Coffee?? Any suggestions?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I use less calories when I use coffemate french vanilla than when I use skim milk in my coffee, because I use so much less in it. I have also found my cal count using reg. french vanilla is lower than when I use the fat free french vanilla, and I like the taste a lot better too.
  • So it's been a week or so since I have posted this question and I just thought I would let you all know what I have decided to go with. I quit my vanilla lattes from mcdonalds and now I am just using the single serve folgers instant coffee with sugar free coffeemate vanilla creamer. I like it, it's easy and cheap. I don't mind that coffee creamer and it's only 15 calories for 2 tablespoons. So thanks all for your ideas. I really appreciate it!
  • I was the same too. I used to only drink sugary lattes and HATED the taste of brewed coffee. And the sugar free ones are gross.

But you know what I discovered? I really just don't like filtered coffee. French press, boiled coffee, espresso, all delicious.

I bought a french press and an electric kettle and make coffee for my travel mug that way. I add about 1/2 c. of 2% milk and 2 splenda and call it good. It's about 65 calories, it's delicious, and I can live with that.

Good luck finding what works for you!
  • Sorry, I should have paid attention to the date :P I'm new to the forums, I didn't realize there was a second page of replies or that the thread was a few months old.

Apologies! D: