Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2001, 10:33 PM   #16  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hey Cindy!!!!Welcome back!!!!

Lauren-I bought a Dodge Durango..IT is great cuz it has an extra back seat soo I can fit 8 people total in it....

Well off to the bed!!!
I love marriage and my little man waiting in bed for me!!!
RR
Old 07-12-2001, 10:55 PM   #17  

Pyria~ Congrats on your loss so far! WooHoo! I would love to be down to 209. You're doing great!! Are you on ww? going to meetings? I can't keep up with everyone's plans.

RR~ oooh...a Dodge Durango! I have had my eye on them! When my Caravan lease is up, I've been thinking about maybe a Durango. I am tired of the minivan thing.

Lauren~ Congrats on your loss!!! That is great!

Hey, rr reminded me of exercise points we used to be able to earn with "extracurricular activity" if you know what I mean . It's driving me crazy...were they feeps (fun earned exercise points)???? Someone help me out here? lol

Goodnight all,
Cindy
Old 07-13-2001, 09:47 AM   #18  
Pink Thingy

Hi all, been MIA in this week...

Pyria - congrats on the amazing loss. Whatever you are doing, keep it up and please send some positive cyber vibes over the sea (please)

CindyA - hi and welcome back - even though I was not around when you were around previously.

Well, gotta vent - not doing at all well on the WW front and not sure why. For the first time in ages I had a "binge". Maybe that's too strong a word, but I sat down and ate 6 packets of crisps/chips and about 7 curly wurlies (not sure if you guys have those). The really sad thing is that while eating it all, I didn't enjoy one mouthful, so what was that all about

I keep on seeing this on the boards "I fell down and bumped my head", all I can say is that I must still be concussed, coz I can't seem to get my act together.

Anyone got a virutal butt kick that may help?
Old 07-13-2001, 10:27 AM   #19  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

BFB- I hear ya'! I kind of fell off yesterday too. I think I was just really busy yesterday and I ate a bunch of cookies while running around. I don't even know how many I ate, but I know if was too many!! Then last night DH & I took a walk to CVS (drug store) and then went to DQ (Dairy Queen) for icecream afterwards!! The walk was intended to be a good thing, because it was probably a half mile, maybe 3/4 mile. A 2 scoop cone with chocolate and cookie dough does not make it good!! Let's hop back on the wagon together!!

Cindy- It's funny you mention FEEP!! I was trying to remember what the "code word" we were using was, but I couldn't remember. FEEP might be it!! I think it was LE that thought that one up...

LE- Please pop in and help us out!!

RR- Oh I like the way those look! I read a review that said they ride a lot more rugged than an SUV though. I hate to say it but I was looking at a Hyundai Sante Fe recently. I think it's really cute!! I read the reviews on CarPoint and it got great reviews by both the professionals and the people that bought them. There was a couple with engine trouble though. I have always been an Americal car person...mostly because they have more elbow room and the parts are bigger, easier to find!! And I have definitely never been a Hyundai fan, but it's just soo darn cute!!

Pryia- Good for you, passing up the food at the French Festival!! And for packing your lunch. DH made homemade pizza last night, so I brought that for lunch.

Well, I guess I better get some work done, still pretty busy!! Have a great day all!!
Old 07-13-2001, 11:09 AM   #20  

Hi all

Sorry I haven't been around, it's been another week from h*ll at work.

Exercise: none
Eating : horrible

But I'm working on getting back on track this weekend. Doing a 13 mile training walk tomorrow & will do another long one on Sunday.

Don't really have time to read & respond to all posts...hope everyone's doing well though!

FEEP = Fun, Earned, Exercise Points!! (haven't had enough of those this week either!

Vicki - Did you get a package from me yet via UPS?? Just want to make sure it got there!

Gotta' run...going to do a few more things to get organized for next week & then I'm going to be "sick" this afternoon! *L*

Have a great weekend all!

LE
http://legaleagle.pledgepage.com
Old 07-13-2001, 11:28 AM   #21  
Donna

TGIF!!!!!!

Well, this week has been a total bust! My dog (aka mr. goat) ate my future MIL's sewing needle, when she was at my house waiting for the city inspector to come. So Tuesday K took him to the vet and they x-rayed him and sure enough there was the needle. They said most of the time the dog will just pass the object and to wait and examine his BMs and if he hadn't passed it by Wed. night to bring him back. Wed. night he started throwing up everything he ate, and still hadn't passed the needle, so I got to spend yesterday morning at the vet. To make a long story a little shorter, yesterday he had surgery to remove the needle, and then he had to stay overnight. I pick him up this afternoon, and then have to keep him from running and jumping for a week . I think I'm going to need to pick up sedatives along with the dog .

Anyway, with all the stress that caused (in case I didn't have enough) I stopped at McD's for lunch, and let's just say I didn't have the salad . Oh well, today is a new day. I'm starting to obsess about the house thing, even though there's not much we can do until K's house sells. But I really, really, really want to move before the wedding and its only 10 weeks away . I know "breath, breath, breath" everything will work out in the end wether I stress about it now or not.

LBH - Congrats on the 1.4 # loss . You lost it, I found it. I only eat leftover chinese with fresh rice, which I'm never in the mood to make, if I'm making rice I might as well make a whole meal.

RR - I'm glad you like your new SUV. Did the cat's room finally get finished? I remember you saying you were having problems with the workers, but that you brought the cats over anyway.

CindyA - Welcome back. I'm sure you'll get back on track in no time .

BFB - Here's a giant cyber but kicking coming your way ****. Isn't it amazing how easy it is to slip back into our old ways? Even though I wasn't doing fantastic, I was doing ok for 6 months then I get stressed and wham bang, I'm back to old habbits. Oh well, here's to starting over AGAIN.

Rabbit - Hope WI goes well. Good luck on the out of town eating.

Pyria - 4 lbs you're doing GREAT!!!!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!

-Tech
Old 07-13-2001, 01:17 PM   #22  
A princess in the making!

Talking Hola Everyone!!!!

Good Morning!!! All okay so it is afternoon. I stayed in for lunch for a few reasons. I do not want to go to the french festival so I ate my lunch.

I swear though I am about to float away I have had so much water. I need to move my desk in the bathroom. Also I am trying really hard not to smoke. I only had 1 cigarette since I got to work. 3 total for the day. I need to (HAVE TO) quit again.

this is my favorite face.

P BAD
Old 07-13-2001, 05:21 PM   #23  

Hello!!!

Lauren-since all I ever drove was small to the ground sports cars--I can only say this is the smoothest vehicle I have ever driven..It is quiet and U don't even hear the engine noise..My brother just bought a Santa Fe--very cute but too small for my 2 kid and hopefully 3 kid family with friends!!!! This is the first American car for me soo I hope all those things U said were true!!!

Pryia--Hope U R not floating away with the water!!!U R doing great with the losses!!!!Stay away from the cigarettes~!!!!!!!

Tech-Glad the dog is ok!!The room came out wonderful...They are trying to get used to the little flap to go in and out..They all go out but hesitate getting back in...they love it with their little condo in it and beds..Refman is putting ceramic tile this weekend for them..He is a clean freak and wants to be able to mop it when he mops the house!!!(hmmmm...I am getting spoiled!!!!!)

Legal--The package has arrived!!!!(U should be getting a letter soon!!!)Good luck on the training session...I find that getting off the pill has made me moody lately..Anyone know how long it takes to get the old bod back into gear?????

BFB--Here is another cyber kick!!!!It is soo easy to stray and keep straying once U left the trail!!!!Hope U pull it together!!!!Keep typing cuz idle fingers pick up chips!!!!!

Cindy!!--glad U R back with us!!!!WE NEED FEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone available to babysit????????

Well, missed the health club soo I have to hit the road in the neighborhood!!!The mud run is Sunday soo I have to be ready to go!!!!!
Have a great evening!!!!
RR
Old 07-15-2001, 05:29 AM   #24  

wow..busy people this weekend~~
See everyone on the new thread!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread