LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default ** Kid Chat: Week of 7/6**

Happy Sunday All!
Old 07-06-2003, 04:50 PM   #2  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

I don't want to curse us but Alex has slept in his bassinette for part of every night for the past week!! I haven't been as successful during the day tho. We sat outside in the swing this am and he was asleep within 5min.

Cute pic:
Old 07-06-2003, 09:16 PM   #3  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello...We are here and the weather is great!!!! Kaylee did great on the 22 hr trip..We made it in 2 days soo it was 12hr driving the whole way.. Adrienne--great kid pics!! I had to smile when I saw them...

Lauren--We bought an Evenflo backpack which is worth it.It is wonderful cuz DH can ride her on his back and it has a sunshade and we just put it in on go walking every where..I will take a dig pic and post it online...

I am having soo much fun..It is soo strange cuz it is 9pm and I am wearing sunshades still...

Gotta run!!! Kaylee is still awake, and it is late!!!
Karen---pics are too cute
Vicki
Old 07-07-2003, 08:20 PM   #4  

Vicki - have a WONDERFUL vacation and I'm so glad the trip went okay!

Karen - cute pic! Is that baby Alex? Congrats on the sleeping! Good job, mama.

Back to the "real" world today. My kids are tired from a LONG holiday weekend. Zoe has been coughing for about 7 days now and since her brother just got over bronchiolitis, I'm taking her in tomorrow. Hoping it's nothing major.

Well, I diverged from my diet (I know you ladies don't much care, but I feel compelled to at least mention it now and then.) I'm back on track though and have the Thanksgiving goal in mind.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 07-07-2003, 08:58 PM   #5  
LBH

Hey,

Welcome back Adrienne! Hope Zoe isn't too sick. Just hop back on the wagon!!

RR, glad you're able to pop in! I saw an Evenflo back pack in the BRU flyer we got today...looks cool.

We've gotta buy a big car seat soon, like this week. Peter's pretty much bursting out of the infant car seat! I really want the Britax Advantage, but don't have $269. or so to get it, so I think we're going with the Cosco Alpha Omego (or Eddie Bauer) 3-in-1, which is on sale at BabyAge.com for 109.99.

Peter's eating much more now. Today he had 1 cube of carrots and some cereal this AM, and tonight I gave him 2 cubes of carrots and cereal, to equal about a 1/4 c., and he ate it all! Then he drank about 5 oz. of formula, so I'm hoping he'll sleep good!

Think I'll be heading to bed early tonight!
Old 07-07-2003, 09:27 PM   #6  

Hi guys,

not able to post much. little guy has been very upset this pm and i don't know why. he's even crying while nursing . we are supposed to have pictures done tomorrow. sure hope he's a new boy!
Old 07-08-2003, 11:17 AM   #7  
LBH

Karen, I can't find your contact info, can you PM it to me again?
Old 07-08-2003, 08:40 PM   #8  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello...
It has been 65 degrees today and us 3 have been walking everywhere together..The backpack is great cuz she can look around and we are hands free...IT is for 6 months and up but at least for 16 lbs and she isnt there yet but I strap her in well...

Gott a run!!!!
Vicki
Old 07-08-2003, 11:03 PM   #9  

Hi guys,

Well, I had a whole new boy today!! He didn't exactly smile for the pictures but at least he didn't cry!!

Guess what........I am going to be a stay home mom!! We have gone over our finances, things will be a little tight but not impossible. So, I'm gonna do it. I am going to call my boss tomorrow and tell her I'm not coming back. I am nervous. I've been supporting myself since I was 19.....it's a little nervwracking that someonelse will be taking care of me.

Lauren: I'll PM you as soon as I'm done here. Cubes of carrots? Explain please . Sounds interesting. Wow, Petey is ready for a new car seat. At the rate Alex is going he'll still be in his carrier until he is 3!!

RR: Glad you guys are having a good time. We are looking at the Kelty backpack carrier. I haven't seen the Evenflo one.

Adrienne: Yep, that's the happy boy himself. Hope your kids are feeling better.

Hope everyone is having a great week!!
Old 07-09-2003, 03:30 PM   #10  
LBH

RR- Glad to hear you're having a good time!!

Karen- Nice getting together with you this afternoon! I'm soo happy that you get to be a SAHM. Alex is such a little peanut, I'm sure he'll be in the infant car seat for a year!

Peter's been sleeping since for almost 2 hrs. on my bed...I keep checking on him to make sure he's not rolling around. He's starting to squirm a bit.
Old 07-09-2003, 03:55 PM   #11  

Hi guys,

Lauren: I really enjoyed lunch, I'm glad we finally got together. Peter is an awesome little boy. I can't wait until Alex is that active!! (and interactive!) He's been alternating between napping and nursing.

I talked to my boss today. I was so nervous, but she is so nice.

I'm still waiting for the a/c installers to get here. The schedule "window" is 2-7. I hate waiting!!

Hope everyone is having a great day.
Old 07-10-2003, 10:26 PM   #12  

Hi guys,

Alex giggled tonight!! I was blowing raspberries on his belly after a diaper change. I think he took lessons from Peter yesterday!!

Hope everyone had a great day.
Old 07-11-2003, 08:21 AM   #13  
LBH

Yeah Alex!!! Just wait til he starts grabbing your hair...ponytail or not!! Peter has such a strong grip, I have to be careful, because it takes a minute to get him to let go if he does get me! So I usually take him by surprise with the rasberries, or hold his hands so he can't get me!!

Well, the third tooth is coming!! I can see it just slightly poking through, like the size of a pencil tip on the top left!! I just thank God there's been a reason for all this fussing. I was hanging him upside down in front of my yesterday afternoon...because it cracks him up...and had a good view of his gums. I sure hope it gets through soon, so he's in a better mood.

Adrienne....where are you?! Hope the kids are OK!?

Last edited by LBH; 07-13-2003 at 08:37 AM.
Old 07-11-2003, 09:09 PM   #14  

Hi guys,

We had a busy cleaning day today. Alex was a good boy and sat in his bouncy seat a couple times w/o crying (and a couple w/ crying ). That's about all we did today.

Hope ya'll had a more exciting day!!
Closed Thread