Hoping to make 130s my home

• I haven't seen a thread for the 130s. I'm not there yet, but it's where I want to be. I am hoping posting this gets me motivated and on track to hit at least 139 by the end of August.

Anyone else's goal to be a 130s fit chick?
  • That's the hope but I seem to keep losing and gaining the same two pounds over and over again. The last time I checked I was at 140. That was before I spent a few days at the beach with my family for July 4th. Now I'm giving myself a week before looking at the scale again. No sense torturing myself for past food choices.

I think your goal of sliding into the130's by the end of August is very do-able.
  • I just need to get better with my eating! Once I have that straightened out I shouldn't have any problems...but my bf and I love Sweats, Treats, and Eats! We had the same issue over the 4th which followed us through the weekend. I did get to the grocery store last night so I'm hoping having my fruits and yogurts will get me back on track.

Miko-let me know how the weigh in on the scale goes.
  • Lol, I was looking for a 130s thread too! I saw 139.8 on my home scale and got juiced! Still officially at 142 according to coaches scale, but I can still drop just a few more...maybe?
  • 130 is my ultimate goal as well! I started at 165 and after 4 weeks I'm down to 156, so I will continue working at it. My first goal is 140
  • 135 is my "ideal" weight, and I don't think I would want to go much lower than that! Just fitness for me at that point, but you never know how it will feel when I'm closer to goal. Hope to join you there within the next year!
  • I was in the 140s and saw 151 on the scale today
    I haven't been eating right or working out enough. I have had other stuff going on like studying and looking for a new job. I have a vacation coming up in 3 months and really want to lose the weight. I'm adding juicing to my diet routine. Starting with one juice a day, one shake a day, and two sensible meals. I'm addicted to sugar and think this will be a good way to break the habit.