Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2003, 08:41 AM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Rabbit, glad you had a great birthday~!

Julie, I only went to the dealership because I have an extended warranty! Car's all fixed, cost me 53. deductable, plus 63 for the battery.

I'm going away for the weekend this AM. Going to visit one friend in MD, one if VA. I will be back sometime SUnday, but probably later. If someone will start the new threads, I'll sticky them when I get home!

Have a great weekend all!!!
Old 10-02-2003, 03:19 PM   #17  

hi all. Had my tennis lesson this morning. It was fun and I played better than my lesson last week. We played outside and it was so cold! I think it's supposed to warm up here in a few days.

I am taking ms meringues cookies off my grocery list for awhile because I can not seem to stop when eating them. I need to put them in baggies according to serving size when I get home and I've just been too lazy.

Julie - well I'm sure those little ones keep you hopping! boys? girls? one of each? sorry, guess I could have read your bio.

Lauren - enjoy the trip.

Rabbit
Old 10-02-2003, 03:51 PM   #18  
Rattie Lover

Hi All!!

Well, after having a very annoying kidney stone which in turn gave me an infection, I am finally able to come and type with out starting to "stone sizzle" in 5 minutes. SO here I am!

What a week...I feel like I have been cooped up for a month! It isn't like me to lay around for most of the time. Darn stone...it was just too painful otherwise to do anything else! Even sit! I finally managed to bowl last night..I did lousy..but at least I bowled.

Today I have to get this house straightened up a bit because I will have no time this weekend! My daughters 10th Birthday is this weekend and we are having a pool party so I have to run here, run there, run everywhere. Plus the tags on the truck are due, have to go to DMV, plus our others car A/C went out so had to take it to the shop, truck just came out of the shop, plus Friday we are going down to Mexico to do some shopping and get a pinata, plus bowling on Sat, plus...plus...well you get the idea! I feel better for 2 days and its off and running again!! But thats ok..I have been losing weight steadily!! Its so nice when your clothes start to feel "loose". I had to keep pulling up my shorts yesterday...shorts which didnt use to fit me! Yippee!!

Well that is it for now...type at ya later gaters!
Old 10-02-2003, 03:58 PM   #19  
Rattie Lover

Default Happy Birthday Rabbit!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RABBIT!!!

Old 10-02-2003, 06:14 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally posted by Rabbit

Julie - well I'm sure those little ones keep you hopping! boys? girls? one of each? sorry, guess I could have read your bio.
One girl, three boys. The twins are identical boys.
Old 10-03-2003, 12:02 PM   #21  

hi all. I read a chapter in dr. phil's new book yesterday. I really like it. :0

Angel - sorry about stone troubles! ~ Enjoy the party this weekend. ~ Thanks for the birthday wishes. ~ You have lost weight fast. What are you doing?

Julie - I wondered if you also had other children. How old are they? (still haven't read the bio!). I have a 21 yr old, 22 yr old, and 23 yr old.

Rabbit
Old 10-03-2003, 12:08 PM   #22  
Rattie Lover

Rabbit:

Ya know...I am not really doing anything different. I still dont eat hardly any sugar, cut out all fried foods, "junk" foods, etc...I havent even been able to hardly exercise with this rock in my side but still I lost weight. The only thing I can think it could be is the Glucophage. I feel soooo much better with it so it must be working in more ways than one.
Old 10-03-2003, 12:09 PM   #23  

My oldest is the only girl and she is 6. The twins are 3 and the baby is 2.

I seriously need to get to work on potty training the twins, but the idea of doing two at once is a little overwhelming. I've made attempts at it, but Ethan pretty much so far refuses to do anything in the potty. Talk about frustrating!
Old 10-04-2003, 11:27 AM   #24  

Angel - interesting. you are doing great.

Julie - wow, 4 that young would really be crazy - but fun!

have a great weekend all.

Rabbit
Closed Thread