Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2001, 05:43 PM   #16  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Tech--I loved the response to Punkin!!!Men are too funny!!!Congrats on the loss!!

Well...I could zip the dress without assistance soo I think if I continue the almost starvation that I have been doing it will work!!!!

The preacher and the church don't charge anything..any suggestions of what would be a nice gift???
I was thinking to get him a little collectible(collects churches) in Europe and $100...Is that enough??????

Have a great evening!!!Off for a walk!!!
RR
Old 05-09-2001, 10:52 PM   #17  
Getting back on track!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to say hi and miss you all. I got some more medication and hope to shake this headache soon. This one has been 2 weeks non stop and I only had a day or two between the last one and this one.

Vicki-I came out of lurking for a few minutes I am so happy for you. I hope your day is everything you want it to be.

Hope to be back soon on a more regular basis

Love you guys
Setina
Old 05-10-2001, 09:17 AM   #18  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Setina - Nice to see you! Love the little watermelon icon! Hope the new meds work!

RR- The church we got married in charged for the maintainence people to clean up, that was 100. I think. The pastor I think was another 100-150. The organist was 200 and I think that was it.

Tech- Congrats on the loss!! That's great!

Terri- I love icecream, and it's very dangerous. I tried putting it in little containers, but I'm still bad! Just can't have it, unless it's a special occassion! I like the TCBY chocolate sorbet pops though, they're pretty fudgy, and only 1 pt.!

Bauna- Welcome back! Hang in there!

Rabbit- Hang in there!! You'll get your momentum back!

Have a great day all!
Old 05-10-2001, 10:50 AM   #19  
Is it Friday yet?

Good Mornin' all!

RR - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Enjoy your big day and know that I'm thinkin' of you while you make the big walk down the aisle!!!! It's too late now, but I think your gift for the preacher is a wonderful idea.

Watermellon - Hello there! Nice to see you again but sorry to hear about the head. You know I still sympathize with you on that one. Hang in there!

TechAlum - Thanks for the insight. Men.... Yesterday started to be just as bad and something made me think "ya know, they don't think twice to say what they say to me (or how they say it), so why should I?" So yesterday, when another MAN tried to let me have it I stopped him cold and gave it to him just like he was givin' it to me.... I was shocked by how he treated me sooooo much better after I was so (IMO) rude to him. Aaaaah, some respect earned.... (?)

LBH - Congrats on the loss!!

Personally, I'm looking at my eating habits like putting on the breaks of a very large vehicle... it's gonna take some time to stop and turn around. I'm doing much, much better, but there are still things finding their way onto my plate and not onto my journal. Ug. Well, it's still progress to be at least attempting to be back on track.
If anyone hasn't seen Bridget Jone's Diary - I recommend it. Total chick-flick, hysterical and her way of looking at weight loss is too funny....

Later gators,
Terri
Old 05-10-2001, 12:45 PM   #20  

Hi all!

Tech - Yes, I am staying put for awhile and that should definitely help.

Setina - Loved the watermelon pic! Great to hear from you. Sure wish you could solve that headache problem. Feel better.

Lauren - oh, I so hope you are right!

Punkin - I've heard that movie is good. Will have to check it out. I really liked the book.

must go - Rabbit
Old 05-10-2001, 01:34 PM   #21  

Default VICKI

Just wanted to say congrads and good luck. I am sure it will be the best wedding yet. I hope you enjoy your trip to France and can't wait to see the pictures.

Buffy
Old 05-10-2001, 10:35 PM   #22  

HEy--probably the last time before the wedding...I am really stressing..crying..DOnt know why!
SD #2 started with the vomiting and diarrhea--I left my family decorating the church!
Wish me luck
Vicki
Old 05-11-2001, 09:08 AM   #23  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

VICKI!!!! Stop crying, this is the best, most fun thing you'll ever do...and you WILL do it!! Just try to relax, go get a massage or something, and talk to Refman about it. He may have the same attitude Jim did, not a big deal, it's only a wedding, etc., but he may just be able to relax you w/o realizing it!! PLEASE relax, i only wanna hear good things about this wedding!!

Did anyone see Surprise Wedding II last night?! I felt bad for that one girl that didn't get married, even though he said they would later. Of all the girls, she's the one I really hoped would get married, she was soo nervous!!

Gotta run! Have a great day!
Old 05-11-2001, 12:41 PM   #24  

Hey just checking in. Will try to update my mileage this weekend. Tomorrow we move ds home from school so it will be a busy weekend. Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!! Hope you all have a nice weekend.

RR - Best of luck to you. Just wanted to say that incase you check in again. I'm sure things will go fine. Enjoy yourself!

Rabbit
Old 05-11-2001, 05:38 PM   #25  
IALAC

S/C/G: 225/204/140

Height: 5'4"

Vicki, Happy Wedding Day! Congratulations!

dani
Old 05-12-2001, 01:13 PM   #26  

Hello all!!!
The wedding was wonderful!!!!!!!!I started shaking and got really nervous but my dad calmed me down!!!All was great!!!!THe food, the cake etc etc!!!I did try to put Jerry's ring on the wrong hand...the preacher said.."The other left Vicki" I can't wait to leave tomorrow on the honeymoon!!!although the prelude last night was pretty wonderful!!!!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes!!!!!
Life is the best now!!!!!!!
Vicki
Old 05-12-2001, 06:12 PM   #27  
Is it Friday yet?

Whew......

I am SO happy for you!!!! Congratulations!! I hope you have an excellent time in France and make sure you take lots of pictures...

Safe travels and many blessings to you both!

Terri
Old 05-13-2001, 12:56 PM   #28  

thought I would open the new thread before I leave~~~~~~
Closed Thread