How to handle PMS

View Poll Results: Do you suffer from over eating during PMS?
yes all the time
33.33%
some months are worst then others
53.33%
No NEver
6.67%
I have learned to control the cravings but still struggle
13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I just can't curve the cravings. During the time of the month I just want to eat and eat and eat..... How do I stop this from happening
  • I'm having the same issue right now, just started that time of month today and all i want to do is snack I wish I knew how to make these urges stop
  • I'm in the same boat. I want to eat everything I see. Its not hunger, just that I want it in my belly. Then, I eat it and feel terrible and unsatisfied and beat myself up over it until the next craving hits.

I started a new plan almost 3 weeks ago and have done amazing with staying on track, but I fear that with water weight and the eating, I will gain every bit back. Sigh...
  • Im the same way, though I have been taking "the pill" three months in a row at a time but I think I am still getting the cravings. Not to mention I have been through a really rough time these last 8 weeks or so.....my charge that I was looking after passed away 5 weeks ago this coming Tuesday, my mom's on again/off again bf was found dead in his condo last week and I lost my job last week unexpectedly. So I think all of these things combined are just adding to my desire for food.....I tend to use food as a crutch
  • I never get PMS anymore (thank God and knock on wood). I'm so very thankful except for the fact that my periods are so irregular, it just starts where and when it wants with no rhyme or reason.