Old 09-21-2006, 08:25 PM   #76  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Whewww, its 7:30, and I'm still not done. BIte off more then I can chew? who me? Yeah, Is there any other way?

I had to take a quick break, BUt there is a huge pile of laundry waiting for me on my bed...
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 10:37 AM   #77  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Where is everyone?

Ok, confession time...
Last night, I was so busy that I just had 2/3 of a can of soup (3pts) and a WW dessert (3pts) I had 5 points left, and was planning to have some pop corn. Well, DH came home at 8:30 with pizza. I thought, well one peice will be around 5pts if I pick off most of the topping. I had the one peice, then another, yes, and then another. I had been fine all day, but then was PMSing in a major way, and that pizza was a major comfort, plus I was really hungry. I hope I haven't derailed myself. Tonight is weigh in, and I would really like to lose more then a pound. (I know I know a pound is a pound but......)
Old 09-22-2006, 11:20 AM   #78  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Mornin',
Usually I'm way behind in posting as I'm on the west coast and y'all start at 3am! But where is everyone today??? Prolly getting ready for the weekend at work I suspect.
Finished babtism classes last night. I can't tell you how exciting they are (insert sarcasm) The highlight was when I told the instructor I wasn't catholic....He kept asking ME the questions and of course I can't answer.The last one was " What is faith?" My response was " That warm fuzzy feeling you get?" Got a laugh but wasn't the answer hew was looking for. He he. I have alot of preparing to do as DH will be alone with lil feller for the 1st time over night. I'm leaving for the mural job very early Sat and will not return til Sun afternoon sometime. He's a lil freeked out but he asked for quality time!!! Here's your sign...
DS#1 got asked to homecoming by a super cute lil chickie. He MADE her ask him. What a butthole. He did, however, get up on time this morning.Yay! Lil feller is now pulling up on the furniture. He'll get up on his knees, then his feet and stand there and cry....? O.K.. I'll go hold him in place and he's all giggles. I think he's a bit scared once he gets up. He's also wearing 12 month clothes!! He's only 7 months (yesterday). He's not fat at all, just very long.
Goddess~ I'm really sorry for your ordeal. I would have been really pi$$ed though! Was them invading your home with out you ( or any other adult) present and freaking out your minor children SOP?? I mean really! I can see needing to have a unscheduled visit but 10 freekin' cop cars? For a juvenile? Are they BORED much??? I'd be down there raising super ****, but I'm a bit of an a$$.
Christie~ Hopefully, with all the extra calories you burned with all the additional chores and the extra calories used due to TOM, you'll still see a signifigant loss. Member my Brownie incident 2 weeks ago? I lost two pounds.
Jess~ You wanna hook up my speakers?? They just keep sitting there, waiting. I really need to do it too for my music downloads, I ususally just go to DS#1 room! Lazy arse I am.
lil feller whining again...................
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:06 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Sorry, girls. I'm kinda of distracted today. SIL was induced at 9am this morning and we are all waiting on pins and needles now for "the call"!!! We don't know the sex of the baby and there is some possibility of heart problems so it's all very up in the air.

I did exercise yesterday, did the walk/kick. felt good. I'm not doing very well on the eating thing but my main goal right now is to exercise more consistently. One thing at a time

talk soon!
Princsstrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:36 PM   #80  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Good point Stevi, thanks!

Trish Sounds like your doing good. You just got to ease into the whole life style
Old 09-22-2006, 01:59 PM   #81  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Checking in im doing ok they locked george back up with BS charges I know 100 % he didnt do it so im not too worried court is monday
Thanks stevi~ im all right for now
other wise i weight'd in this morning but no loss BUT NO GAIN wooo hoo im happy cause TOM is coming any minute now...LOL
take care i'll check in later
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:50 PM   #82  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Ok, I went to a Government site and put the lil fellers stats in on a growth chart. He's in the 95-97% for height! He's 29 inches. With that his 19lb weight put him in the 10-25% in weight for height. His weight alone was in the 50% but because of his height is he underweight? His heads a bit large as well, being in the 75-90%. I confused. His next Dr appointment is Oct. 3rd. He eats great. Lots of baby food and since I switched his formula to reg he has upped his intake to 38oz a day in addition to his 4 stage two jars of baby food and a baby cookie daily. Please give me your thoughts.
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:52 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Just have a sec- DD home in 10 min, then wisking her to our friends house-they have 2 daughters 12 and 13 yo who LOVE our DD so she is staying overnight (woohoo! Date time!) come home, shower, out with my BF who happens to be my DH too!

I worked on my mothers roof today (yes, yours truly is a dietitian/ horse caretaker/carpenter!) and I am pooped! We stripped all the shingles from 1/2 of garage and put down 3 sheets of underlayment before I had to come home. Major cal burn!

Dont sweat it Cristie- you'll be fine. Goddess, we are on same TOM cycle. Fingers crossed for DS!

Stevi- I'll hookem for you- just smashed my head twice down there!

Trish- I agree- one change at a time and exercise is the tough one! WTG!

Gotta run so not missing school bus
squishy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:33 PM   #84  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Stevi, since he's eating well, I wouldn't sweet it too much. But of course mention it to his DR. Does he eat much table food? I personally think fresh is best Oh, and Faith = the substance of things hoped for, the evidence not seen, (I'm not catholic either
Old 09-22-2006, 07:45 PM   #85  

Height: 5'6"

Oh my goodness, couldn't make it here yesterday and today until now and there are so many pages I'm way too far behind, lol. Goddess so sorry about your son, that sucks. Let us know how the court thing goes. Stevi, I wouldn't worry about him, he looks healthy to me. My youngest is higher in height than weight too, he's 5 and a half and his 4T's fall off of him but 3T's are too short. They're all just different. Hi to everyone else!! I read all the responses but just don't have time to reply to them all today!! I really gotta make sure I get in here at least twice a day, lol. I'm too far behind otherwise!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!! I'm working tomorrow dayshift and then tomorrow night I'm planning on going to see my friend's band play in Portland. I hate driving the hour to go out, but oh well, at least I'll get out of the house for the night.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 09:14 PM   #86  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i'm just tired I'll have to post later as I've gotta finish cleaning up the house some.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 09:46 PM   #87  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all,

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I just don't really have time to post. I usually wake up early and read until it is time to get in the shower and then off to work.

I forget which ladies like Grey's, wasn't good?? I watched yesterday and then again tonight. Oh they need to keep McVet on! the tension between him and McDreamy ~~~ Oh man!

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 11:16 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

SIL had a baby girl. 8 lbs 3 oz, Avery Beck She's perfect!!! No problems at all. YAYAYA

Grey's was awesome!!! I'm so glad it's back on, I missed the characters!!!!

Today was a no workout day. I'm allowed 3 of those in the next 16 days. I did go to the driving range and hit some balls though and had to walk a ridiculously long amount to get to the hospital from where we ahd to park. Never mind the maze of hallways we had to take to get to the maternity ward!! LOL

I'll talk to you soon.
Princsstrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 12:01 AM   #89  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

congrats trish

well this week has proven to wear me out. The ladies from work who weairsre coming in to make cards with me tomorrow....well we've all been commissioned to make party favors/treat favors for work. we moved upstairs and we're having an open house on tuesday. Gotta make 150 favors over the weekend.....I will be one of 3 ladies doing this and once we get the assembly down it won't take long.

I spent the evening cleaning up the garage. haven't heard from mr smart guy yet but any day now I'm bound to get an email when he gets settled in. Work has been pretty stressful but that's normal for me. I still need to load the dishwasher and clean up the kitchen table and coffee table. we'll be working tomorrow on the kitchen table.

My dog's been goin goofy since I'm home tonight. He's been missing mama I guess.

In response to what I might've missed out on...I have a few friends at work that are basically my support network. I did make mention to them what happened....and I got the "no wonder you're headachy and don't feel good!!!" They've been real good to me....one of them said that her husband would be more than happy to come fix any problem I had, even if it's plunging a toilet

I cut the grass in the back on tuesday, and cut the front yard last night. The winds got horrendous overnight and I woke up with lovely swollen red eyes. Been feelin kinda run down...I wonder why LOLOL

but I'm doing ok. Only really started missing hubby today...believe it or not...i found a plastic wrap that was left on the dishwasher (portable one) and i thought, "well dangit I just cleaned in here!" Turns out it was me....i forgot to throw it away when I was sharin a piece of cheese with the dog LOLOL

Gonna be a long weekend But a good one i hope
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:39 AM   #90  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
he's 5 and a half and his 4T's fall off of him but 3T's are too short.
Mel & Stevi, OK, let's put this into perspective...Peter, just over 3.5 y/o, is wearing 5/6 shirts and 5 pants. The 5 pants seem to be long enough, but he was in them last winter too. How's that for off the charts? Oh, and shoe size is 12.5

Robby, 20 months, is wearing 24 mon./2T and some 3T (but that's because they're 2nd/3rd hand). Shoe size 8.5!

They have always been top/off the charts for height/weight. I think Peter was around 50-75% around 18 mon. check up for weight, because he was slimming out from walking.

Michelle, sorry they locked him up, hope everything works out Monday.

Have a great day all!
Holy, Hang in there girl, you're doing a good job of keeping yourself busy!

Trish, Congrats on being an aunt!!

Lisa, I only started watching the last couple episodes last season and liked it...they're both hot! I'm sorry Denny had to go.
Did you start school again?? Or are you working for awhile?

Squishy, You ARE the woman!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote