Old 08-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

irina- woohoo!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Soul- hoping you get the job

I took my dogs on a walk this morning and threw on some old shoes since it's rainy and muddy here. Came home an hour later with a blister on both heels Off to meal plan and grocery shopping for the week.
teacher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:18 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

soul, i hope you get the job,

irina, yay!!!!

teacher, at least you did some exercise.

afm: I'm dead dog tired, can barely think. My floor was the busiest it has ever been in a long time, I had to have help from another floor. But we were awesome in our team work and we were almost completely caught up before shift ended.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #168  
south beach dieter

S/C/G: 302/ticker/153

Height: 5'67"

wohoooooooo i couldnt resist on wigh-in on my day off(lol cause ididnt had one since the 21 of this month) and i got : 261 omg omg i cant believe it.
irinaelenav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #169  

irina- woohoo!!!! congrats!

jen- sounds like a busy time at work

A pretty basic day here. Got the the dogs walked, workout on the elip, and a visit to the chiro for an adjustment.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #170  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Almost at onederland!! Just checking in to say hi
nicolejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #171  

Welcome Nicole!
Old 08-29-2012, 03:16 AM   #172  

nice whoosh irina
welcome nicole, you are so close

I have been making progress from 199 back to 195. I look alot thinner though. I have been avoiding eating between meals as much as possible and continue to not crave sweets.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

Hey guys!

Thanks so much

I haven't lost this week, but I'm a girl of whooshes, I'm guessing I'll lose about 4lbs this coming week which will mean i need to lose 2lbs to get to onederland! *EXCITED FACE*

I'm so jealous of everyone who has a dog, I want one
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #174  
south beach dieter

congrats to everyone.
nicole i hope i will reach someday onederland like u will hit soon. congrats
Old 08-30-2012, 03:49 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies!! Finally back from traveling. I was in California for work...got home and left 12 hours later for Disney World. Finally home, settled into work and coming up for air.

So glad to read everyone's updates! Lots of good progress! Jen- so excited to see an update from you. I totally understand your struggles...I too cannot eat between meals or I feel crazy hungry, crave bad stuff and tend to binge. IFing has been the key to my success.

No big news on the weight front for me. I'm up 3 pounds from vacation. I was good on my work trip but went off plan for 10 days during vacation. I didn't gorge but I was definitely over my calories every day. I was surprised the damage was only 3 pounds, LOL! I'm finding my body is fighting really hard to be 118-120. It refuses to dip below that and I'm starting to think that might be a cue that it's time to consider maintenance mode. I'm wearing a size 0 now so I certainly don't feel the need to drop another dress size, that's for sure! I'll work off the vacation increase and figure it out from there. I think the strength training has shrunk my body shape while adding that density so 115 probably isn't doable. But after nearly 100 pounds, it's a little daunting to move away from the weight loss mentality. I think it's time though.
dogdaysofdiets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #176  

dogdays- sounds like a wonderful and busy time. How's the knee after all that traveling. I know Disney World is a great workout with so much walking

No formal workout today- I spent the afternoon cleaning my mom's carpets. We're getting her house ready for a party Sunday. I skipped the dog walks today since my allergies have been terrible the last few days.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

teacher - the knee was definitely cranky in Disney World. I'd get half way through the day and need the wheelchair. Good thing I had it. I didn't use it as much as I thought I would but I couldn't have enjoyed the trip as much if I didn't have it. Toward the end of our trip, my knee was definitely getting stronger (more walking, less wheelchair). My DH was a saint pushing me around in the hot, sticky weather...not one complaint from him.

Sorry to hear your allergies are bothering you. Not fun at all!
dogdaysofdiets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:05 AM   #178  

dogdays, whoo-hoo! A size 0! This is amazing! I am glad your knee is getting better. Your DH sounds like a dear.

soul, you are so close to this milestone!

irina, you had a whoosh too.

I guess I had a whoosh--I don't really know.
I had my protein shake at 4am, and I was determined to go to bed hungry (the leptin diet rule), and I got home and was just SO HUNGRY. I ended up eating fruit and cottage cheese and vanilla yogurt, I took ALL of my supplements and went to sleep with the baby @ 9:30 am. It was pretty choppy until DS 2 got home, then I got some 3 hours hard sleep. I got up from my sleep, weighed in at 195.4 and proceeded to cook dinner,
we had barbeque pork, and vermicelli rice with spinach. I followed it up with some defrosted frozen fruit.
I was done, I didn't eat a lot. I started to try to do some chores, but I was really angry about the lack of help around here, and was mostly griping all night.
my friend offered to bring my SENSY stuff around 11pm. He got here, SO got home, and then they proceeded to hang out, BUT my friend FORGOT my sensy stuff which made me angry because I called to remind him twice.

He did bring me some delicious brisket, which I wasn't going to eat because of the leptin rules, but it was delicious, I ate some with a sweet pepper, and then followed it up with 2 glasses of green tea, one had xylitol, fenugreek, and vanilla in it.

Then my son was in his room, and I love our dog, but HE STINKS UP MY SON'S ROOM. I told the child that the dog was "pissing at will" in his room because he was left unattended and wasn't walked--he wanted to argue with me. I COMPLETELY LOST MY TEMPER. Because I think one of the NASTIEST things is to come home to a house smelling like piss or S#it. And unfortunately, that is what his room smells like. If you remember the struggles with my cats, until I put them outside, you will understand how this bothers me.

So, my house is smelling like a kennel, my forgetful friend forgets the good smelling stuff to make it better, and I get back talk from my 14 year old, not to mention, my SO proved to be super useless when he was given instructions to re-dress my baby and bring him to me that morning (he didn't even have him in the carseat right). On top of coming home and the house being trashed, dishes PILED up on the counter. I JUST LOST ALL SENSE OF COMPOSURE.

After ranting and raving a little, I went for a walk. got home and ranted a little bit more finally put the baby and my self to bed, and then woke up thinking I had messed up the leptin diet so wouldn't see a lost, and woke up to

192.2--I lost 3 lbs overnight???

I did hear my stomach growling as i was going to sleep, I know that is a good sign because it means your liver will be working to clean fat out of your system.

Since it is so darned hard to lose weight, I am stoked about this!

I can't tell you how GOOD it feels to be freed from chocolate and sweet cravings! I love that I found these supplements, and I know they will be a key to my ultimate weight loss success. I know there is a dramatic difference, because the cravings would get so bad, I would go from floor to floor at the hospital to try to find the right chocolate bar. Now, I think it * might* taste good, but would rather have a piece of fruit.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #179  
south beach dieter

yay i just finished my 10 th working day , i am dead tired . i dunno what they are trying to do to me? kill me? or make me move in the nursing home with them?!?!? u tell me cause from 22 of august i didnt had a day off i did 3 night shifts(13 hours each), 2 long days(11 each) and the rest 7 hours shifts i m dead tired. and it aint over yet.tomorrow i will do another long night and the after i breath for 1 day i will have 2 * 11 hour day shift and 2* 13 hours night shift. i dunno wht to do. i am glad i got work but i am NO SLAVE of theirs. we shal see if they pay me in the right way for the 211 hours i did in august. if not i will........them and........them and..........them..

ty for listening to work non stop long shifts no rest radio .

lol have a nice day all cause today i aint getting up from bad, aint eating aint drinking cuase to tired to get up and cook.

Last edited by irinaelenav; 09-01-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #180  

irina- hang in there... seeing the pay checks always helps

jen- congrats on the loss

My husband left this morning for a trip to Yellowstone with his family. He won't be back until next Sun. I never stayed that long by myself... I'm a big baby at night. Hopefully, my little brother will spend the night tonight. Having 2 crazy dogs will help a little.