Old 02-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #46  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

photos never really lie even though there is some crazy saying that the camera adds a few pounds, who knows if that is true or not...

I grew up with my Dad always snapping photos of my brother and I so I don't tend to shy away from the camera but I do tend to get upset when I don't like what I see in the reflection in the mirror or in the photo. I was just in a photo with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and it came out great! I think I have gained a few pounds since then but I am working on that and I am starting to realize that weight is only a number, it's more about the relationship that I have with myself and loving, accepting myself for me, not for the number on the scale.

wish me luck getting on the scale in about an hour at the family doc, yikes!

seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:21 PM   #47  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

I only like the pictures that I take myself. I can always find the most flattering angle.

I haven't taken any group photos in a couple of months but I won't pretend that I'm looking forward to not being the biggest person in the picture.
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:35 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 224/188/147

180 i was happy with my pictures..
now at 188 not so much , i can always see the bulge or the double chin,

i also can't wait til i don't have to stand behind people.. aka if theres 4 of us and 2 are sitting ill stand behind so half my body is covered....
grrrr can't wait to lose this half stone... and more...
curlysue82 is offline   Reply With Quote