Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 09:23 AM   #16  

Just a quick note. My computer at home is crashed, had something to do when I switched my account from AOL to Bellsouth. I have to get a new computer. I will check in here at work when I can.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:25 PM   #17  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Karen, October is a lovely time to go. Lower crowds and cooler temps. We are looking at going in November again. That is when it works well for work and we like the weather at that time! Oh we let Kate sleep with us for awhile because she refused to sleep in her crib. Then one weekend a couple months ago we just let her cry it out a little . It's not that bad and for most kids it doesn't take them that long. We did the same for Emma. After 2 nights of letting them cry for about 15-20 minutes, they fell asleep. Now it is a piece of cake and she loves her crib!!
Old 02-19-2004, 12:50 PM   #18  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Guys!

I've been soo busy at work (things are much better, btw). And DH has been hogging the PC at night. I get a chance to pop on briefly to read sometimes, but not much time to post. I actually am having a real lunch break today.

I'll try to get caught up soon!
Old 02-19-2004, 01:13 PM   #19  

just a quick note. Lost .8 at weigh in. I am pmsing so am happy with a loss.

Rabbit
4.3 down, 20.7 to go!
Old 02-19-2004, 08:20 PM   #20  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Nothing much going on here. We had lunch at Panera's today. That place is *so* hard to be good at. I do the 1/2 sandwich/1/2 salad thing but I'm sure the dressing is 100% bad. The boy slept from 9:30 to 7:30 last night. I had to resettle him a couple of times with the paci, but he didn't have to nurse. It's amazing to me that I can sleep holding a paci and that I wake up at his littlest grunt. I think after he turns 1 I will try the crib again.

Jack: Sorry about your 'puter. Were you planning on getting another one? I've never heard of changing providers causing a crash. Maybe you got hit by a worm/virus.

Lauren: Glad that things are better at work. Tell DH to quit being a computer hog. That would get him 20 lashes at my house.

Rabbit: Yeah on the loss!! You are awesome!!

OK, gotta go. Have a great evening!!
Old 02-20-2004, 08:54 AM   #21  

Good morning all...........

I miss my computer at home

Karen: I was going to wait until we got moved to get a new computer, but looks like I will have to do before then. I think my boss is going to help me get one. I'm not totaly convinced that it was because of me changing providers, but our computer tech thinks so. I was able to get on the internet for about 30 minutes and then we I tried to cnx my AOL service thru Bellsouth, it wiped me out.

Well I gotta run and get some work done.

To everyone else, have a GREAT weekend.

Jackie
Old 02-20-2004, 08:26 PM   #22  

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is doing well today. We are watching Bear for about the third time today. He likes it so who am I to complain. I went to the OshKosh outlet today and got him a pair of those cute train engineer overalls. They were on sale for 50% off.

I think we are going to go into the city tomorrow. I heard about a sandwich shop that makes their own peanut butter. http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com this is the place. DH said we could go. Hope it's fun. We are also getting our taxes done. I hope we get some back this year. And don't have to pay the state. We usually get enough from Federal to pay the state.

Jack: Did they give you new software to install? I can't imagine that wiping you out. DH (the computer geek) says it depends on what they had you do and what you lost. Oh well, hope it's worked out for you.

Have a great weekend!!
Old 02-21-2004, 06:10 AM   #23  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!! Well, Kaylee is enjoying the Mardi Gras parades better this year!!! She laughed and waved and clapped and got some big beads!! DH had to protect us from getting slammed in the face with them!!!
SHe is soo funny...falls asleep before they are done!!!
Off to work and I am sooooo sleepy!!!I hate being on call on the weekends cuz I know with surgery, I am heading out!!!
RR
Old 02-21-2004, 10:36 AM   #24  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Oh Karen, that place sounds heavenly!!! What I would do for an Elvis sandwich...I think I feel my arteries hardening!!!

RR, Glad Kaylee is having a better time with Mardi Gras this year! I'm hoping Peter does better with St. Pat's this year. My friend has a party at her apt. every year, it's right on the main drag where the parade starts, so it's loud and fun...last year Peter freaked out the whole time.

Jackie, hope you get your PC fixed, or a new one!!

Hi everyone else!! I'm being tormented, gotta go spend some QT w/Peter!!
Old 02-21-2004, 04:22 PM   #25  

Just a quickie: Lauren, the place was wonderful. I even tried The Elvis (without Bacon {shudder}). It's a small place and it was jammed so we took our sandwiches to the park. (DH had a Fluffernutter). I took the boy in the backpack, I think he had a good time.
Old 02-21-2004, 06:05 PM   #26  

hello all. Just got back from playing tennis with ds & dh. Fun! And a good workout.

Yesterday I was very careful with everything I ate so I could have a piece of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake last night. Yummy. Definitely worth the sacrifices.

Karen - Thanks! ~ You guys are on the ball getting your taxes done. I need to get working on that.

Rr - nice that the little one is enjoying the parade.

have a good weekend!

Rabbit
*4.3 down, 20.7 to go
Closed Thread