160's Part II

You're on Page 4 of 12
Go to
  • What a gorgeous picture -- I can tell it was a great day.

Congratulations!!!
  • Hello everyone! I was shocked when I stepped on the scale last night and saw 168...had to weigh again this morning just to be sure. Thrilled to be here but ready for my weight to keep coming down.
  • Welcome to the 160s ChickieBoom, hope neither of us are here for long!

Today I saw 163 and I've got the 150s locked in my sights. Won't be long now, I hope.
  • Quote: Welcome to the 160s ChickieBoom, hope neither of us are here for long!

Today I saw 163 and I've got the 150s locked in my sights. Won't be long now, I hope.
    Love it! I haven't seen the 150s in so long, I can't even think about that right now. Heck...it's been a really long time since I've seen the 160s!
  • Gonna be honest - I fell off the wagon BIG TIME, and gained five pounds back - so, I'm not in the 160s, anymore. But, I'm close! I'll get back there, and then will be getting my butt down to the 150s.

Boom fist.
  • Quote: Gonna be honest - I fell off the wagon BIG TIME, and gained five pounds back - so, I'm not in the 160s, anymore. But, I'm close! I'll get back there, and then will be getting my butt down to the 150s.

Boom fist.
    Boom fist...love it! You are super close.
  • RVA, that's exactly what I did after my wedding, which led to me regaining the 50lbs I'd lost. Glad you're smarter than I was.

You'll be back here before you know it.
  • Thanks, y'all! It's a good thing that I have another goal to work toward in June: paddleboarding lessons! Eep.
  • 166 here .... Hope to see 150's soon
  • I have been in 160s for years and just joined the lose 10 lbs by june 1st challenge. I barely touched 150s before but usually gain it back. This time I really want to do it , stay there and lose more to reach my ultimate goal. I hope all of us can reach 150s and move down further.

Crow I just saw your signature - I am also 5'1 and weigh 163. Can not ask for more than this for a weight loss buddy . It will be motivating for me to check in with you all here.
  • Welcome, Thenu and Whitetooth! This thread was kind of slow for a while, but with new members, I'm sure we'll all cheer each other on!
  • I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and I have a feeling that his scale isn't going to be as kind as mine. Ugh.
  • How is everyone doing? RVA justbsaw your wedding day pic - Gorgeous pic. Chickieboom how did the dr appt go?

I was 162 2 days back but 163 again today . I think if I am strict with my diet I would be able to touch 150s briefly in week or 2.
  • Thanks, Thenu! It was a great day!

Somehow, my wedding landed me back in the 170s, but I managed to get back down into the 160s. Just barely: 169.6.

No worries about your 163! There's plenty of time to change that.

Chickieboom - How did your doctor's scale compare with your own? Okay?

changing the subject /// I have to buy a swimsuit. Yikes! Cellulite, it is time for you to greet the world!
  • 162 today ; I'm stuck in a '60s timewarp!

How's everybody else doing?