Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2001, 08:46 PM   #16  

Hi! I'm back in town. The last 30 miles my husband and I kept telling each other..."now remember Levi will not be there to greet us when we pull up in the driveway". We went to the show not expecting to do a darn thing...but it ended up a very good show. People needed to get out and away from the TV's and art is healing so lots of people showed up to buy.

My dad finally made it back. I think I told you all that the only way he was able to get back from Portland was via Grayhound. There were alot of other people in the same situation so it was a pretty safe trip, a few wierdos but not bad.

I'll weigh in the morning and see if I kept that 3 lbs off.

- jul
Old 09-17-2001, 10:57 PM   #17  
Getting back on track!

Hi Divas

Elisa-Congrats to you and the hubby on the great losses! Way to go!

Rabbit-Thanks! Congrats on the 13 days OP, again have a safe trip!

Kymber-Missed you girl! I am so sorry to hear about your mom. She is in my prayers. I am proud of you for stopping the smoking. Sorry you are having probs with the ex and hope he grows up soon.

BFB-The new bio thread is a good idea because there are some new people since I was here last.

Pryia-The coupon queen, thanks for the info on all the deals. I like the new WW pizza's.

Lauren-Thanks for starting the bio thread. Hope you are doing well.

Hi RR!

Jul-Glad you were able to get out. I think it does us good to do something once in a while or we will go nuts. Glad your dad is back home safe.

I took flags to work today. The office started out with none and now they are everywhere. It looks so cool. People just started coming up and hugging me and saying they didn't know what they would do without me, that made me feel good. They call me Martha Stewart....although I don't care for her, I know why they call me that LOL

Hope everyone has a great evening!

Hugs

Setina
Old 09-18-2001, 01:19 PM   #18  
A princess in the making!

Default Bad news!!

Okay I gained 2pounds. But she marked it as 3.4 on my card. Let me tell you I fixed that real quick.

I need to get my @ss on program. Someone help me. I need major help.
Old 09-18-2001, 05:19 PM   #19  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Afternoon all!!!
WEnt to the healthclub and had a good run/walk...I have been a little tired and realize that walking is just as good!!!!

Tech--Is the wedding this weekend????If so..HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Pryia--Maybe Aunt FLo came to visit early????I would have corrected that mistake quickly also!!!!

Jul--It is hard to miss an animal soo much!!!That is what made me mad at the nasty people that were angered by the animal welfare that was concerned about the missing peoples pets...As a pet owner, I know the people would want their animals taken care of!!!!!

Everyone have a great evening!!!
RR
Old 09-18-2001, 06:26 PM   #20  

Hey Vicki, getting 'tired' is one of my early signs of pregnancy! I'd sit down to read and wake up 30 min. later. I've never been a nap person.

Pryia, sorry about the gain. I can't believe she tried to tack another 1.4 lbs onto it!!

I've really got to be careful this week, next week is TOM and I'm already wanting to eat everything. I did manage to maintain the 180 over the weekend....I want to aim for 178!! I will be so thrilled that day. 50 lbs always seems so....out there! Just 15 more lbs and I'll be at that 50 lb point. Its so much easier taking it 2 or 3 lbs at a time.

- jul
Old 09-18-2001, 07:20 PM   #21  
Getting back on track!

Hi!

Pryia-Here is a kick in the butt You can do it!

RR-I need to get out and walk myself. Exercise has been pretty non existent lately.

Jul-Congrats on maintaining

I had a slightly disappointing day but I am keeping my chin up. I went to give blood and they turned me away. The crowd was way to big. I explained the issues I have had this week and how they called me at home Saturday and they looked at my veins and said no problem and they would take me but I had to wait about 3-4 more hours...I told them I would keep my blood for now and just send a cash donation. I was told by the lady at the Red Cross that they are building up a blood reserve and will start freezing blood...scary huh? Also, I am sad to say that even though I live in a terrible neighborhood my 7 flags and still out flying high but the one on my desk at work was stolen, the nerve of someone to steal an american flag, ****, all they had to do was ask and I would have gladly and proudly given it to them. It makes me feel even worse to know it was someone I work with. I give out over 50 so it's someone that know I was the one with them because they only took one from me, my guess thinking I could replace it. I guess I will pray for them even though I want to beat the **** out of them.

Better run.....
Old 09-18-2001, 10:25 PM   #22  
A princess in the making!

Now Setina--- I want you to think about how sad and patetic that person who stole that flag is. Beating the crap out of them would not have changed that. They would still be sad. That is just insane to steal a flag.

Okay I know I have to get on program. And I have to do it NOW!!!!!! Not in another 2 lbs or so. I am going to do my darnest to get there. I hate this, you start moving and then you just go flat. Well if I go flat then I have a problem with blowing up again. So first I am going to take off the 2 that I gained. And go from there.

Anyone here watch Big Brother 2. I want to know did they tell them what was going on this past week. I missed the beginning of the show.

Okay off to bed to dream healthy weight loss thoughts.

Love ya

P

Old 09-19-2001, 11:34 AM   #23  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Wow, I have a lot to catch up on I guess...and it's only been a day!!

Jul- You know, everytime I go to Mom's house I look around for Niki. I know she's not there, but it's a natural instinct! Do not let Aunt Flo get the best of you!! You can do it!!

Pryia- KICK!!! Come on girl, you've done soo good!! I did not see BB, but I did hear, or read somewhere that they were told about what happened.

Setina- Sorry to hear you could not give blood. DH went last week and they turned him away. They made an appt. for him for yesterday, so he went back and gave yesterday. I feel rather selfish, because I am too much of a wimp to do it! I even scammed my way out of a finger stick at the doctor's last night!! How lame is that?! I hope whoever stole your flag is making good use of it, and not abusing it!

Kymber- Congrats on quitting smoking...YOU CAN DO IT!! Are you taking Zyban or something? I've heard that helps a lot. Congrats on the new BF too...hope he moves here!! Is he thinking of moving here for you, or work, or what? Sorry ex is being such a pr*ck, hopefully he'll get over himself!!

Elisa- WOW...don't you just wanna strangle DH?! LOL, I know I would... But that's great if it's gonna keep him motivated! I did talk to DH and he said he'll try harder.

OK, I've got to get some work done!!
Old 09-19-2001, 04:23 PM   #24  
Out there trying

S/C/G: 185/127/125

Height: 5'4"

Well DH and I are still holding our own. This is a tough diet week since we have a few family dinners and a wedding this weekend. We're still trying to count our points but if I stay even this week I'll be really happy.

Setina - It's disgusting that someone stole your flag but you just can't figure some people out. Just keep doing great things and know that most people will appreciate it!!

Pryia - I watch BB2 - hate to admit it but I've been waiting for it to come back on air! I saw it last night and yes they did tell them what happened (I think they kind of had to). The show had checked in with all the families to make sure they were okay. They all were except for a cousin of Monica's who worked in the World Trade Center. Last they mentioned it they still hadn't heard from her, which is scary, they didn't really give an update. That's all I know - any other BB questions just let me know!

Hi to everyone. Haven't had a chance to fill in the bio section yet but will soon.

Elisa
Old 09-19-2001, 07:29 PM   #25  

Hello all!!!
I am having an irritable day....Soo not used to early dismissals and less time for me!!!! I did go to the club and did 4 miles..felt good but that good feeling disappeared when SD#1 and five friends arrived to spoil my quiet time!!!!!It is hard being soo single and running around, to being married with kids!!!I wouldnt trade it though..I am expecting Aunt Flo any day now..but really dont want her to arrive!!!Hopefully she will be around next June!!!!

Pryia--Last night was the first time I ever watched BB2 and U could tell they were upset about what had happened....

Setina--I will draw your blood!!!I am a sick woman that loves a "vein challenge"!!!!!I think U R doing alot just bringing spirit to the office!!!I was sickened by a woman selling ribbons today for $2 and keeping the profit..I went out and bought supplies and made ribbons for everyone so no one will buy hers!!!!!I think it is sickening how people use situations to make profit!

Everyone have a great evening!!I am off to make more ribbons to make that woman mad!!!!!

Should we save the bios when the server is moved over??????
RR

Last edited by RoadRunner; 09-19-2001 at 07:32 PM.
Old 09-19-2001, 11:39 PM   #26  
Donna

Thumbs up

OK, I am definately running over this computer as soon as we move in together and I don't need it!!!!

Well, I didn't suceed in not gaining weight over the summer. I'm up about 4 lbs for the summer, but then again considering all going on it's not so bad, and I have succeeded in maintaining my sanity. I promise to get back on track when I get back from the honeymoon .

RR - Yes the wedding is this weekend! I'm about to loose what little sanity I have left. We are going to Hyde Park, NY; Bar Harbor, ME; Down East ME (by the Canadian Border); and then to Watkins Glen, NY. Based on the actions this past week we are even more glad than ever that we decided not to fly to Italy.

LBH - I have to agree with your sentiment. IT DOESN'T MATTER!! and may I extend it to say, what's done is done and what's not didn't need doing.

Baily - I liked the article you copied (I think it was you). K said it was like Yamimoto (SP) said after the attack on Pearl Harbor "I fear we have woken a sleeping lion"

Rabbit - Hope your still on program even though your out of town.

BFB - sorry to hear about the loonie. Sometimes you just have to wonder about the human race.

To all the loosers and gainers - good luck in the next week!!!!!

Well the rest of this week is booked. We close on the new house tomorrow and then have the rehearsal, then the wedding is on Saturday. Hopefully everything goes off without a hitch, and if it doesen't it's only one day

Have a great week everyone!

- Tech
Old 09-20-2001, 07:33 PM   #27  

Good Luck Tech and Mr Almost Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2001, 07:37 PM   #28  
Pink Thingy

Just a quick stop by, been away from home for a couple of days spending some time with my mum (more about that another time!!)

Just to say hi to everyone and a special hello to Tech - have a wonderful day (both of you) and savour every moment, hope you are having a video done. I missed so much and it was nice catching up later. Have fun
Old 09-21-2001, 10:15 PM   #29  

Hi! I forgot that the forums were going to move to another server.

I'm maintaining the 180 this week....even though all I feel like doing is eatting. PMS is really bad this time. Even my husband is trying to stay far away from me. I think I really scared him today when I yelled (he isn't used to that).

HAPPY WEDDING TECH!!!!!

- jul
Old 09-22-2001, 09:15 AM   #30  

HAPPY WEDDING DAY TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning all!!!!I am just hanging out watching the little one and relaxing after the 4 girl slumber party last night!!!!Hopefully this will be a quiet relaxing weekend since hockey season and the weekend refereeing starts next Sat....I lossed 1 lb soo that is 3 lbs in a month which is good for me..I have 4 more to go to get to the pre marital weight...Aunt Flo is suppose to visit but she is 3 days late on her reservation!!Hmmmmmmm..... I was laughing this morning cuz my cats came in the door and climbed in the bed with Refman and I..They were soo glad to be back in the bed with Mom!!!!

BFB--I read your bio and had to giggle!!I would have loved to have met U when I was visiting England..Well, maybe one day, but U seem like U have a great sense of humor!!!!!

Well, off to do some education things online for my license...Must have that done and while I am thinking about it will do it today!!!
RR
Closed Thread