Old 09-16-2012, 09:38 AM   #211  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Teacher, it probably is just the sense of rejection. I'm sorry.

I have been praying and seeking God. It's amazing how a good knock on the butt, really wakes up your prayer life. I mean I used to walk into work Thanking God every day for my job, but I didn't commit to having that much prayer time outside of my ride to work.

The night before last. I went to bed at around 4am. I believe the Bible says if you ask wisdom--you get it.

As I was laying down my head, I prayed. God please speak to me in a dream about what is to come, so I know my next step. I went to sleep. I actually did have a dream.

My boss who hired me, not the one who fired me, called me, and she said
"Jennifer, I was looking at the shift reports, and I didn't realize how badly we had it." [she said something here to, but I can't remember it]. Anyways, what I'm trying to say, is there some way. . . .I mean can you. . ."

I stopped her and asked her "Suzanne, do you want me to come into work?"
She said yes, and I mean I went nuts with excitement. I was trying to do something and dial my MIL number. Maybe drive? When I woke up to pee, I did not remember it.

I went back to sleep and had another wierd dream. When I woke up from that one, I remembered the vivid one about my boss calling me.

I really don't know what to think of it? Is it possible? Of course all things are possible with God. Is it possible to get the old job back and be reinstated? To my knowledge that has never happened in the past, save with a lawyer?

last night we had my birthday celebration finally, I felt bad because by the time my friend was done cooking, I was so tired. I just ached with fatigue. he cooked me some yummy turkey legs, I had made stuffing and greenbean casserole.

I didn't bring any of it home, the stuffing was disgusting and I didn't particularly like the greenbean casserole. I had eaten some cake and some macademia cookies, and I had a couple bites of turkey.

I have to say, I only ate 2 of the cookies--my favorite, and stopped because they were so sweet, and I got a sugar high! I never have those, but I cleaned the kitchen really well before I crashed.

I did have alot of fun, but I got home and while I was moving something into the building, my leg started to burn and itch. I was scared a spider got me, but no 1 frigging fire ant! bit me 5 times, and I had nasty swollen bites that burned and itched so bad, I put benzocaine and some steroid cream on them, but I also checked the baby and he had a couple of fire ant bites on his little leg, he wouldn't stop trying to itch. I put some cream on him too.

last night, I had bad dreams. I don't feel really positive about dreams, but when I get a ringer like the one before and especially after praying for a specific outcome--I have to wonder.

Of course, I am just leaving it in God's hands.

The scale said 191.8 so not too bad. Back to the rules of the diet, which I did break yesterday because I was cooking and tasting and had to wait to eat.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #212  

well, i had junk yesterday and then I had some more today, I thought the gymenne was working really well, well turns out it turned solid? I don't think it is effective in that state.

I'm under alot of stress. We have to deal with what to do with the house tomorrow as the appraisal is back, I still haven't heard anything about a job.

I talked with a coworker that I feel is trustworthy and my dream doesn't seem to be applicable right now. I wish I hadn't. But that dream was so vivid. when I have vivid dreams like that they are always pointing to something real in the natural realm. For example, I had a dream that a certain teacher told me how much she disliked me and how much she loved two other classmates. I woke up sad and scared to go to clinicals. Turns out I had missed my time for clinicals and had to be moved to a time with the two classmates my teacher said she loved, and on that same day she wrote me up---and also told me what a great job my fellow students were doing in the same breath. .

so there was some element of truth to it.

I hate that I have to figure out what to do about the house tomorrow, I am afraid that if we stop, then when I get another job the USDA will deem me too risky the next go around. but, if its NOT MEANT to be, then it is not meant to be, and I will let it go.

Well, hope you are having a good weekend. As a Christian, I pay attention to the Jewish holidays and Rosh Hashana is today--which is the start of a new year.

Happy New Year. I hope this one holds some good things for us.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Jen- you have a lot going on... hugs and hang in there. Praying for some answers for you!

I had a relaxing day. Tomorrow I'm off to sub. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
teacher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:38 AM   #214  

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

Jen - I will keep your situation in my prayers. I hate stress, but what I alway remember is that in those times of stress you have the most amazing man who you can rely on.. It's better to be in deep waters with God, than shallow waters alone.

I have to say I've woken up this morning, checked the scales & I've made it!! I'm at 198. But I'm not satisfied until I'm fully into onederland. I want to get away from the 200s and never see them on my scales again. I know I will over the next few days. But After that? It's all over!

Last edited by SoulSurvivor; 09-17-2012 at 01:47 AM.
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #215  

soul!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thank you for your prayers! I know what you mean by never wanting to see 200s again.

I am feeling the same way.

So why did I eat such a big meal and go straight to bed? It's easy to pass the time away while I'm waiting by resting.

I think I got the gymenne in my system again so I won't go running to sweets during my stressful moments.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #216  

Soul- Woohoo!!!! CONGRATS... SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

I subbed today in a special ed room and I'm so tired now. No formal workout but lots of running after kids.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #217  

Teacher, that running after kids is a workout. What a sweet assignment, i bet you were awesome with them!

Well, I think I am going to do the shakes and a meal thing today.

I'm ready to see some more losses. I got the book "mastering leptin" so I have been reading it.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #218  

Hi everyone!!!

Dropped my parents off at the airport. They're off to Paris for a week. So now my sister duties take over for my brother and sister. My brother is in middle school and sister is in high school. So it's not terribly difficult, just lots of running around for activities and homework fights.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #219  

Well, the appraisal came back under offer. The seller will have to renegotiate or we are done. I am ok with it. Obviously if it is not God's will, it is not God's will.

I also found out I only have 15 days to find a job, or I lose the opportunity as well.

God is soveriegn and He is good. I'm fasting for breakthrough by only having liquid meals. today's breakfast was a peanutbutter banana milkshake though and it was really really good.

Why is everyone not talking?
Old 09-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #220  

well, had another dream. I dreamt Suzanne and my coworkers were in a meeting, and I was sitting in on it. they were checking the schedule and I knew I was not on it, and I felt pangs of sadness, but I listened. Next thing I know, Suzanne asks everyone if it is ok to reinstate me and asks for a show of hands of who wanted to. ALMOST all of the hands go up, this part was blurry but there were 1 or 2 hands that did not go up.

The dream was so vivid. usually my dreams have nothing to do with reality because they are so crazy. When I have real type dreams they usually mean something. The next staff meeting is on September 26th. That is also when the next Job Fair is. I guess I will try to go to the job fair if I can find a sitter. I think I know someone that can watch the baby, but not sure.

I am pretty sure that I will know one way or the other what to do with the house. I don't know if we are going to move forward, and have not received any instruction either way. This one is pretty simple though, if the seller wants to renegotiate to an offer with the closing including in our offer, we will move forward. I am trusting God to find a job within the 15 days regardless of the house or not.

Kind of wierd isn't it?

I'm just so in tuned to that dream, I really think it is real. If not, I accept God's perfect will for my life.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #221  

jen- dreams can be so weird at times... hoping for news of your house..

soul- when's your boyfriend get back?

irina- how's work going? slowing down at all?

dogdays- you might still be on your work trip... how was cali?

star- how's your super busy life going?

Did I miss anyone?

Busy running my brother and sister around later. I had lunch with a friend. Got in a nice walk with the dogs this morning. I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 09-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #222  

well, while I was at the grocery store, the number my employer worked at popped up on the caller id. My SO didn't catch the phone on time, and they haven't called back yet. Tomorrow is another day.

I am going to help a neighbor get his old school balance paid so that he can further his education. I hope I don't miss them again.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #223  

jen- that's nice to help your neighbor

Got in an elip workout. Just staying busy taking care of my brother & sister.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #224  

well, haven't heard anything more from the employer situation. Still need lots of prayer. We are out of town celebrating SOs birthday.

Yesterday, I got a speeding ticket, it totally stank. I was just playing around with SO because the trip is so boring, and I got pulled over for trying to race him.. .never had a speeding ticket.

It could have been worse.

I am still losing weight with this WOE, and I feel better and I get better sleep. The timing thing is only slightly problematic when we are eating with others.

New low of 189.0 yesterday. Broke the 190s. i know I will be fighting my "set point" now, and that is a hassle, but I am ready to break through.

hope everyone is doing fine.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:31 PM   #225  

jen- speeding tickets suck! Yeah for a new low!

I had a busy day running my brother to his soccer game and now off to my sister's play. I hope everyone is having a good weekend!