Old 07-17-2005, 09:01 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Week of July 17th

Good Morning all!!!Well today is the start of the diet..Since my last mc and being on antidepressamts, I think I gained 25 lbs. Hormones and meds can really fix U up.......Hope all is having a good weekend...I ordered K some new furniture and after fixing her room really nice and waiting all day for the stuff to get here it finally came without bed rails...They said I didnt order them.I was so angry just assuming when U say I want that bedroom set and that bed that the rails to connect the headboard and foot board were included..Soo, it looks nice with the mattress on the floor and the really cute quilts and sheets on it..Oh well...
Be back later...princess needs me!!
RR

Last edited by RoadRunner; 07-17-2005 at 09:16 AM.
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:22 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Just seeing if my new weight ticker shows up..Today it is official..I dont have my point thingee yet but I am gonna fake it...Weigh in will be on SUndays and I am going to excercise at least 4 times a week minimum...Let's all get motivated and go~~~~
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 12:25 PM   #3  
Tina

Hello all! I'm not new to the site, I've been following the South Beach diet, and reading here, since 4/1/05...but funny, never bothered to investigate the rest of what this site has to offer until today! so here I am.

Just some quick info. on me, I'm a 30 yr. old SAHM to two, daughter is 1 1/2, son is 7 1/2 and married x11 years. I was on bed rest for practically all of my last pregnancy, gained a ton...then laid up with back surgery shortly thereafter. so it's taken me a while to get back into the swing of things and I'm finally finding 'me' again!

Roadrunner, isn't that frustrating when you get all excited to do something and it just doesn't work out the way it SHOULD, ...I bet your lil princess' room will look lovely when it's all together! Aren't lil girls SO MUCH FUN?! down right dangerous to the bank account though, , there are so many cute things for girls!
twiceblessedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 07:10 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Having a busy weekend here. Yesterday was the annual July birthdays party at our house. Today is my birthday and my Gran's! I'm 37 and Gran is 91. There are 6 July birthdays in the family, so it's always a big bash.

TBMom, Welcome!

RR, Argh, how frustrating!

Tiffy, Welcome! Sorry to hear about your separation, we're here if you need us. Yeah, I think we were just discussing the Doodlebops not that long ago...HORRIBLE!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 07:50 PM   #5  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello Everyone!

Wow, take a couple days off and the board just explodes! LOL! Saturday I read Harry Potter. Great book. I went to our grocery store at midnight to get it. I was prepared for a wait (took a puzzle book to work on!), but they were so efficient I was back in my car by 12:07! If you like the other books, I think you will like this one too.

We went to Six Flags today. I think we picked the muggiest, hottest day of the whole summer. We had rain this morning and had second thoughts but went anyway. There were NOT a lot of people there, but because of inefficient loading of the rides, what should have been a 30 minute wait was an hour long. Even with the long wait, Superman was a FUN rollercoaster. It's the one where you are supposed to be flying...your face down. It's my new favorite coaster.

RR: Ah, that sucks on the bed! I would have never thought to order rails seperately. Hope you get them soon. Good luck on the WW at home.

Hello to all the newbies and WELCOME!! I'm being paged, gotta go!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:25 PM   #6  
LBTEPA

Hi everyone
welcome to all the new people!! I'm pretty new myself, and I can attest that this is a really good group for support and encouragement. Tiffy, sorry to hear about your separation. I left my first husband 7 years ago and it was the most excruciating time I can remember. BUT IT GETS BETTER, little by little. Hang in there, and feel free to vent here!
Norrissa - with you on the conflict btwn real life obligations (ie $$$) and 'Mum time". I work 3 days/week and am thinking of going back to uni next year - which will mean I don't have my treasured 2 days with DD. But I can't put it off much longer or my entry qualifications will lapse.... we all do the best we can, don't we?
RR - yay for your new motivation! Here's 100 cheers for you!! Looking forward to seeing that ticker number plummet!
LBTEPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 09:45 AM   #7  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

LBTEPA - Yes, I agree, we do the best that we can ! Good luck with you decision to go back to school. I am trying to look at the positive, that at least I have a job that allows me to be here with my kiddos.

And Happy Monday to all !! Hope that everyone has a wonderful week !!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 01:39 PM   #8  
Kaipo "Sweetheart"

S/C/G: 260/176/175

Height: 5' 10"

Hi all - new to this forum and to 3FC.com since last week - dieting in the ZONE - need exercise - mostly want to see if my new sig works. Check out my bio if interested.

PJ
ajandpj99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 01:44 PM   #9  
Norissa on LAWL

Hi PJ Welcome !
Old 07-18-2005, 03:04 PM   #10  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi PJ, Welcome!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 03:09 PM   #11  
Kaipo "Sweetheart"

S/C/G: 260/176/175

Height: 5' 10"

Nice to meet everyone - Lauren your boys are adorable.

I will have to post some pics of my animals soon.

Happy living all.
ajandpj99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:20 PM   #12  

Height: 5' 7"

PJ, hello and welcome.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:37 PM   #13  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello Everyone,

Welcome PJ!!

Not much going on around here. The little guy is keeping me running.

Hope everyone is having a super week!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:23 PM   #14  

Height: 5' 7"

Well I am taking a study break. I will be sooo glad when this summer is over. Just under two weeks left is what I keep telling myself. For those who are new, I am in college, attending a private Catholic school. My planned graduation date is May 20, 2006. I am doing a duel major in Business Management and Marketing. Don't know what I want to be when I grow up though. (I'm 32)

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:35 PM   #15  
Norissa on LAWL

aahhhh ! Lisa you hit the nail on the head for me ... I am 33 years old, and I still don't know what I want to do ! I have seriously thought about going back to school ... but what "path" do I follow ? With having 3 small kids, I can't really spend a whole lot of time "finding myself" (Hopefully that made some sense LOL)