Old 07-23-2015, 10:44 AM   #31  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

Weight loss has slowed dramatically. It took me a whole week to lose 0.8lb!

Last edited by MauiKai; 07-23-2015 at 10:47 AM.
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:38 PM   #32  

I'm new to the site and hopefully finding my way out of the 160's soon! 162.2. Once I get into the 150's I'll be in a new low for the last decade!
desirae_nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:53 AM   #33  
Grand Poobah

S/C/G: 173/168/135

Height: 5'5.5"

Default Back again

Sigh. I was on this site a few years ago. Lost 30 pounds through diet--strike that, lifestyle change--and exercise. I'm back after derailing. I moved to a new state following a divorce and basically stopped moving (e.g., exercising). I dated a guy who set me onto the worst diet of food I've ever eaten in my life. ADVICE: Ladies, don't date a power lifter and try to eat what they do. Disaster.

I've started moving again, trying to exercise daily. Running. Biking. Softball. Eating clean. I wanted to pop in and say hi to all of you lovely folks and try to chronicle the next phase in my weight loss journey.
Iron Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:43 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 160/160/120

Height: 5'5

Hi All! I've been a member here off and on. I have tried some extreme measure that usually last 2 weeks and then I stall. But the scale keeps moving higher and higher. I am at 160 now - hope im only here for 1 week but had to start honestly. My 1st goal is to stop drinking soda. I already had 1 today so that starts tomorrow!
Here are my steps:
1. no soda
2. eat a healthy breakfast - not kids cereal or sugary yougurt - they ar ejust so easy.
3. no sugar in tea
I think that is a good start - wish me willpower!
jenniferk525 is offline   Reply With Quote