Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #61  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Great job everyone!

Jen - Hope your foot is better soon. Keeping fingers crossed to being OP for ya! Like your new avitar

Transforming - I am betting your hair will turn out wonderful!

dogdays - love the party hat you found, LOL!

geauxgirl - Way to stay on plan with tailgating!!! So happy for you!

momwannabe - I am glad you are dribbling off the weight in the right direction at least

Shalyn - So glad you had such a great day at the zoo

AFM - did the fat burner program on the elliptical yesterday. Today I pick up the new car. Going to have to do workout later in the day Hope everyone has an awesome OP day!
Old 10-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #62  
For My Boys!

S/C/G: 207/196/150

Height: 5'6

2 more pounds and I will hit onederland. These two pounds are stubborn and they will be coming off this week no matter what. Good luck to all of you in onederland and approaching it like me.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:09 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

transforming, I can't wait to see your haircut! I wonder if a haircut or color would spur me to be more motivated to change myself?

khumphrey, you are going to make it. I like your "will" statements.

my foot hurts today still. I'm so tired. I went to bed at 2:30--before I fell asleep bb woke up and he was in a BAD mood and wanted to play, Finally went to sleep about 4 am, woke up at 6 am to take ds to bus stop...slept til 9am... bb woke up early again in a bad mood, he's napping now, but can't lay down myself.

scale better: 190.4--after eating and drinking. Maybe I really will get FIRMLY into the 180s.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:57 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 247.7/224.3/155

Height: 5'8"

geauxgirl, Nothing drastic, too chicken. LOL I had my hair layered, shortest layer (bangs), is to my mouth, and then had it dyed a couple shades darker. I will have my husband take a pic. I couldn't get a good one. Sorry to hear you don't feel well. Hope you feel better soon. ((hugs))

Itsmyturn, Thanks. I am very happy with my hair. Feels great! How exciting! Have fun getting your car!

khumphrey, you will be in onederland in no time!

Jen, I will have my husband take a pic when he comes home. I didn't like how mine came out. LOL I did take a pic with a Disney's Goofy pirate ears hat. I will be posting that. It doesn't show the cut good, but you can see the color. I think pampering yourself, will help motivate, it motivates me. LOL Woohoo you are almost in the 80's! How exciting! awesome job!

As for me, I spent 2.5 hours trying on clothes. Happy to say, I finally got everything together (clothes). Now, I am working on makeup, shoes, accessories, hair stuff etc. Then I have to get all of my husbands clothes together. I will be happy when I see my suitcases sitting next to the door and are READY to go! LOL Below is a pic I just took today. We are going to Mickey Mouse's Not So Scary Halloween Party, at Magic Kingdom (after our cruise). I didn't want to wear my pirate costume, do not want to walk around in heal boots all night. Just want to be comfy and thought, I would just wear this (Minnie shirt, with Goofy ears pirate hat). My husband will be wearing a Mickey shirt, and Mickey ears pirate hat (I didn't have a Goofy shirt, but happy to have a red, black and white shirt to somewhat match. LOL). Here it is:

Old 10-10-2011, 09:36 PM   #65  

that cut really flatters you Transforming, and you look sooo cute. I hope you have tons of fun at Disney's Magic Kingdom.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:18 AM   #66  

Good morning everyone!

Jen, Thank you so much.

I go back to work today. Not looking forward to it! LOL I hope everyone has a great day.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #67  
For My Boys!

S/C/G: 207/196/150

Height: 5'6

jendiet and transforming thank you for the great words of encouragement. jendiet I too have little ones and it is rough when you are tired and hurting I hope you get rest today and also feel better. transforming cute outfit and I hope you have a blast on your cruise and Disney World.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 181/169/150

Height: 5'4

Wow, everyone's looking amazing! Transforming: loving the hair! Jen: nice new pic.

Today is officially a month since I started tyring to lose weight. I've lost 9.2 pounds. It's not going quite as fast as I thought it would, but I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with it.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #69  

Khumphrey, Thank you.

momwannabe, Thanks! 9.2 lbs in a month is GREAT! You are not that overweight to begin with. I average 10 lbs a month now. Be VERY proud! GREAT job!

As for me, I just got home from work! What is everyone having for dinner? I am making chipotle tilapia, and a garden salad (baby spinach, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and green pepper with balsamic dressing (homemade). Hope everyone has a good night!
Old 10-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #70  

S/C/G: HW235 225/176.5/136

Height: 5'2

I just wanted to post that at my weigh-in yesterday I did it...I am finally back into the 100's!!! (the fact that yesterday was my birthday made it that much sweeter )
Old 10-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

ItsMy - hope you're enjoying your new car! New cars are always exciting. We're getting closer to researching a new one. I dread the process because DH & I are a foot different in height (he's 6ft) and it makes it difficult to find a car we're both comfortable in, LOL!

Transforming - LOVE your new haircut and avatar. I hope you enjoyed your dinner - I ate on the run tonight because of my girls' schedules, but had a nice salad with grilled chicken. It hit the spot!

Jen - LOVE the new avatar. You're smokin'!!!!

momwannabe - congratulations on making it to one month. 9.2 pounds in one month is fabulous!!! Most important is that you're learning a new way of life to make the loss permanent. Keep up the good work!

khumphrey - You're soooo close!!!! Good luck kicking those last two pounds to the curb! You WILL do it and we'll be here to celebrate...I like finding party hats.

AndLy - CONGRATULATIONS on getting into ONEderland!!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you - you must be on cloud nine! What a wonderful birthday gift you gave yourself. Happy birthday!!! My party hat for you will need to be multipurpose, ehh?? I'm always up for a challenge.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #72  

No big updates on me. Scale is still moving down, a bit slower than in the past, but it's moving. I haven't bounced back into the 170s yet, so I'm feeling very encouraged by that. Trying to stay on plan despite traveling over the weekend - did okay, came home the same weight as when I left, so no complaints. DD's birthday party is coming up this weekend so there will be cake to fit into my plan. I know I'll want a piece, so I'm not even going to pretend I'll get through the day without eating any. I'll just cut myself a small piece and work it into my calories and carbs for the day.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #73  
Optimistic.

S/C/G: Inches: 47"/44.25"/37"

Height: 5'4"

So I saw a surgeon about getting a thyroid biopsy on that nodule. He actually suggested that I wait to get it done because the person who read the original ultrasound noted that it could be "technical in nature" which means it may not even exist. If it does, it's only 5mm (about 1/4 of a pea sized). So I have to do the ultrasound again in 6 months.

geauxgirl- yes Audubon! Next time we want to check out Zoo of Acadiana, never been there.

Had a few off plan days here. I constantly feel hungry, like a pit in my stomach. I don't like that!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #74  

Shalyn, are you nursing? That is how I feel when he is having growth spurts...I hope you can get to OP days again. Oh, I am praying it was artifact and not a nodule.

dogdays, I think 1 pc of cake won't be your ruin. I Hope your daughter has a fun birthday. Smokin', huh?

momwb, I am going to have to have a scale kicking party with somebodeeee else. 9.2 lbs in a month? no scale kicking for you.

Andly, congratulations!!!

transforming, I am actually thinking about going darker and getting more layers surrounding my face. I really like your hair. Your face, I noticed is really getting contoured by your diet. I hope mine does that too.

khump, i agree--you will get there. What is rest?

Well, I did take something that cleaned me out a little bit, and I'm on my third OP day. Been staying to around 2300 cs. Scale said 187.6. I don't know if that is because I got some garbage out of my system or because my body likes the calories for weight loss. Time will tell. I'm liking being almost 3 pounds from the 190s though.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:32 AM   #75  

shalyn - Glad you don't need the biopsy right away. I hope it ends up being nothing when all is said and done.

Jen - yes, totally smokin', LOL! Your picture says to me "I feel good about myself!" and I love that!! Congrats on sticking to plan and seeing a new low! Hope it sticks with you!!
Closed Thread