Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2001, 12:55 PM   #1  
A princess in the making!

Default 3FC-Please read our thoughts!!!

I just read the journals!!!
I can't believe how stupid and just down right awful some people are. I wish they would have at least enough balls to say who they are.

Okay before I go off on a tangent....I will let you guys read it first.

I personally support the site. I give a few bucks a month. Not a lot but what ever I may have to spare. Which lord knows is not much. If I would not have come here 2 years plus ago. I found them when they had the route66 server. Would I be heavier than now. I don't know...maybe maybe not. Have I lost weight coming here, YES and I have gained and lost and so on. But I have gained lots of knowledge that I carry with me every day. I have learned more about me and losing weight. It is so much more than just losing weight.

Plus look at all the great people I have met and feel connected to.

Suzanne and Jennifer-Thank you so much for all you have done. And keep up the good work. I am with you 100%.

And after suffering from depression last year. I totally understand how it feels. I am so afraid I may end up back there again. And it is not a pretty place to be.

3FC You are truly loved!!!
Old 09-06-2001, 12:56 PM   #2  
A princess in the making!

Default From Lauren

Hope you don't mind I copied and pasted your post.

I just went and read Suzanne and Jennifer's journal entries. I am absolutely applalled at what those people said!! How dare they attack the chicks that way!! If they don't like it, they can go somewhere esle!! I for one am here for the support I get from all of you everyday. I am thankful to Suzanne and the others for starting this site and giving me a place to go to talk to others in my shoes, as well as all the informative links and articles on the site! I don't think there's anyone (in there right mind) that would want this site to go away!! I just can't believe that someone out there would even think to say that to anyone!! Suzanne and Jennifer deserve our support just as much...if not more so...as anyone else!!

Old 09-06-2001, 01:23 PM   #3  
Pink Thingy

Default This was originally sent as a PM, but the feeling is the same...

Thank you
Suzanne & Jennifer

I am based in the UK and found this site from a reference on the UK WW site. I have to admit that I have truly abandoned the WW site and get my daily fix on 3FC. I have been wondering lately what you were up to and if you were still in the UK and therefore would hover over your name to see if you had updated your journal. I noticed just now that your journals have been updated and I am amazed about the insensitive comments that have been directed at you, and whilst I am not here to criticize others, I just wanted to let you know that there are people out here in cyber space who have truly appreciated this site. I log on daily and we have a nice friendly group going on in the "30 somethings". I have found inspiration and motivation and although the loss has been slow and going in the wrong direction, I hold only myself accountable. I am sorry if this is a bit rambling, but I just wanted to wish you and Jennifer every success in whatever you do. I am sorry to hear that you are both going through difficult times and my wish is that you will both have the life you deserve. Without wanting to sound selfish, your priorities are yourselves and your families and that is what truly counts. If the site has to go, so be it - your health is more important than anything else.

All I can say, is thank you from the bottom of my heart, to both of you.

Closed Thread