Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 02:46 PM   #16  

Ellie - thanks!

I have been in candy **** this week. I am bound and determined to pull myself out of it. Today I bought candy for candy bowls to have sitting out on Sunday - and my better self took over and I bought all peanut butter (which you may remember I hate). whew. All is not lost.

Rabbit
Old 04-17-2003, 04:09 PM   #17  

CAUTION -- VENTING AHEAD -- FEEL FREE TO SKIP

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! It's Thursday and I was supposed to leave work 30 minutes ago but some stupid idiot who was here for a telecon somehow picked up my keys (house & car) that were sitting on my desk. This guy lives an hour away and apparently left work early today and just discovered he had them. My stupid husband won't answer his pages -- trying to call him so I can swing by his work and pick up the house keys since he doesn't get home until an hour after me and I think he's running errands after work. I already talked my boss into letting me take a company vehicle home with me. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow cuz me and DH are going out of town for the weekend so I now I have to leave my vehicle here all weekend and the company car at the house. Thankfully I have a company car to use!!!!!!

Okay...I'm done...I still don't know what to do!!
Old 04-17-2003, 04:34 PM   #18  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Oh Liz, that sucks!! Just have a great weekend away!! And smack the you-know-what out of the guy that took your keys when you get back!!

Rabbit, Yeah for you choosing all PB!!

Hey speaking of PB, I was reading on another board that some people put PB on corn on the cob!! Sounds nasty, anyone had it that way?
Old 04-17-2003, 04:57 PM   #19  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Liz: Oh wow, that really bites. Hope he does something nice for you since he caused you so much trouble. He DOES intend to return them soon, right? You are nice, I would have made him drive the hour back to bring them to me right then.

Rabbit: Yeah on the PB choice. That wouldn't have done me any good at all. I love PB. It's my second favorite food right after cheese.

Lauren: That is totally GROSS!! I love PB but the thought of that combo makes me nauseous!! Ick!!

Have a great evening.
Old 04-17-2003, 06:04 PM   #20  

Hi everyone, I am a bit sad today at the news that Dr Atkins past away this morning. Then some of my co-workers showed their complete ignorance by making a comment that we (those that are on a lc diet) should be careful seeing as he died. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't see the connection to falling on a icy sidewalk and a low carb diet It is not like we go around soliciting people to LC. Then I got a call from the school nurse cause DD was throwing up. That was a lovely car ride taking her home

Liz - Hope you get your keys back

Rabbit - Smart move on the PB thing

LBH - PB on corn? GROSS!!!!

Hope you all have a good evening, tomorrow is TGIF

Ellie
Old 04-18-2003, 11:25 AM   #21  

hello!

I am feeling good today.

My word for today is: STRENGTH

Liz - oh no! Hope it all worked out. Forget it all and enjoy your weekend.

Lauren - Yuck!

Ellie - hope dd did not throw up in the car. And ofcourse, I hope she is feeling better. ~ Silly comments from your co-workers!

Rabbit
Old 04-18-2003, 03:48 PM   #22  
Donna

Hello everyone,

I can't really say happy good Friday it just sounds funny. But hope everyone is having a great week.

I've been reading but really haven't had anything to say so....

RR - Congrats on picking a candy you don't like.

Rabbit - Glad you're feeling good today. My mom bought us all crystal baskets full of chocolate last year and we're older than your's. I like your word for the day.

Liz - Bummer on the keys hope everything worked out. Have a good weekend.

Ellie - Some people don't think before speaking. Best to just ignore them, and they may not have heard why he died I have to admit that was the first thought that crossed my mind not that I would have said it to you.

LBH - Don't worry spring will be here eventually...I hope. Then it'll be hot and we'll be complaining we can't wait for fall .

Karen - Hope you enjoyed the good weather while you had it.

After checking out all the baby pic's I had to attach this one of my oldest (Rudy) getting a kiss from my Nephew.

Have a great weekend/Easter everyone.

-Tech
Old 04-18-2003, 03:58 PM   #23  

Hi guys,

Ellie: Sorry about your daughter. Hope she is feeling better soon. Hope you took a trash bag in the car with you.

Tech: Love the picture!! Hope our dog gets along well with the baby!!

Rabbit: Go Girl!!

Have a great evening!!
Old 04-18-2003, 04:09 PM   #24  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Aww. Tech, cute baby pic!!
Old 04-19-2003, 11:21 AM   #25  

hello.

Yesterday was a banner day! I only had 22 points. I used my "strength" to avoid the Easter cookies my neighbor brought over.

My word for today is: GRADUATION

Gotta run do things to prepare for Easter dinner. Some family are coming over.

Have a great day.

Rabbit
Old 04-19-2003, 08:28 PM   #26  

Hello!!

Well, it was a beautiful day here today and what did we spend the day doing??...... Cleaning the attic!! We had so many boxes up there it was a fire hazard. Tuesday is cardboard day so we broke down all the boxes and sacked up all the styrofoam. I even vaccuumed up there. We organized all the other stuff too. Then we installed the car seat base in DH's car. I feel like I worked all day!!

Rabbit: I'm curious. Why Graduation? Because you are getting ready for DS's? Yeah on avoiding the Easter cookies.

Hope everyone is having a super day.
Closed Thread