Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 09:23 AM   #31  

Height: 5'8"

Morning!

Christie~WOW!! That looks fantastic!!! I have to ask.....have you had time to do anything else??? That looks like such detailed work and must have been time consuming!! Way to go, you are quite the artist! The operator issue: I hear ya, sometimes they can be so thick, but I, like you, try to remember that they are just doing their job. It can be impossible to be patient with them when they just won't let up though.

Michelle~hope things are feeling much better today! I still cannot believe you did it.. ..just the thought of it scares me !

Jessamy~Good for you getting back up on the horse! You should not be so hard on yourself, of course I say that but then I do the exact same thing~beating myself up for not being better at this whole weight issue. I think that maybe I should meet with a nutritionist or personal trainer to get someone else kicking my butt too!

Fit~Hi there! How have you been?? I see you often post helpful messages to everyone, thank you for being so uplifting!

Hello to everyone else!
Chat again soon
Take care
Darcy
Old 10-11-2006, 11:49 AM   #32  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Wow, awesome Christi! You have the patience of a saint, I would've gone ballistic on the operator after the 2nd round!

Really busy today, Hi to everyone! Heading to the gym tonight.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:50 PM   #33  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

feeling a little blue today i have this "situation" pop up last night you see my husband was helping a lady from work with a new computer ( i think i told ya all this ) but of course her daughter is my hubbys age and a blond bomb shell well the lady he works with gave him her old puter anyways i thought ok great well about 2 weeks ago he was playing with it and gettin some photos off of it that she forgot no biggie he said he was gonna wipe the computer after wards great we were to have an almost new computer well last night i noticed that hers was hooked up not ours and i needed to charge my cell phone so i turned hers on and there was a password i didnt know it and when you go to hint it has a saying that my husband does sooooo 1. he has locked me outta this computer and 2 when i asked him why HE FLEW OFF THE HANDLE ???????? starts yelling i mean YELLING at me that she didnt want anyone going through it hmmm i thought it was ours he had a tatrum and wouldnt give me the password WTF???? is up with that, and to top it off he said he did it so i wouldnt find some thing and trip out on him ( he said i have head deamons) he said so many things that was sooooo hurtful like i was the worst wife in the police academy WTF????? im the ONLY wife that irons stay's up untill 11pm to make sure he has a hot dinner etc
afterwards he was kissing my *** but im soooo pissed at him right now
my thought he's hiding something and thats why he flew off the handle when i confronted him
whats your guys input???? am i over reacting?
thanks
michelle
Old 10-11-2006, 02:44 PM   #34  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Ugh, Michelle, it doesn't sound good. I try not to fly off the handle about things, but I would probably freak out over that. I mean, if you have nothing to hide, then there's no reason not to let you see what's on there.

Fit, what did you do to your foot? Hope it's better soon and those pounds go away!

Squishy, how are you doing today? Don't fret! Check what you wrote us...house guests, and going off a strict diet...hang in there and get back on track!

Darcy, glad you got some alone time with DH! I realized lately how important that is. We've been soo stressed out about Peter, that we are just like 2 people living under the same roof. We had a date Saturday night as well. Had some good conversation too.

Molly, you're gonna post a couple of those pics, right? We've been to PP, and liked them, they're just a little expensive and we really don't need packages.

Christi, Beautiful pics of your yard and DD!

Stevi, Geez, a lot of action out there! Hope DS is feeling better soon!

RR, Cute pics of K & the IMs. We see them more and more on PD.

Lisa, how are you doing?? I barely see you anymore! How's the job going? Do you like it there? Are you going back to school?

Fiona, Congrats on the loss!!
Old 10-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #35  

Height: 5'8"

Hi all~

Just had a few minutes and wanted to check in.

Lauren~Glad you and DH had some time to reconnect, you are right, it is very important, but so easy to put last when so much else is going on.

Michelle~I do not think that I would feel comfortable with my hubby locking me out of our computer. I hope you can get that resolved quickly.

Well, I changed my avatar to include a family pic. It is from a couple of years back, but DH and I look the same. I am usually the one behind the camera, so it is very hard for me to find pictures of myself. I know that I should be in more of them and I am working on that, I just hate seeing the extra pounds captured!

Darcy
Old 10-11-2006, 04:24 PM   #36  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. They are very encouraging.

Darcy, you have a beautiful family! Oh, and I sketched it saturday and sunday, and painted monday and tuesday. I probably spent about 6-8hours collectively on it. Its not a mueral. well not yet anyway, it is about 1' x1.5' It is hard to do all my house work when I am doing a "project" But i some how manage

Godesss" It doesn't sound good girl!!

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 10-11-2006 at 05:16 PM.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:38 PM   #37  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

yeah oct SUCKS so far ... sigh oh well im still working it out via e-mail with hubby if he doesnt give me the password im throwing and smashing that damn computer in the street TEE HEE
Old 10-12-2006, 08:10 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Just time for a quick post-
I am doing ok- been tracking in FitDay for past 2 days (yest was pretty high cal so I think this will help me) and I have a "buddy" I have an exercise challenge with. I think it is pretty ambitious- she came up with 1 hr/day for 2 weeks. I am better with 30 min but I am including stall mucking, roofing, walking and planned exercise so I may make it.

Darcy- I am a dietitian so I dont think this'll help me lol ROFLMAO but having ANYONE to be accountable to is great! I am glad about my exercise challenger and my own accountability on FitDay. Ya want to make a commitment to us like that? I will help push you along if you'd like.

Christie- Your work is awesome. I worship to the goddesses of art Stevi and Christie!

Goddess- WOW! I cant believe you did it. My DH would love it if I did something wild like that or a tattoo or anything. I am too inhbited and chicken **it...
Comouter thing doesnt sound good. I hate when they turn it around and make it YOUR issue that you are a nut or insanely jealous and irrational. DH does that occasionally and I HATE it. Turn the whole situation around and they'd be 10x worse! UGH! Good luck to ya. I dont know waht to say but you guys have a trust issue whether it is justified or not. THAT is an issue in itself and makes life stressful! Like you dont have enough! If he knows you are not trusting then he could do anything he could to reassure you to build trust rather than undermining it with passwords. Hopefully he could anticipate that this might look wierd to you and NOT do it for that very reason, but men dont think this way I dont think..
Old 10-12-2006, 08:12 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

BTW- I'm down 2 lbs from 2 days ago! What is with that! So only 3 lbs higher than recent lowest at end of SBD phase 1...
Old 10-12-2006, 08:38 AM   #40  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

morning all,
I did my abs this morning, been better on my food. ran around like a chicken with my head cut off, but I got it all done. i sure was tired though. I got up at 5 to walk b/c I knew i'd be busy in the afternoon. dog missed goin to the park though, so we'll be going after work again today.

Hope you're doing well. I'm exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:00 AM   #41  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Hey ladies, I'm needing a these days. I told you about my weekend. Well, I can usually go off my diet on the weekends and then get back on fine on mondays. I don't know what is going on with me these days. This morning for BF I had 2 cups of coffee (with sugar) and popcorn, yes, popcorn for breakfast. Yesturday for BF I had 2 Kashi cookies, they are very healthy, but are 150 calories a peice. then for lunch, I had a grilled chicken sandwich (not too bad, if I hadn't had a whole order of fries, and a sweet tea. ) Then I did ok for supper, but then my little girl kept bringing me these candy corn taffy things, I had about 2, and I had 1/2 a reeses pumpkin (realized halfway what I was doing and gave dd the rest. I think it may be the sweet tea. I LOVE the stuff, and when I drink it, I find myself hunting for "something" later. The whole sugar spike, and and then it drops. :sigh: I know this isn't the most intresting post, but by posting all this, It makes me more aware of it. KWIM....

I am gonna try do do some excersize this morning, Maybe that will help me get back on track.

We are going to missouri this weekend. It will be hard to eat healthy on the road. I'll do my best.

Jessamy: Thanks for the complement )

Where are mel and Stevi????

I miss you guys!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:02 AM   #42  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

WOW holy! you're doing great girl!! I am inspired
Old 10-12-2006, 10:45 AM   #43  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

Olah..............
I need a , too, Wannabe! I can't seem to muster up the energy to go for my early workouts! Actually, I think it's a vicious cycle: too tired to exercise and lack of exercise makes me tired! By the way, you're SO talented!!!! What a gift........

Think the foot is feeling a little better, so I'm going to try to workout/play volleyball tonight. We'll see how it goes. My eating has been good, I just think that my body is so used to exercise that when I don't it "rebels"!! [LBH - I hurt it playing volleyball...getting old, i guess]

How are you and your piercing, Goddess? I'm a bit on the "wild side" myself. I have several piercings and a couple tattoos. You wouldn't know it by looking at me..........haha They're all pretty well hidden.

You rock, Holy..........at least SOMEBODY is up at 5 exercising!!

Nail lady ~ Your pic is so small that I can hardly see you! Can you send it to my personal email?

I'd better get back to work.................... to anyone I missed!
Fondly,
Fit
Old 10-12-2006, 10:53 AM   #44  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

OK here we go. I finally scanned in the pics of the man. Here they are

Hopefully they don't come out too big. LOL I am feeling better. Still a little stuffy on one side of my nose but definately tollerable.

Michelle, your dh needs a swift kick in the pants!! Didn't he act a fool not too long ago? Stupid men!!

Wannabe and Fit, I too have fallen off the wagon and sprained myself. I can't seem to get back on either. Although I'm expecting AF (I believe she's peeked her ugly head in the door already today).

Holy, you rock girl. God bless you for getting up at 5 am!! So not happenin' here. lol

Everyone else hi and have a great day!
Old 10-12-2006, 11:05 AM   #45  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Awwww, He is sooo soo cute. It would be so cool to have a little boy!! (Because I already have a sweet little girl ) We went to the Picture People before, there color quality is the best!!

I know I know, It seems like I'm on here way more then anyone these days. What a couch potato. Heres what happens. I get up to clean out DD's closet, and After working on it a little bit, I hear. You've got mail! So I check, 'cause its my little sis. Then I think hmm wonder what going on at 3fc. and there you have it. Sitting on my rump again. Sigh, ok, back to work....
Closed Thread