Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 02:18 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 190.8/see sig/<165

Height: 5 ft 11

I saw 177.6 on the scale this morning! I'm sure its a fluke. I ate dinner at like 5 but with work didnt go to bed until 1:30 and also I ran a long run yesterday. I'll be interested to see how much long runs, or weight lifting effect my daily weigh in. I've heard also that sore muscles can mean your body is hold extra water weight. I'm curious to witness whether tha rings true too. It's exciting to think f the things I can learn about my body and how things effect weight on a day to day basis. Anyways it was very nice to see that low number, But my hopes are not set on seeing it repeat tomorrow.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #107  
Wanna-be-Thin-Mama

S/C/G: 225/Ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Happy Monday, everyone!!

Rough weekend, I ate really well and got in my exercise and then yesterday morning stepped on the scale and was UP 1.5 lbs. Ugh. This morning I was back down .5. So frustrating!!
Old 04-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #108  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Oy, lol.. 189.4 every day since last wednesday. I tried 2 scales, and even got new batteries and... still.

Sigh.

I ordered a Zumba dvd set, lol, hoping that I can do it on my non-zumba-class days and that'll push my through this little stop I'm at.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:28 PM   #109  
Wanna-be-Thin-Mama

S/C/G: 225/Ticker/145

Height: 5'6

174 this morning! Woot! Honestly getting kind of burnt out and bored with P90X, thinking of getting the Charlene Extreme, anyone use it?
Old 04-18-2012, 08:50 AM   #110  
is super awesome.

189.4 NO MORE!

Nine freaking days. Good God, lol.. Hoping for more new lows coming up!

Yey 180's! Although, I hope I'm not here very long...
Old 04-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 190/183.5/140

Height: 5',9"

Yeah Jiggles! Yeah Kateleestar!

I'm still hanging in here and I'm excited that I've actually lost weight. Walked for over an hour up a big hill yesterday to try to turbocharge my efforts.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #112  
is super awesome.

We can totally do this, Puffin!!
Old 04-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #113  

Height: 5'4

Ok so I have been MIA lately. I had a really bad tooth abscess. I had been drinking crazy amounts of water to help with the icky way the meds made me feel. I couldn't exercise because my head would pound when I got going good. So I started back hard when I was feeling better. I have some big news to share and I am shocked!!!

I am ........................................173!!!!

I am going to check up on what I have missed. I hope you ladies are doing GREAT!
Old 04-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 234/176.2/168

Height: 5'11

MIA lately too. I lost one pound last week, one pound this week. Slowly but surely I will get to my goal!

Going to go back and read what I missed. Great job to everyone on your losses!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #115  

Keri- I bet all that water was filling you up and you were eating less? Great job on the weight loss!! I wanted to let you know that I broke out the workout skort today for the first time (inspired by you!) for two reasons: to see the muscles I've built in my legs and to remind me how much farther I have to go!! Thanks for giving me that oomph I needed to just do it!

Kate:
It's so awesome when that scale starts moving after not moving for a while. I bet you see some quick losses now if you stick with it. Sometimes it seems like I was at a weight forever and then it drops super quick! I hope that happens for you too!! My cousin teaches Zumba where she lives and she tried to teach me last summer. I'm so uncoordinated though, lol. It was a lot of fun though!

Puffin: Glad that I could inspire you! I 'm also glad you are feeling better. It's NO fun being hurt or sick. Ever! Great job with the weight loss!! Just keep moving and eating right (I need this advice on a daily basis, truely!) and the weight will come off!

Cbressler: Glad to have you join us! Two weeks in, that's great!! Stick with it and you will be amazed what your body can do.

Wanna B: Awesome weight loss drop! I was going to say that for us tall girls it takes a long time for that weight loss to be obvious. I've been on that looking better, eating crap wagon. Struggle with it everyday! I eat so much better though than I used to. For me, I've had a loooonnnnngggg time of eating really bad and I realize it's going to be a long time to change those habits. I wish I could say that my diet is perfect, but it's not. If it was, I'd look so healthy! ;-) For me, I don't lose any weight after a weight lifting workout. I do, on the other hand, lose a lot after a run. I actually step on the scale before and after I workout so that I can see how much water I need to drink because of the water loss during a workout. But I can tell when I do a lot more intense cardio consistently throughout the week...the scale drops and it dropped significantly last fall. And then I ended up with a stress fracture in my femur. Nice....lol. So I am a bit scared to workout like I did last fall!

Mandie Jo: It's such an awesome feeling when that scale drops. You are doing great! My weight fluctuates a little bit sometimes. Depends what I eat the day before, what I eat that day, how much exercise, what exercise, but it does stay pretty consistent within 3 lbs. If it goes above that, then I do worry because I've learned a little bit more about how my body operates.

Maintenance scares me too. I've lost this weight before...kept it off for two years until I was pg with first, then lost within 10 lbs, kept it off for 2 years and then since 2003 I've slowly put on way too much weight and didn't lose it during two more babies. I lost weight really fast last fall and it sort of scared me. I didn't want a lot of loose skin, I didn't want to gain it back real fast. Losing these two lbs the last two weeks has been huge for me since I haven't really lost any weight since January. But in all honesty, I haven't really been trying either!

And I WILL eat more carrots this week and less junk ('cause I'm sick of it in my trunk) ;-) I challenge you ladies to do the same!

Last edited by jenjulia; 04-21-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #116  
is super awesome.

lol, Mandie.. I am too, but I just keep going. Or if I can't get a move, I just shake my hips around and dance. I like it because I can burn so many calories in a relatively short period of time. And there's a class about 5 mins from my house!
Old 04-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #117  
I'm doing this!

S/C/G: 220/ ticker /140

Height: 5'3"

Hey guys!! I'm another MIA

My weight loss has slowed considerably, largely due to a camping trip. How was I supposed to eat healthy camping with my young boys?? So, I failed
I'm back on the bandwagon and trying to get under 180.
It looks like you all are all doing great!! keep up the good work
Old 04-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #118  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alitorry View Post
Hey guys!! I'm another MIA

My weight loss has slowed considerably, largely due to a camping trip. How was I supposed to eat healthy camping with my young boys?? So, I failed
I'm back on the bandwagon and trying to get under 180.
It looks like you all are all doing great!! keep up the good work
Alisha: Glad you had fun and that you're back on the wagon!

I saw 178.8 on the scale last night for the first time in close to 10 years! This morning though, the scale was fluctuating between 179.8 and 180.0 so...I guess I'm going to just keep focused and the weight will come off. Sorry I went a little overboard w/ the carrots!

Last edited by jenjulia; 04-21-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #119  
I'm doing this!

S/C/G: 220/ ticker /140

Height: 5'3"

Awesome Jenjulia!!!

I hope to follow in your footsteps
Old 04-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #120  

[QUOTE=alitorry;4303032]Awesome Jenjulia!!!

I hope to follow in your footsteps [/QUOTE

You're right there with me!! We can do this!
Closed Thread