LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Week of March 9th

Good Morning All!!
Old 03-09-2003, 10:33 AM   #2  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good Morning,

I've been nesting again. I've moved furniture to clean under it, can I just say EWWWWWWW. I should do that more often. Scrubbing walls. The baby's room is now completely ready for Stanley Steamer to come. I have an appt next Saturday. The furniture is in at BRU so I have to make arrangements to get that delivered. Whew, this is moving pretty fast now!! My MIL has a handy man coming on Wed to see about changing the closet doors. They are metal and a REAL pain to try to open and close. I would like a pocket door but I'm not sure what's involved in that. Looks like I will have a nursery soon!!

I think I have found another Doula!! She is going to call me tonight. I think she felt sorry for me because the other lady was so rude to cancel on me like that.

DH is going to do a few days with the Navy at the end of the month so for April and May he won't have to go to drill!! Yippee!! That means I don't have to worry about him being in PA when I go into labor and being unreachable!!

OK, hope everyone is having a super great day.
Old 03-09-2003, 05:02 PM   #3  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello!!! This is Kaylee and I at Mardi GRas!!! See how much she was enjoying!!!!

DId excercises all week...SKipped today cuz I am really sore!!!!Feels good sore though!!!

Karen--So glad DH will be here for the birth!! Must be a load off your mind!!!
Have a great evening all!!!
RR
Old 03-09-2003, 05:50 PM   #4  
LBH

Hi All,

Had a pretty good day...busy! Had a birthday party brunch for my niece's 2nd B-day this AM, and then the bowling tournement this afternoon. We didn't bowl, mostly because we couldn't make it there for the beginning, but then we were like, nah, it'll be too much with having to watch Peter too. So we just went and hung out for a bit, then went back to the fire house to eat with everyone. Peter was good the whole day, was in and out of sleep most of the time.

RR- Great pic...looks like Peter in the evenings...screaming!!

Karen- Yeah, glad you're getting the nursery together! :cp That's great that you don't have to worry about DH being away.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Old 03-10-2003, 10:13 AM   #5  

Good MOrning!!!!
Well...teaching hard this week bottle eating...It is soo difficult...She is going to my moms all day with just bottles and no me!! Daycare and work starts on Friday and I am not too happy...It is such a rip now that she is "talking" and being soo much fun I have to go to work!!!!
Offf to moms and then the club!!!!
have a great day all!!!
RR
Old 03-10-2003, 11:40 AM   #6  
LBH

RR- Now there's a happy baby!! She's looking more like you these days!

Here's my happy baby!
Old 03-10-2003, 02:40 PM   #7  

Well...back from the club..Report is that she ate 5oz in 15 minutes without any trouble and went to sleep..Hmmm..it must be me!!!I went to daycare and paid and brought diapers and wipes..There will be a 12 week old girl, 10 week old boy, and 5 month old boy and that is it in her room...Not bad...Kindercare had 35 other children--this daycare takes only 5 babies under 6 months at a time...

Lauren--TOo cute!!!! I think this attachment thing is fun!! Dh figured it out for me and showed me how to do photoshop!!!
COME ON EVERYONE>>>POST SOME PICS!!!!

Off to pump and then check on her again!!!
RR
Old 03-10-2003, 06:58 PM   #8  

Hi guys,

Well, another doctor's visit done with!! I've had to see the one I don't like as much the last three times now. Sure hope I get the other one some more!! He was the one who was happy I hadn't gained very much weight. I didn't gain any this past two weeks. Guess that's good!! If I'm not gaining then hopefully Alex isn't getting too big. He said that at 36 weeks we will start NST. Won't that be fun!! At least I'll get to see the baby.

RR/Lauren: Those are beautiful pictures. I'll have to learn how to do that. I don't have any belly pictures because to me, I don't really look different. Maybe when I'm a little further along I will take one. My mom has been asking but I've been telling her the same thing!!

Have a great evening guys!!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:00 PM   #9  
LBH

Hi All,

Karen- Take a belly pic!! You don't have to post it if you don't want, but take it. Once you look at yourself in the pic, you'll see the difference! Aside from a few shower pics in November, I didn't take any until like, late December, I think it was. I actually have one of me the day I was in labor!!

RR- She may give you a hard time with the bottle because she's used to getting boobie juice from you!

Peter's getting soo cute now. He was screaming bloody murder a little while ago, but now he's laying in his pack and play, in his bedroom, in the dark (w/a nightlight), listening to classical music and staring up at his mobile!! I thought he'd go to sleep, but peeked in and saw him wide awake! And he's starting to "talk" to his mobile on the swing. It's soo funny, I think he's starting to get fussy and freak, but then I look and he's actually talking to it!!

Have a great evening all...I'm off for a little FEEP!!
Old 03-11-2003, 07:43 AM   #10  

Good Morning!!!OMG--I have had the neediest baby last night!!! She slept 3 hrs and then awakened to nurse every hour...I just let her to get some rest..I read where they are clingy at night when mom has been away all day...Hmmm..did she pick this up after one day away??

Ok...I Have excercised every day except Sunday at the healthclub...I am feeling good and sore!!!!Food wise...not the best but working on it!!! I have to make it a point to try and get more veges and fruits in!!!

Karen--Yeah on the weight control!!! Hope the sugars are still good????The NST are boring!!! They just hook U up to a monitor and watch for contractions and the babies heart beat and movement!! Bring a magazine cuz if there is not alot of movement, U can be there an hour!!! Kaylee wiggled soo much, I was able to get the data needed in 20 minutes each time!!!!It would be more exciting if they did a sonagram and U could watch him at the same time!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE?????
RR
Old 03-11-2003, 09:41 AM   #11  
LBH

Hi All,

RR- How can you not be getting in enough veggies and fruits if you don't eat meat?! Unless you're on the chocolate diet?!

Well, I'm embarrassed to say, I was too tired for any FEEP last night! Welcome to parenthood I guess...

I'm going on a major find a new job crusade now. My boss called me yesterday and totally reamed me for not doing "anything" at work Friday. I just listened and then apologized for probably spending too much time socializing showing off pics, and told her if she wanted to dock my pay. She said no, but continued to tell me how worthless I've been and how she's going to give me an official warning now. OK, whatever... b!@#$

Well, Mr. I Don't Like To Sleep More Than 15 Minutes At A Time is waking up...
Old 03-11-2003, 11:50 AM   #12  

Lauren-What a creep!!! That would have made me mad!!!
Well, I have dropped off Velcro and missing her...OFf to the club to work out some and then whatever to kill time!!!LOL--chocolate diet??? I wished!!! I eat yogurt, pasta and have continued with chicken and fish since the pg issue..I have found that I eat too many bready carbs now....Hey..who knows...a steak may be in my future soon!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2003, 07:22 PM   #13  

Hi all,

Well, I went and paid for the delivery of Alex's furniture!! They have to call me with the delivery date though. Maybe soon I will have pictures of his room.

When did you guys wash the new clothes? I still have them in the closet, in the bags, with the sales slips. I'm a little superstitious I guess. I don't want to do it too soon but I also don't want to wait until the last minute.

Lauren: I think your boss isn't very nice. She should have known that you would want to show off pictures, etc on your first day back. Geeze. Did you do it ALL day and not do any work at all? I don't imagine you did. I don't blame you for looking for something else. Good luck finding something. At least while you have this time off with Petey it will be easier to go to interviews.

RR: Cool on the exercise. I need to get better with that.

This really seems to be the Karen/Lauren/Vicky forum lately. Where is everyone? Post please.............

Have a great evening.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:06 AM   #14  

Hello all..WEll..doing better diet wise....DIdnt eat any junk yesterday and did drink my daily water....DId 40 minutes on the treadmill but slacked off with the abdominal excercises....THose are the worse!!!
Well..off to do weights today...Started off healthy with 1 cup coffee and 1/2 bagel with peanut butter!!!
Hello all!!!
Where is everyone????
RR
Old 03-12-2003, 04:01 PM   #15  

Hi all,

I thought I did really well at lunch today, then when I checked the sugar it was 127. I just don't get it. I had 32 carbs with bread and a few noodles from chicken noodle soup ( I was SO cold I wanted to warm up a bit). The rest was SF pudding, sandwich meat and veggies. Could no sleep cause sugar to go up? I was so proud of eating all those darn veggies and was SO sure I'd been a good girl. Sigh. Back to the drawing board.

I made a nice healthy dinner in the crock pot: chicken with lemon pepper, lemon juice, lemon slices and paprika. I sure hope it tastes good. It smells OK so far.

I need to do better with the exercise but I am so tired I can hardly drag myself around sometimes. I THINK about going downstairs to the treadmill but I never actually make it. I have been doing poopie with the water part. Wonder if that has an impact on the energy? They stopped giving us bottled water at work and the tap water is awful. I've been buying at Costco but I'm low. Maybe I will take in my Brita pitcher and a filter. That way I can refill my bottle (which I used to do from the other supply) and get back to drinking.

Have a great evening!! (Sorry for the book!!)
Closed Thread