My 30 year old weight story

• I had my first baby on December 2013. Before pregnancy I was 160 lbs and now 5 months after delivery I weigh 195 lbs
    I really need this support group. My height is 5'6 ft and I was size 10, now i'm size 16
  • How's life with the baby? Did you breastfeed? I imagine the weight wasn't that problematic if you did. I started my first pregnancy at your current weight of 195 and ended one year of breastfeeding him at 168. I am thinking of expanding the family in 2015 and want to be prepared.
  • I have an almost 4 month old and 5 year old. I want to lose 60lbs I'm 205lbs. I'm breastfeeding, don't want to do diets yet and just recently started working out. I lost about 2 liters of blood with my c section so I'm finally back to normal blood wise!
  • I don't have any kids, but I have made the battle from 200+ to 145, so I know the struggle (I'm back up to 179 now). We'll get through it together
  • Hi congratulations! I breastfed all three of my children (2 years each child) and really struggled with my weight the entire time. Regardless of how your bub is fed well done on addressing it now, I have three babies worth of fat to lose. Have you got a plan in mind?
  • I have similar stats and have gone from 193 to 175 since Jan. You can do it!
  • I have similar stats as you. Im 5' 7" and started at 193 in Jan. So far Im down to 175.. you can do it!
  • I have similar stats as you. Im 5' 7" and started at 193 in Jan. So far Im down to 175.. you can do it!