Old 03-10-2005, 08:03 AM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

RR, congrats on the pants!! Sounds like K had fun! I keep telling DH we need to find a place with that for Peter...he's never been in one. Glad she's doing better...hope the brace can come off.

Amity, Congrats on your loss! Glad we've been able to help support you!

Karen, WooHoo on Alex sleeping in his crib ALL night! That's awesome! Do you still have the side down, like a toddler bed? Would he wake up and come in by you, or just call for you? Have a great time Friday and try not to worry about DH too much...you're only a phone call away if it gets that bad, right?! If it's anything like when DH & Peter are alone together, the worst that could happen is he stays up too late, eats too much crap, and zonks out!

Moma, Congrats on the clothes, that's an awesome feeling! I bought a navy blazer and a black blazer at Elisabether a few years back...geez, I guess it was before I got married! I think the navy one is an 18 and the black one's a 20. They were like $15. each or something insane like that! I wore the black one once, but then started gaining "married" weight! I hope I can get into them someday!

I took Robby shopping to the mall last night. What was I thinking?! I fed him a little before we left, and he had been sleeping a good part of the day on and off. As I was leaving one part of the mall and making my way back to Macy's, which is where I parked, he woke up and starting crying...and crying...and crying. Not like I could just sit down, whip it out and feed him (it had only been about 1.5-2 hrs.), so I was practiclly speed walking to Macy's and looking for the nearest dressing room!! I found one in the Jrs. section, where all the girls were trying on prom dresses! As I wheeled past the few people in line, I said to the attendant, I need to borrow a dressing room! I think it took a few minutes to sink in, even though he was wailing at that point!! Of course once latched one, he settled down and let out a few noisy farts, then burped and spit out on me afterwards! It was pretty bad, but at least he didn't do his screaming, thrashing routine while I was feeding him!

The funniest part is, I'm prepared to do it all again today! I've got a gift card for Macy's and we need a new toaster oven...ours is burning things in record time! I'm sure I could get one cheaper elsewhere, but it's a $50 card, so I thought I'd take advantage.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 11:32 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all, sorry I haven't written in a couple of days, normally it is because of homework, but this time I have been sick. I have a major head cold. It was so bad today I didn't even go to class this evening. (So not like me)

I take Benadryl at night and I am thinking about trying a clariton tonight. The good thing is that I don't have anything specific until Tuesday, so I can stay home, stay down, rest, if not sleep, and get better.

Well I had better sign off cause I am not typing good tonight. I have been correcting a lot.

Be healthy
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 07:37 AM   #18  
LBH

Hi All,

Oh Lisa, Hope that darn cold leaves you soon! What is it this season, it just keeps going round and round! Get some good rest!

So today's shopping trip was a little better. We went to BRU, the mall and Linens N' Things. Peter got new sneakers, Robby got a mattress pad so I can put him in the crib (he's almost outgrown the bassinet!!), and I got 2 Crock Pot Little Dippers!! I've been looking everywhere for these, usually you get it free with the purchase of a big one, but I have a big one. LNT had 2, one display, and one in a box. I took both. I had a 20% off coupon for one, and the mgr. gave me the other one for 8.99! It was 12.99 normally. I was happy. I like to use it to warm bottles, I put water in it and leave it on all the time. One is for daycare, because I don't like bottle warmers, they make the bottle really hot, and usually the milk isn't.

My little angel is calling...the Koala Brothers is over and I guess he's not thrilled with the Wiggles yet!
Old 03-11-2005, 11:16 AM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Lauren, thank you so much. Last night that I was able to sleep 8 hours. I still am tired, and I could go back to sleep, however my nose isn't as bad. I think once I am done on the computer that I will go back to bed.

Hello to everyone else.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 11:10 AM   #20  
One day at a time

Good morning I am new to the forum. We woke up this morning to 3 inches of snow and we are supposed to be getting 3 more. Hey where is Spring hiding? I would love to see warmer weather that is for sure. Does anyone here homeschool? I homeschool my 2 boys ages 7 and 4. This week was state testing so we didn't "actually" have school per se but today I need to work on my lesson plans for next week. Anyway just wanted to say hello. This is day 3 for me!!
tkay90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 04:45 PM   #21  

Hi all

Just popping in for another quick hello. I have an exam tomorrow and 3 assessment items due on wednesday and guess who left things to the lat minute . Anyway all is well here, absolutely gorgeous weather not too hot and not too cold (sorry guys )I love Autumn.

Tina - welcome. I don't know much about home schooling, but I do bow down at your feet for doing it lol. I definitely do not have the patience to home school mine - they would drive me batty. I love sending them off to school lol.

Lisa - Sorry to hear you've been sick, I hope your feeling much better now.

Lauren - I have no idea what crock pot little dippers are but it sounds like you got a bargain Great to hear you had a successful shopping trip.

Roadrunner - lol thanks for the extra cheering, I'll need it this week to stay OP. It sounds like you had a great time at the playland with your kids.

Hello to everyone else

I'll be back when the madness is over .

Take Care
Amity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 10:54 AM   #22  
One day at a time

Amity believe me when I say homeschooling is not for everyone. My boys drive me batty too, but the school systems here have too many children per teacher. The teachers are overworked and exhausted to the max. You can go past most the schools here and they have a portable buildings outside. They need to build bigger schools and higher more teachers, but of course the higher ups want to have their big raises instead. So sad! I do enjoy teaching my children. I cried when my oldest started reading. It was just a special moment I suppose. I have no idea on how long I will school at home, I am just taking one day a time.
tkay90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 10:58 AM   #23  
LBH

Tina, each Sunday we switch to a new week's thread! Please see the March 13th thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54815

If you have bookmarked the thread, bookmark this page instead, so you will see the latest thread when you come to the page: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Let me know if you have any problems!