200's and counting down...

You're on Page 6 of 10
Go to
  • Wow, a burger sounds delicious! So does a ride on the back of a hog.

Still trying to be lazy, but getting some housework done today. Rearranged some furniture, did some laundry, and cooked some turnips for lunch. Now the dog is napping and I'm wasting time on the internetz. Hope you all are having a good week!
  • So Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to the Chicago White Sox game. We lost Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut it was a BEAUTIFUL day to sit outside and watch a baseball game! Back to 40 degree weather tomorrow.

Work today... Monday is study day because I have to take my geometry test tomorrow, and I have biology class tuesday and get to do a test then too

here is to hopefully getting free time that is actually free time this week! lol

I hope you all had a great weekend!
  • I'm so excited! I just got engaged on Monday. it was the best day ever! We went to lunch with my mom then down to the riverwalk where he proposed. Then we went up to Chicago to watch the Blackhawks play off game (I'm a huge fan) we were in the background during the airing of the pre-game show, Sean bought us each a new jersey and the Blackhawks won! It was the best day ever!
  • Congrats on your engagement. Just found the site. Currently 190 and want to be to my normal 120lbs.. Here to a good going.xx Congrats
  • Thanks Racheal You can do this! Welcome aboard
  • Congrats Skinny! Sounds like a fantastic day for an engagement!! Enjoy it! cause the wedding planning is CraZY! lol!
    I've been MIA this month...Went home to visit my family and meet my new Niece Easter weekend. Now I'm home sick again. I wanted to be 10 lbs less when I went to visit but that did not happen! Anyway, I'm back down to my lowest point and setting a new goal to get under 215 in the next 3 weeks. I have to stay focused. I've been at this since Halloween and am getting a little too relaxed, not measuring, counting or flat out saying... I don't care, I'm ganna eat it or crack! lol! Summer is coming ladies....so are the short sleaves and shorts! Time for me to push hard!
  • Hi!

Im new to the forum and Im 222lb since yesterday when I hit the scale! Ive lost 24 so far since I started, I know I can do better but the little changes I have been noticing are great for my confidence and motivation!

I had this pair of cute jeans my mom got me for x-mas, she got the biggest size they had but I gave it back to her so she could trade it for something she could wear, they were never gonna fit me but she kept them until last month when she told me I should try them on again.

They still wouldnt fit, they went almost all the way up that time but still not enough so I felt very discouraged, so I kept them in my closet until last night when I was looking for something to wear today at work I found them and I can proudly say today that Im at my office wearing them now!

They fit great! they are still size 20 but oh man! I feel like Im queen of the world! those are the little things that keep me going.

Oh and I noticed some guys checking my *** as I was walking by... I used to fear they were noticing how big and ugly it was but for the look on their faces that wasnt the case.

That's not something that motivates me but today it was just the icing on the cake! =D

Hope you all feel as wonderful as I do now! Im still a big girl but Im making changes for the better and couldnt be happier! =D
  • Thanks Nopotyonek! It's super exciting I need to be more accountable myself with measuring. It's my goal.
    Sean and I decided to do a cruise in September. So my goal is to be down 20 lbs by then. It's only 4 lbs a months since I'll have 5 months before we leave. Its a completely realistic goal with makes me want to work at it. If I lose more, that'd be awesome too! lol

Skylar- welcome! Congrats on your NSV of fitting into those pants! Everyone loves when the get the good kind of attention I wouldn't mind a guy checking out my butt since I'd work hard to make it look good. Much better than them staring at my tata's cuz they are large and in charge lol.
  • Hahahaha thanks for the welcome! I get lots of attention for my girls cause they are BIIIIG! so I cover them a lot but being a big girl and specially in the summer I have to wear some kind of cleveage, which sucks xD
  • Hi everyone! I am new here, so here is a little bit of information on me. I have always had a problem with being overweight. When I was in the 6th grade, I remember having to wear adult size large clothes because the girl's clothes never fit me. I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 14 and panic disorder at 19. The highest weight I've recorded was 233 in 2011. I have been hovering around 220 for the last year. I am tired of feeling uncomfortable in my own skin and I'm ready to see this through. I am looking to lose at least 50 lbs but more importantly, I want to feel better and have more energy.
  • Welcome Kkoontz We can all get there with a lot of commitment and effort
  • Well, it's been 3 years since I've been on this site p, and I'm back! I just had a baby last month, and I'm looking to lose the baby weight plus more just because I'm not comfortable with my size plus my husband says I need to lose the weight before we attempt to have our third child. My challenge will be sticking to healthy foods (we love to eat!) as well as balancing between work, taking care of 2 children under 2, and finding time to exercise. This site helped me lose a lot of weight in previous years, and I'm hoping to have success again!
  • So I decided to make Sunday my official weigh-in (Saturday is my dedicated rest day). I did approximately 30-45 minutes of light cardio this week, made sure I ate at least 3 times a day and healthier food, plus I dropped pop. I lost almost 7 pounds! I know it's mostly lost of water, but that's ok. Onederland isn't that far away now!
  • I would love to lose this weight I have! What are some things you guys do to help lose it? Would love some ideas.
  • hey all just checking in and letting you know I am getting REALLY close to ONEDERLAND. I am just eating healthier as of now, because I haven't stuck to an exercise regimen just yet, but I know I want to tone as I lose, so that is a major goal for me. I have so much junk going on, I am actually doing breathing exercises to lower my cortisol levels too.