Weight loss regimes

• Hi, I wanted to ask people if they can recommend a good weight loss regime. I have tried weight watchers in the past and it did work but then I stopped losing weight and just maintained my new weight of 10st 3 Ilbs. Friends have told me to join Slimming World. What other ones do you think are good?
  • I dont think you necessarily have to pay for a weight loss regime, the trick is finding something that works for YOU and that you can stick with. I personally do weight watchers and I love the points plus system.

Lots of people here do calorie counting, low carb, combinations of both....etc. Like I said it all depends on you.

Good luck!
  • I am a calorie counter , too. I have tried many different diet programs and have spent a lot of money on them. With calorie counting there are no forbidden foods, no special food combintions, it is flexible, reliable and best of all it is free.
  • I'm a calorie counter too. I plan my meals/snacks before my day starts and then I just follow my plan. I try to make most meals 50% veggies, and I eat primarily whole foods.
  • I do Eat Stop Eat (Intermittent fasting) and calorie counting. Easiest diet I've ever been on. And since I've tried A LOT of them, that's really saying something.
  • Calorie and macronutrient counter here.