So... Hello again and HELP!

• So I was doing so great for awhile losing weight and then slowly started getting overwhelmed with life and lost myself. I haven't been able to run at night because by the time I get my kids from school, get them fed, and do homework for myself and the girls (yay being a single mom who is going back to school) so I am going to focus solely on diet first then I will work exercising in so I don't overwhelm myself again. I need to start with the diet and don't really know where to start.. can anyone help me out and give me pointers? Thanks!! I'm ready to succeed!
  • I've done a few things in the past, but right now I'm following the calorie guidelines from myfitnesspal. If I was starting new, I would probably calculate how many calories I was already eating and subtract a couple hundred from there. Little changes are far more easier to make and stick to versus drastic changes. Maybe you could swap out one snack for a healthier option to start?

Also, welcome back!
  • I'm just starting and I am doing Atkins. I have big problems with carbs and hunger control. I hate being hungry. I don't know if carbs are an issue for you. Good luck!!!