Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 03:27 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Been a rough day here. Peter was awake all night, pretty much...just being cranky. He was pretty fussing all day today too, but I got him to nurse from 12:45-1:30 on both sides! He has been fairly good since then. I told him, see, when you get the booby juice straight from the tap, you feel much better!!

We have to go to a class tonight at DH's church for the baptism. Not sure what to expect, but I'm thinking I'm not gonna be too thrilled. Hope they don't mind Peter being there, since he is the reason for it!!

Talked to the ped. today and he said I could switch to the low iron formula, since I'm mixing with breast milk. Said the soy could have been making him constipated. He also said he's in the minority of Drs. that don't care for the iron fortified formulas, thank goodness! Basically, since he's getting BM, he's already getting the right amount of iron from me, so getting it in his formula is just OD'ing him.

Liz- Good for you getting the cheese and wine craving out of your system! Hey, it must be good for you, it got you exercising!

RR- Glad things worked out with the gym and daycare! Why did they deduct 40% taxes?? Isn't that a lot more than usual. Isn't the usual amount like 20 something??
Old 03-04-2003, 03:49 PM   #17  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Just a quickie. Off to the dentist to have that darn cavity filled. I'm so stressed about it that my sugar was high at lunch. . I so wish this was over with!!

I'll check back in later.
Old 03-04-2003, 07:24 PM   #18  

Hi again,

Well, I guess it wasn't that bad but, boy, am I glad that it is over!! My whole lip and cheek are still numb. Not hard to have a light dinner when your numb!! DH is fixing a friends computer so I didn't have to worry about making dinner for him.

Liz: Yeah on getting back on track. Sometimes you just gotta go for the craving and get it out of your system. Then you can get back in the groove. Yeah for the exercise.

RR: Cool on the gym/workout. Glad that Kayleigh was fine with the daycare.

Lauren: I hope Petey sleeps tonight!!

Have a great evening. I'm off to relax so my sugar goes down!!
Old 03-05-2003, 08:50 AM   #19  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Lauren--..they can take out as much as 40% taxes when it is a gift to someone.Isnt that a total rip??????Sorry Petey is staying awake...Kaylee stays awake all day...refuses naps...but at night...loves her sleep!!!!!Glad he went for the main tap yesterday!!!!3 more days of this antibiotic!! I cant wait...it makes her have the worse smelling poops!!!

Well...I went to the health club yesterday...I did 18min on the treadmill and they came and got me to settle Kaylee in the nursery..OMG she was screaming and redfaced..I nursed her and gave her back to the girl...7 minutes on the treadmill, they came and got me again..I decided to pack it in cuz she was really mad about being there...I put her in the carry seat....and the little princess was asleep before I got to my car...I marched right back in, put her back in the nursery...and did my completed workout, drove home and she was still asleep..The girls there were laughing...She is soo funny and vocal...Loves to make "spit" noices and giggles!!!!!

Karen--glad the dentist trip is over!!! The stress is what messes up the sugars..U r almost there!!!!

Off to pump, dress and then hit the club!!!Hopefully she will behave today!!!!!
RR
Old 03-05-2003, 12:51 PM   #20  
LBH

Hi All,

RR- OMG, that's too funny!! Good for you going back in and finishing your workout! :clap: I would've been soo stressed out, I would've just gave up.

Karen- I hate that numb feeling. I remember the first time I got a cavity filled, I didn't know that you shouldn't put ice on it, it was summer and I had walked a mile + to the dentist. Stopped at Mc D's on the way home to get a drink, and put some ice on my lip...LOL!!

Peter slept really good last night, was up at around 11, 1 (didn't eat), 3, and 5:30. At 1 I just cuddled him a minute and put him back down. He wasn't interested in bottle or nursing at 5:30 either, and went back to sleep until 8:15 or so. Then I started worrying, because he wasn't eating. He had his whole bottle at 8:30 though. He woke up again at around 10:00, he ate a little around 11, but not much...spit up a bit though. Now he's sleeping again, and I'm still worried. He doesn't have a fever, but he's very tired...and hasn't pooped since Monday evening. I bought a Fleet Babylax last night. If he doesn't poop by tonight, I'll do it.

I think it's stopped raining now, so I may get him dressed when he wakes up and go for a walk, since it's not super cold out.

Have a great day all!
Old 03-05-2003, 07:32 PM   #21  

Hi guys,

RR: Cool on the workout. She must have been testing you, seeing what it would take to get her out of there and then you turned the tables on her!!

Lauren: So glad that Petey slept last night. I read on Storknet that BF babies don't poop that often. They sometimes go 4-6 days without.

I had another crockpot failure tonight. So far I'm 1/3!! I think my meat was too thin. Probably about 1/4". It just dried out with a whole can of tomatoes and was really pretty yucky. I ate it anyway!!

Hope you guys are having a great evening.
Old 03-06-2003, 08:17 AM   #22  
Working on Weight loss!!!

OK...Kaylee is pooping 5-6 times a day still...I think it is the antibiotics maybe???? The Pedi said they can go sometimes 10 days without or continue freq during the day..It is all normal!!!OK....we are done with the poop dialogue!!!

She did great at the club yesterday...They watched her for 2.5 hrs and she didnt cry..just wimpered....Well...I had measurements and body fat tested and my workout reset up...I am 36" at the top!!! Yeah!!!!I will not reveal the others!!!!! This new club is soo nice...Small but the machines are brand new and really cool!!! the best part is the convenence to me when picking up Kaylee after I go back to work...It is $6 more a month, but no extra gas to drive there since it is 1 mile from my house and next to the daycare!!!!I am staying motivated cuz I want to wear something "special" for DH's birthday in August!!!! That is my incentive!!!!

Time for breakfast, pumping, dressing and going to the gym!!!
RR
Old 03-06-2003, 08:57 AM   #23  
LBH

Hi All,

Had a good night last night. DH went to sleep at around 7:30, because he was tired. Ended up not waking up until after Peter and I went to bed around 10:30. He woke up around 11:30 he said, and came out to watch TV. Peter woke up at 1:45-2:00, so DH took him and fed him. I got to go back to sleep until he woke up again at 4:00! I felt pretty rested. To bad we can't do that every night.

RR- I'll take a couple of those poops up this way!! I ended up giving him a baby lax yesterday and he finally pooped a couple times.

We are going to be having some mild weather here this week, so I'm hoping to get out and walk a lot...OK, a bit. I got a card in the mail yesterday from the new WW by me, having free registration until this weekend. Not that it's anything special since they're having free registration everywhere anyway!! I really want to join, but I have no money right now...still haven't gotten money from the state! I called the state and the last check was Feb. 4th!!

OMG, I just called the state and the reason i don't have a check yet is because my dr. never told them i gave birth!! The lady i spoke with was really nice and said she's gonna have the examiner look at it and find out exactly what the story is and call me back! I can't believe this!!

Thank God my landlord is soo understanding, but this is ridiculous, i still owe her feb. rent, nevermind march!! they were even nice enough to only charge us 1/2 the utilities for jan/feb because of the baby!!

Ugh, have a better day than me all!!
Old 03-07-2003, 06:57 PM   #24  
LBH

OK, where is everybody?? Somebody please post, so I know my browser isn't broken?!
Old 03-07-2003, 08:37 PM   #25  

Hi guys!!

We just got home. I talked DH into leaving work early and taking me to Outback for dinner!! I ate well though, Salmon and veggies!! I haven't checked the sugar yet but it must be OK. We went grocery shopping and Target shopping so I'm all set!! I don't have to leave the house all weekend now. I'm making crockpot chili for dinner tomorrow. Yum!!

Lauren: Sure hope you get your money from the state soon. That's a total bummer. Geeze, I'm looking forward to that.

Where is everyone????

Hope they are out having fun!!
Old 03-08-2003, 09:59 AM   #26  

Good Morning everyone,

Birthday is not a good show for expectant mothers!! I have been sitting here crying for 1/2 hour!! Think I'm gonna get busy and get out of the house to resist the temptation to watch!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Closed Thread