Old 06-04-2013, 09:29 PM   #286  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

Hey Everyone! I've been gone for about a month and a half... Just been busy with the weather related stuff, then getting ready for vacation, and now back from vacation.
I'm so ready to start back in the swing of things.. My ticker is a little off. I know over the weekend I weighed in at 204 so I've gained 9 lbs back and am almost starting over since I was 209 when I came on to this site but not gonna let that stop me I'm getting back on that horse.
I've been monitoring my food the last 3 days with myfitnesspal again. I've stayed in target. I haven't really exercised since I got back friday. I'm going to change that this week, maybe I'll take the pups for a walk tomorrow with my boyfriend.
Anyways can't wait to get to know you great ladies!
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #287  

Kiz! lol Sorry to hear about the Love Life issues. Maybe Mr. Rockclimber will have his head on straight!
I cant believe you are going to bike from London to Paris! That is AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! I'm quite jealous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
Hi Everyone!

Soooo..... it's been a while! I just got crazy busy and well you all know the story, everything fell a part and I put on weight and didn't eat well and blah blah blah.... such a lame excuse... this is how I ended up here in the first place!

I did start working out at this hard core gym, it's all with a PT and lots of lifting big weights and stuff. Turns out I really enjoy lifting weights properly. But I have no desire to actually do weight lifting and body building or look like a body builder. But my *** and arms are sure looking a bit better hehe

Love life (what love life? would be a better title): Mr Rock Climber I told to sort his life out and get back to me when he has if he wants to (it was a nicer conversation than it sounds). He contacted me a few weeks ago, thinks he has stuff sorted and will get back from Iran in June. So in theory we will see each other in June.... but I'll believe it if/when it happens.

Mr Lawyer was awesome, but I just wasn't into him that much. Probably coz he's not Mr Rock Climber (sad, but true). So anyway ended that, he was a bit surprised, but it was fine we ended on a good note.

I'm off to do a charity bike ride from London to Paris in 2 weeks time. Should be good, training has been time consuming but fun.

Everything else is going ok, new buisness is time consuming and I don't know what I'm doing (it's a STEEP learning curve for me lol, I've never been in manufacturing before) So far so good though... but there is still a long way to go.

Ok hope everyone is awesome, and has done really well over the last few months. Will read the back posts later and reply then or tomorrow.

Have a great day!
Old 06-29-2013, 02:36 PM   #288  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi fellow weight loss enthusiasts.
Hope all is well.
What have you done today to get to your goal?
SamanthaJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #289  

Apparently no one comes on here anymore.... I hope that changes! I need some people to start chatting. I've falling off the wagon, and gained back almost all my weight. I'm up to 205 again
Old 07-02-2013, 05:30 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 275/264/160

Height: 5 ft 9 inches

Skinnygirldreams....Im new here for a few months....dont feel bad, I fell off the wagon after having gone through a rough time teh last eight weeks, I originally weighed in at 275, lost 15 lbs but ive gained ten of it back so back up to 270....this week I have been pretty good with recording everything I stuff in my mouth and I have managed to get back to the gym as well. I am sure with some motivation things will start moving the other way again
Missys Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #291  

Hey Missys Mom,
Welcome! I've really just started back recently this month has been god awful. But I've made my food to bring to work instead of being tempted by bad food offered in the cafeteria. My boyfriend bought me a bike for my birthday last month so I started riding that this week. I think I'll ride again in the morning actually!