New Here!

• Hi There! I am a 30 something and new to the boards.

I started my weight loss journey back in January with Weight Watchers. As of today, I am sitting at 44 pounds gone! I am 13 pounds from one of my personal goals and 33 pounds away from my ultimate goal. Staying on track the past few months have been a struggle for me. Hoping to find some motivation, support, and tips here.
  • Right on! Way to go!!! There are a lot of great Threads/Posts/specific sections for what you're looking for on this site!
  • Thank you! Been browsing the forums a bit today. There is so much here!
  • hi there!
    New to this. Only 17 lbs lost so far. So many more to go. But I can do this!!
  • I am thinking about weight watchers but I've heard it has changed over the years so of course I have some fears about trying it out.
  • Welcome to both of you!

I've been on WW for about a year -- I've lost about 37 lbs. I really liked the old program, but I also really like the new program.
  • im new on here as well ! i am not doing weight watchers i'm just calorie counting at home ( with my fitness pal app) and daily excercising.
    started at 269 ish at about 246 ish right now. hoping to get to about 215 for xmas !
    welcome to you and i look forward to chatting with u throughout our journey !
    i know i can use all the support i can get !
  • Welcome. I love this site. I truly believe that for me, this site has made the difference in helping change my lifestyle. So many truly amazing and inspirational people to learn from.