190s Anyone??

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • I am hoping to get a group of individuals who are trying to get out of the 190s then we can join the 180s group and downward

Currently 195.....no excuse really, just ate poorly most of last year. Now a new year and a new start. Mine began Jan 1st and I will continue until until I reach 125/130ish....
  • Count me in!!! 195 too! Trying to get to 136 (realistic goal weight)
  • Me too 198 This morning... i spent most of last year trying to get out of the 180's anyways.. onwards and upwards or downwards as the case may be..

my goal is around 145..
  • Welcome both! Bach, I want similar goals too! Curly, I did the exact same thing, made it to the 180s was up and down then said the heck to it cause of holidays and now Jan 1st, back again...LOL But it's a new year and we just work hard to see results!
  • Quote: Curly, I did the exact same thing, made it to the 180s was up and down then said the heck to it cause of holidays and now Jan 1st, back again...LOL But it's a new year and we just work hard to see results!
    E X A C T L Y

ok this time we're looking for hello 180 and then a swift departure sounds like a plan
  • I'm in! I'm not sure of my exact weight (i know it's in the 90s). Will check tomorrow
  • I've got y'all on my buddy list
  • Count me in! 195-198 here.....so frustrated and no will power
  • I'm in! I'm 193 and I promise my scale is broke because it won't move! Oh what I would give to see a 180 anything! I had initially said my goal weight is 150 but looking at everybody else's I'm thinking I should go lower?
  • Nomorejellybeans i added you also , i'm not to sure what the buddy list does lol

Niki4184 i am the same I just lost all motivation over christmas and ate and drank and the whole mindset i have prior just went out the window,, this week has been very hard but i think my mindset is slowly changing, so hopefully next week motivation will return.. day by day eh??

Ross111104 Hang in there . you will prob get a big loss when it FINALLY does move.. 180 will come
    i am the same i though around 154 but "when" i get there i might re evaluate depending on how i look etc..
  • Do you guys mind if I join in here? I am at 203 and will hopefully be in the 190s by next week. This is my highest weight ever, w/ the exception of pregnancy. I was 185 back in March. Got to get this weight off for good! 165 is my goal as of now.
  • Hello! I'm trying to figure out the forum (i've never done this before) Is this thread a smaller support group? I am starting at 204 and will hopefully drop the first 5 very quickly! My ultimate goal is 165.
  • Mind if I join too? I'm currently 185, but I don't see a specific 180s thread.

And you ladies sound energetic and motivated! Would love to check with y'all.
  • I'm 194 soo I definitely in ready to leave the 190's behind goal weight is 165
  • Welcome to all the newbies! I think we all have the same mindset....GET OUT OF THE 190s!!! LOL

So we can find support here. I figured we could all update whenever we wanted to. I don't necessarily weigh daily (for it would drive me crazy and effect my daily eating...smh)

Good luck to us all! My birthday is mid next month and I hope to get at least 10 or 15 of these pounds off by then:-)