step DD, I dont know which to take! Better to jsut drink a lot during those times! Just kidding!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:24 PM   #54  

Height: 5' 7"

Wanna, your bank might have sent you that letter after the first submission by his bank, usually they try to submit it twice, then charge the fee. My suggestion is to call your bank to see the status (customer service - usually branches can't tell) also talk with the landlord, he should trust you for being upfront with him - before he even knew about it. Don't worry! Does God not say that he would provide? He knows what happens to every creature, even knows the # of hairs on your head? Don't let this get to you. Use this as a learning experience! Oh great picture by the way!!!

Okay, I am back.

Lauren, no I am not in school, just missed buying school supplies (not the books)! Next fall, though I am thinking. Just have to find the right fit for me. I might just get my masters from the same college I went to for undergrad.

I forget who got their _____ pierced, I only have one thing to say. "Are you nuts?" I mean that very lovingly too. I could not have done that. I don't even have pierced ears.

Mama, how ya liking the weather now? Are your sinuses cleared up? For the rest of ya: The temp today never got out of the 30's with windchill in the 20's. We even had snow!!! Cute pictures, looks like he's going to be a handful when he gets older though, and a heart breaker too.

To everyone else
Old 10-12-2006, 11:07 PM   #55  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Ahhh yes, the weather in Toledo Ohio. We used to run through there twice a week on our way to Canada. Lots of snow!! It was somewhere in Ohio that i got my second speeding ticket. It was Miami Ohio I think (does that sound right?)

Thanks for the encouragement. I really need it right now. I think it was only the first time that they ran it through. I just wrote the check wednesday of last week, and the letter came in today. The bank lady on the phone said that any time a check is returned its a twenty nine dollar charge. Ouch. My main concern is that the owners of the house aren't affected in a negitive way. The other thing is, should I tell DH. I hate to keep anything from him. I always end up telling him. But this time, I almost feel that It would be worst if I did. I'm not sure, I'll just keep praying about it, and maybe the Lord will make the perfect time to bring it up. Or maybe everything will just smooth out, and I won't have to mention it.

I ate so terribly tonight because of the stress. Plus DH brought me a Krispy Kreme donut. WUWT??? I don't know, and didn't question him, I just downed half of it and gave the rest to DD. I didn't really even eat supper, I just had a carb fest!!
TTyallL
Old 10-13-2006, 10:08 AM   #56  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Let's Do The Friday Dance!

Happy Friday.............anyone have big plans for the weekend? It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend here (weather wise). It is a little chilly this morning (47) and I'm loving it! Especially considering it was almost 100 degrees a week ago.........ugh.

I was going to get up and go to the gym this morning, but I overslept. I was up really late last night with hubby (hubba hubba ) and then my youngest woke up around 2:30. Oh well--guess I'll have to go tonight or in the morning. I've only gained one pound through my exercise hiatus (2.5 weeks), so I'm somewhat pleased with that.

Wannabe ~ I wouldn't worry too much about the returned check. You did exactly the right thing...call the landlord immediately. I'm sure he greatly appreciated that. Like Lisa said, usually banks run checks through twice, so you might want to check with them before you do anything. My honest opinion is to tell DH. You wouldn't want it to come out later, right? Just tell him. I suspect he will completely understand.

Mamabear ~ PRECIOUS pics! What a cutie!!

Goddess ~ HI!

Squishy ~ How ya doin?

Stevi ~ Where are ya, girl?

Holy ~ How are things?

I'll check back later!
Fondly,
Fit
Old 10-13-2006, 12:37 PM   #57  

Hi girls lost one lb yippee im really happy about it LPP it was me that got it pierced HOME done LOL
so im doing ok still playing queen ***** to hubby but it seems to be working i hope you all have a great weekend i dont have net at home so thats why you never see me postin on weekends ( unless i use friends puter)
i'll check in later
Old 10-13-2006, 12:38 PM   #58  

Not doing great today. I am concerned that this is not a lifetime thing for me. I am not sure I can commit to thinking about everything I eat and make choices that add up to maintaining a healthy weight. I got so burnt on WW counting points and planning ahead so much when left to my own devices I eat about double what I need. That's why when I was working construction PLUS going to the gym 1-2 hrs a day and when I was breastfeeding were the only times I could maintain! Unless I get another phyical job (and at 36 I dont know if i can take that!) I dont see this happening.

Christie- you and I are in the same boat here. DH comes home with Crispie Cremes for you, my DH wants to have a margarita or 2 with me occasionally. DD wants to go to Ben and Jerry's or bakery once a week and we go. I cannot commit to saying NO more than about 50% of the time!

Sorry to be such a pessimist, I just am seeing things that way today. I dont want to lose 27 more lbs and then get so tired of all this that i climb right back up that ole scale!

Someone tell me its ok and that I can do this lifetime! But I dont think I'll believe you anyway! There must be another way to think about this!

DH senses my sliding. I dont think he notices my wieght going up but I think he just sees my lack of resolve.

Well, sigh, off to clean the house. It is starting to smell so I gotta be thorough!
Old 10-13-2006, 12:48 PM   #59  

Squishy Hang in there we all have our doubts at least i think we all do but personally i have lost alot in the past and came back up so this time sure i dont know if i'll be able to make lifetime BUT im sure as **** gonna try i need to be healthy and be around this life for a while and so i keep telling myself that and keep on truckin so cheer up it will work
Michelle
Old 10-13-2006, 12:55 PM   #60  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Not much time, but man, sooo many posts!!

Christy, BIG Oh, your bank probably paid the check to the owner, since he didn't know about it, but charged you.

Michelle, A. you're insane, B. put DH in his place

Fit, Just from your pics I cannot imagine you with piercings and tatoos!!

Lisa, Snow?! 20's, 30's?! I am sooo not ready for winter. I walked out the door this AM at about 45 degrees and was like, oh man, it's cold out!!

Molly, The man is getting BIG!! Such a cutie patootie!

Hi to anyone I missed!
Closed Thread