Annoyed - 0 pound loss week #6

• Nothing changed routine wise for week#6; however I got on the scale this morning and nothing changed about it either.
    I didn't do anything different week #6 so wondering why I have a zero loss?!.
    Sucks at any rate.
  • Water retention. It happens. Trust in the daily calorie numbers. Good luck.
  • That would be my conclusion too - and it's so weird I'm extremely hungry and fatigued today but my monthly doesn't start for another 2 weeks or so. I'll just keep moving along - thank you for the reply.
  • Maybe it's because your routine didn't change that the scale didn't either. I know for me, I need to change keep changing. I do different exersize videos, i eat different foods at different times so my metabolism doesn't "settle" into a routine. Just a thought.
  • You've lost 14 lbs in 5 weeks! Thats amazing. And next week could be a big swoosh. I understand the disappointment, but even on the Biggest Loser they have no loss or gain weeks (and they are living weightloss 24/7 on that show). Your doing something right for sure. All the veterans on here are always saying that weightloss isnt a constant downward march, but that the overall picture is whats important. I know I'll have to remind my self of this when I see a week with no loss or a gain.
  • Oh thanks so much for the boost and reminders. I'm having a heck of day - emotionally and also so hungry I want to eat things I know I can't and feel a bit out of it. I'm not going to go crazy and binge or anything like that I guess I'm just having a bad day and we all get them and I'm not turning to food for comfort even though I really want to , or wine
  • 2 weeks until your AF shows up? You're probably ovulating. I hold onto 2-3 lbs of water weight for a couple days during that time. You might too . It'll drop off in a couple days!
  • ugh, so frustrating.
    I second the ovulation theory. I tend to bloat worse during ovulation time, and deal with flu-like symptoms and constipation issues for a few days around that time of the month every month. Good times!

• Hang in there, girl! This happens to me sometimes, too. I know it seems impossible to NOT lose on Medifast, but our bodies are complicated things. I've just had 3 weeks in a row of losing less than a pound. I'm really hoping the whoosh comes this week.

Don't give up, don't drink a bottle of wine, just wait for the scale to show you what you KNOW is happening.
  • I really need to hear all of you guys today and you know the ovulating thing makes a lot of sense to me. Today is by far the hardest day I've had in sometime.