200's and counting down...

You're on Page 2 of 10
Go to
  • Well as I suspected, I gained 1.8 this week. I ate out 3 times and went fat kid with them all! Also had more wine than normal. Plus some snacking I did not record. It had been 6 weeks since my last gain. So here's to my only gain for another 6 weeks and a series of loses to come. I did WW back in 2005 and had a pattern of gains every 4-6 weeks as well. Im ready for a butt kicking week!
  • Welcome npotyonek! congrats on the weigh in moving you outta the 220's! I really need to get my butt in gear... my sister is getting married in 3 months on the beach of key west... I would love to lose 25 lbs by then... we shall see!
  • You can do it skinnygirldreams! stay focused! What plan are you following? Oh and thank you!
    Natalie
  • I'm pretty much calorie counting and trying to practice moderation/ healthy choices. I'm going to start back at the gym on thursday. Today and tomorrow it wont happen since I work 7a-730 pm.
  • hey there another postpartum 200s girl. I am 34 and had my 3rd 2 months ago. My SO and I are on the verge of splitting up, and I need support too. My main motivation is myself. I want to look good to myself.

I am glad to see you started a thread we can come gather in.

I also have a habit of binging when I am upset, and that is terrible for weight loss--so having an out is a nice thing too.

I am NOT good about keeping up with posts, so no one get offended. The ones I did catch were.

skinnygirl: congrats on the engagements!

noshoes: we are in this together.

irina--I REMEMBER you.

npo: just hit a mental reset and keep going.
  • Welcome back Jendiet. Thanks for the kick in the butt! Its exactly what I need after weigh in this morning......gained .2 lbs. I know its not much but I do not need this to become a trend! I have not had 2 gains back to back since getting back on ww. Its been 15 weeks. I think Ive gotten too relaxed and need to get the scale back out along with the measuring cups. Time to tighten up and follow 100%. I need a 3 lbs loss! Summer is coming!

How are the rest of you ladies doing this week?
    Nat
  • well, I started off today right. I did not sleep though. I got about 4 hours between the baby and my own insomnia.

I finally stopped trying to go back to sleep at 7 am. Went for a walk up and down some steep hills for about 20 minutes, then I did some light exercises, lunges, squats, counter push ups, and a 20 second modified plank.

good and good. So I was supposed to make a shake today for breakfast.

Laying in bed I got hungrier and hungrier. the combination of the workout + walk--made me starving for protein.

So instead I had about 3 eggs, 2 sausages, pepperjack cheese, turnip greens, 1/2 glass milk.

I figure I should just change direction..and do lower carb today. So I am going to shoot for a maximum of 100 NET carbs. I switch up my diet routine often...years of experience has taught me this is effective. One approach that worked well for me...and ended up helping me get pregnant inadvertently...was high carb, low carb days.

npo, my scale is like a roller coaster for me, and it is just me because my toddler weighs daily--he likes to do it with mommy--I gain and lose 2-3 lbs a day. although since I cut wheat out it has been more steady--unless I eat chinese food. which has some wheat in the sauces.
  • Jen- Congrats on the good start to the day. Welcome to the group!

Sooooo my work is going to start a biggest loser competition. the goal is to lose bmi. wish me luck! I wanna win

Tomorrow my boyfriend is going to sign up at my gym. Hopefully this will get us both back modivated. He likes to do 5k's and did his first half marathon 2012 summer. i'd love to be able to do a 5k, but don't know that running is ever in my future due to my plantar fascitis.... I walked one last year.

Side note.... I can't wait for summer to start bike riding! These last two days it has been upper 30's lower 40's .....It feels like a heat wave after all the polar vortex weather Illinois has had!
  • Skinny girl thanks. Yay on the gym membership. I can't run due to my feet either but I have a pink seven speed cruiser I hook my 2 year olds wagon up to and ride around.

Today was 75! So pretty. Got out the double stroller and braved that hill. Down was a little scary at first...I kept checking on the baby...up was terrible! But I made it... And I feel good. A little nauseated from the headache I got today...

Low carb makes me feel a little sick to my stomached and the coffee didn't help either.
  • Seriously? I was hoping our group would interact more. After two 12 hr night shifts and my cheat day was yesterday night cuz a coworker ordered pizza. I feel out of sorts with my eating. I took to he hills literally this afternoon and got a workout but my eating is all over the place.
  • Hey Jen. Sorry for the lack of response! I've been sooo busy with work and school I've also had my nephew that last 4 days. I also work 12 hour shifts, but I do day shifts.

75 degrees.... man I'm so jealous! I'm longing to the for above 50 consitstantly!
  • Skinny--you do have your hands full..sorry. Yeah we had another 70 degree day today. I went shopping for about 4 hours though--tired from that.
  • Hey girls! I had a long weekend and my DH was out of town! I caught up with a few friends...did alittle shopping and cleaned the crap out if my house! Oh i also walked my dog 2 times because the weather finally broke into the 40's & 50's. BUT its snowing again today! Im praying for a loss tomorrow! Please please please get let me get back under 220! Its been 2 months now....I caught a glimps 2 weigh ins ago then back up! If Im not back down.... Im in for along road! Fingers crossed y'all! no wine for me tonight and adding a nice salad to leftover homemade pizza!
  • Oooohhh congrats on the engagement! Love is such a wonderful thing!

Anyway, I haven't seen Onederland since I was 18, and I miss it. About a year ago I got thiiiis close to making it - down to 205, in fact - and then I made the dumb decision to 'take a break' over the holidays. That break costed me 12 months and 15 pounds. So I came back here about a month ago, back to square one, and I need to break the barrier this time. If only to prove to myself that I can. P.S. Successful so far! 6 pounds down, and looking to lose more
  • Very dissapointed! I gained .6 lbs. That 3 weeks of straight gains! Headed to the grocery store this morning to pick up some stuff. I guess I need to switch out some lean quisines to salads. DH wants salads too so Im going gormet. You know strawberries, apples, crumble cheese, lean protein and olive oil & vinegar! I feel like ever since I stocked up on the lean qusines for lunch I have not lost. Or am I getting too relaxed? Im soooooo bummed! Any suggestions? This is not a platau... Im only down 12 lbs with 45 to go.