I hate my scale

• My scale is newish. I bought it in August. The other day I weighted 154 today I weighed 166.....Its one of the fancy ones that is supposed to measure your body fat and hydration...those are never the same. Its frustrating....anyone have a good scale suggestion?
  • I use the Weight Watchers scale that also is supposed measure body fat, water %, bone mass and BMI. It's pretty accurate, but sometimes I have to "clear" the memory. So I grab some free weights and I put that on the scale first. I wait for it to register and take them off. Then when I get on it weighs me quite nicely.

Try putting something else on your scale to reset it and then get back on. Try to use something that you know weighs a certain amount so you can check the accuracy of your scale as well.
  • Thats a great idea! Thanks. I will do that when I get home from work. I know I am losing weight. Even my *****y boss who wouldnt give a compliment out if you paid her asked me yesterday if I was losing weight. My clothes are fitting better, my stomach is clearly flatter....yet the scale says no. Well...sometimes the scale says yes...sometimes the scale says no.
  • Quote: I grab some free weights and I put that on the scale first. I wait for it to register and take them off. Then when I get on it weighs me quite nicely.

Try putting something else on your scale to reset it and then get back on. Try to use something that you know weighs a certain amount so you can check the accuracy of your scale as well.
    Thanks! I'm going to try this too!