Old 09-21-2014, 05:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217/164/132

Height: 5'5

Default I did SOMETHING!!!

So I've been giving myself a lot of "breaks" because I'm pregnant and it's summertime and I'm tired and in pain, and feel super heavy…. I only have a few more weeks to go (I'm hoping no more than one though) and my mantra has been that "I'LL START ONCE THE BABY GETS HERE"…

WELL!!! I realized that it's just another excuse!!! Truth is that we (or at least I) always do this… "I'll start… in the fall/after Halloween or Thanksgiving (which ever comes first depending where you live)/Christmas/Spring/(OR MY FAVOURITE!) MONDAY!" RIGHT?!?! How many of you know exactly what I'm talking about????

So I decided to take my tired, hot (as in sweating, not as in good looking ) butt out for a long walk!!! I took my 37 week belly and walked for an hour! I was cramping soooo badly for the first half hour, but then the pain subsided and I actually enjoyed the rest of it!!

I feel so good knowing that I did SOMETHING even though I haven't officially even began my journey back to health!
1yr2mkovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

Way to go! You are so right, I've always been full of excuses and reasons why I had to wait. I decided I'm done with excuses I've been calorie counting since friday. It would have been so easy for me to "wait til monday" so go us
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/164/132

Height: 5'5

YAY!!! Good for you!!!!

1yr2mkovr is offline   Reply With Quote