Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 12:14 PM   #46  
Optimistic.

S/C/G: Inches: 47"/44.25"/37"

Height: 5'4"

Transforming- yay!!! Congrats!

Geauxgirl- weird, i know. I figure if i handle the shrimp myself and clean really well it should be ok.

Holding steady at 202.4. At least there was no gain!
Old 10-08-2011, 12:22 PM   #47  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Shalyn - My son will actually be turning 18 this December, my oldest daughter is 15, and my youngest is 12. The oldest two are my special needs children, but amazing...they have both beat odds and abilities that no one saw coming So proud! I am so happy for you, that the liver and kidney are good.. those are huge issues. Is the pain a possible muscle bruising or lung issues? (have you had a hard time taking in a big breath?) Bermuda grass is EVERYWHERE here in AZ.... I can't imagine living where you do and having shrimp as an issue either... goodness. Glad you got answers!

Jojo - I hope you see the movement on scale you are looking for. That hike on Sunday sounds fun!

momwannabe - Great job staying active, even when your body disagrees LOL! You have broke through that annoying poundage and I am so proud and happy for you! You stuck with it and got results! Awesome!

geauxgirl - have fun at the game!!!!

As for me - Yesterday was my rest day from fitness. I got on scale today and TOM didn't leave remnants, I am down 2 Lbs. Hoping to keep that going since I had no movement last week
Old 10-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #48  
Optimistic.

MyTurn- 195!! How exciting!

Last edited by shalyn; 10-08-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:50 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 247.7/224.3/155

Height: 5'8"

geauxgirl, Thank you so much!

ItsMyTurn, Thanks for the huge party! My hat is on! Awesome job with the 2 lbs down! I know you are LOVING that! woohoo!

Shalyn, Thank you! You are doing great. You will be in onederland, soon!

As for me I am doing great. On cloud 9 of course! My husband is down to 212. So far I have lost 44.8 lbs, and he lost 47.4 lbs. Feels GREAT! Nice to have the next couple of days off. Tomorrow I am washing laundry, and setting aside what I want to bring on our trip. Monday, I have a hair appointment at Mario Tricoci (cut, and dyed to a warm medium brown). Hopefully, it turns out great! My last hair visit didn't go too well (highlights, low lights, and cut), I had to get rid of my stylist/colorist, of 15 years. Wrecked my hair.....going with someone new. Wish me luck! LOL

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Old 10-08-2011, 11:14 PM   #50  
Optimistic.

ItsMy- Actually, there is no pain. It's just a really weird feeling right where my liver is and it feels like maybe a muscle spasm but without the pain. Almost like it's pulsating...it feels weird. Perhaps it's a pulled muscle?

I swear I'm not a hypochondriac. People in my family tend to let things go because they don't want to face the fact that it might be something serious. I don't want to be like that. I have to know and hope that it's either nothing or something that can easily be fixed.

Last edited by shalyn; 10-08-2011 at 11:14 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:22 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 181/169/150

Height: 5'4

Transforming: Yay! Yay! Yay yay yay! I said a yay! Yay! Yay yay yay!!!! Congratualtions. You've lost 44 in two months? That's amazing!!!

I held steady today at 73.6 kgs or 161.9 pounds.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:14 AM   #52  

momwannabe, Thank you! I lost 44 lbs in 3 months.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:38 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/135

Well I ended up staying OP at the game (and that was HARD) but I did. I had a small piece of key lime pie and it was delicious. The only bad thing is I think I twinged my leg. Not even sure how I did it. And it doesn't hurt per se but when I stand on it I notice a slight aggravation. So I'm gonna ease up on it today and see how it goes for tomorrow with the exercising and c25k.

But the good news is that I'm down to 224 today! That's officially 20 down from my all time high and 16 down from when I started this again on Aug. 22nd!

Slow and steady but it is progress nonetheless!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Old 10-09-2011, 10:17 PM   #54  
Optimistic.

geauxgirl- congrats on the new low!! Glad you were able to stay on plan at the game & I hope your leg feels better!

Transforming- Your day 1 photo & day 60 photo are so dramatically different. I can't wait to see a 90 day photo!

momwannabe- holding steady deserves a congrats!

We went to the zoo today and had a great time. Perfect weather! We walked at least 10 miles, my feet and back are killing me! I stayed pretty much on plan. I was craving iced coffee so I had one, which was about 40g carbs. Other than that, I had a turkey sandwich for lunch & cereal for supper (too tired to cook!). Kinda carb-y, I know but under the circumstances it could have been worse. We packed our own lunch because the food there is outrageously priced & I would have eaten fried/unhealthy stuff.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

shalyn, you are figuring it out....sorry about the nodule let me know how that goes.

TRANSFORMING: HAPPY DANCE!!!! So excited for you!!! You worked hard for it, you and itsmy, are going to fly out of the 190s--I just know it.

momwb, I am so glad the scale moved for you! Yes very much want to k-I-C-K the scale up and down the street.

itsmy, pretty sure my testosterone is off the charts...my dr said he would test it for me, but I haven't gone back. I am so glad you are seeing such great results for your hard work.

gg, you are doing so well. You are almost to onederland, and those habits will take you straight to GOAL. i hope your body feels better too.

dogdays, I long to be where you are, you just keep inspiring us!

jojo, i hope your hike was alot of fun and you are not sore. I love to hike.

afm: I got a 100 on my project. yay. I hope I can get an A in this course. I don't really know if I can, but I'm going to see. My feet hurt. I did something to my right foot and it is pretty painful all day. My left is just sore from the PF.

I did ONE day on plan, then partied and got COMPLETELY off plan...I am shooting for a goal of 3 days on plan. If I can get there, I will do more. I love the IPOD app because it takes alot of the work out of everything.

I have been busy doing chores and visiting friends, so I know I am getting NEAT calories burned. I hope for this food journaling to show how much I need to drop my calories and what amount will affect my breast milk supply.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 181/169/150

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone! Seems like everyone's hanging in there. Only 9 weeks to the holidays!

So my weight loss dribble continues, but I'll take any loss I can get! Lost .4 this morning, making it a total of just over 9 pounds in total. I haven't cheated once since I started, and I feel like perhaps my body's getting used to the new regime. I have also started on soya milk to see if that doesn't help. I had a severe milk allergy as a baby, and I'm wondering if the milk is also stopping weight loss. It's worth a try! I also mixed up my gym routine yesterday. I'm such a creature of habit, so I have been doing the same kind of workout (basically uphill walking on the treadmill) since I started. Did some elliptical and step machine yesterday. But I still cannot run!!! This is very frustrating to me. I tried jogging yesterday. I made it to 2 minutes the first time and then to a minute and a half the next time. I seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack!!! And I can do 40 minutes of really brisk walking pretty much up the side of a mountain (on the treadmill, of course) without any issues at all. It's baffling, but I will persevere.

HOpe everyone has a super Monday!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:04 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

Transforming - I'm so sorry I'm late to the party. I had to go away this weekend for my oldest's soccer tournament and my phone was acting up, so my internet access was spotty. But........here's my party hat for you!!!!!!

Congratulations on making it into the ONEs - I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! You've worked so hard and deserve this success.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:06 AM   #58  

Good morning everyone!

geauxgirl, congrats on your weightloss. Sorry to hear about your leg. I hope it feels better soon.

shalyn, funny you bring that up, we were suppose to take them yesterday, but wanted to wait until today, because I am getting my hair done. LOL Happy to hear you had a great zoo day, and beautiful weather. It was nice here too. Perfect weather!

Jendiet, Thank you so much! I hope so. I can't wait to see the 180's. That will feel amazing. GREAT job on your project! Stay positive and focused, you can do it! Sorry to hear that about your feet, hope they feel better soon. Are you starting Day 1 today? Keep pushing forward, and take it one day at a time. You can do it!

momwannabe, Yes a loss is better than no loss. Congrats on your weightloss. Have you tried almond milk? It is really good, and doesn't contain milk. Changing your workout routine is key. Your body gets use to the same thing over time, and you need to change things up. Running takes time. If you are a beginner here is some info: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml You are doing great!

As for me, I am excited about getting my hair done. I hope it turns out great! I need something different for my vacation. I am sick of this hair. LOL I am also giving myself a manicure/pedicure, along with a sugar scrub, makes your skin feel so smooth. A facial too, making an avocado/olive oil and egg yolk mask. Nice day! I did all of the laundry, washed/dried/folded/hung. My goal for today is to have everything packed.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:10 AM   #59  

dogdaysofdiets, no need to be sorry. I know you lead a busy glamorous life. Thank you so much! Hope you had a GREAT time. Cute pic! Thanks!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:51 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/135

Momwannabe - I'm doing that same link that Transforming just posted. I'm on week 2. So far so good though. It may be a way to help ease you back into running!

Transforming - Wow sounds like a fantastic day planned! Are you planning on doing a drastic change with your hair?

Jendiet - GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!! Hope your foot feels better too.

Shalyn - I love the zoo this time of year! Did you go to Audubon Zoo? We went last year around this time too and the weather was just perfect! I want to go again soon!

AFM... Stayed OP all weekend long even with the tailgating. Although I started getting sore throat, stuffiness and headache so I've been taking meds since Saturday night trying to fight this. And last night I didn't sleep at all. So now I'm trying to decide at this point if its even worth going in to work or just staying home and hope to catch up on some sleep. C25K didnt happen this morning either needless to say. *sigh*
Closed Thread