3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   Trying to lose baby #3 fat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/286953-trying-lose-baby-3-fat.html)

Bridget37 08-31-2013 12:28 AM

Trying to lose baby #3 fat

I'm new here, figured I need some support from ppl in the same boat or at least a boat nearby.

I've been progressively gaining with each DD and the last baby left me with a huge giggly belly and a scary number on the scale. See below for scare.

I have 8 weeks til a family trip and I don't want to cringe at photos of me after.... So I'm challenging myself to an 8 week Challenge.

Does this group do challenges as a group? I can't see any. Anyway hello and I am guessing you will see much more of me (and I hopefully will see much less of me).

Bridget

FutureFitMom 08-31-2013 12:51 AM

Hello! I am trying to lose the rest of the baby weight (and more!) from my second child. My husband is going away for training the next couple months so I would LOVE to do an eight week challenge. I have stalled this week and need to refocus.

What "plan" do you have to lose weight? I practice intermittent fasting with an eight hour eating window from noon-8pm. I also count calories because I can still overeat during that amount of time if I am not making healthy choices.

Best wishes!

Bridget37 08-31-2013 11:27 AM

Hi! Yay, thanks.

I have a program from a dietician as well as at home workout program, I've had it a yr and haven't committed yet. I lost 70lbs per wedding nine yrs ago, on WW. So I've been trying it, since it worked before, but I don't seem to lose on it. Dietician said it provides too much food for my metabolism. But I intend to workout at the sometime.

CanadianMomma 09-05-2013 12:01 AM

My boat is definitely in the same waters. I had my second daughter almost a month ago and now that the easy weight loss has pretty much stopped its time to get a little more focused.

I'd be up for a 8 week challenge to get me started, did you have anything specifically in mind? Or were you thinking along the lines of just keeping tabs on each other and tracking our progress together?

I'm just happy to commiserate with anyone who understands the fun of the jiggly post-baby belly!

fitnhappy 09-05-2013 06:31 AM

Hi :) I am also in the same boat after baby no. 3 and would love to join a challenge group :)

Becksmom 09-15-2013 10:30 PM

I would love to join as well!! I have a six month old and I am standing in a wedding next summer and would love to love the photos

Katiepony01 09-16-2013 07:57 PM

I'm in! I have a six month old (as of today!) and a stubborn 20 lbs that I'd like to say goodbye to.

CanadianMomma 09-18-2013 11:29 PM

Hopefully OP gets back to the tread soon, looks like we've got a group ready to go!

Just in case, anyone have any specific ideas of how you'd like to do a challenge? I've seen them done by lbs lost in a certain time, body weight percentage lost, first person to lose a certain amount, setting individual goals, etc. Any preferences?

I'm up for anything really, I'd just like a set goal and group to help me focus.

Katiepony01 10-07-2013 02:21 AM

Canadianmama, maybe a 5lb challenge? Or whatever you think!

I have to go fix my siggy--plus I am ups pound. Grrr....

Andria03 10-15-2013 12:36 PM

Hi there ladies, new here and am in the same boat.
My DD #3 just turned 6mo old and I am having trouble dropping this
last 25 lbs!! So I am up for a good challange! :)

Katiepony01 11-08-2013 08:59 AM

Well, I did lose a couple pounds, but not five. : ) I'm on the fast track now, though, I can feel it. I started doing 5:2 and I am so happy on fast days. I can't wait to see what next week brings!

Kscotty1976 11-22-2013 10:09 PM

I'd like to get in on this too. I just had babies number 4 and 5 13 months apart!! Yikes!! My youngest is now 7 months. Time to really get focused !

Losing4another 11-23-2013 02:11 AM

Me three :) I had number 2 and 3 at the same time! Ready to lose the weight so I can keep up with two soon to be toddlers