Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

wow ladies. I just knew it. I weighed at my normal time and 193.4! so happy. It's weird cuz I feel different when my body is using my fluff for fuel. I feel energized and almost hyper in my brain--if that makes sense? I have to check, but i think with that weight I can move my ticker again.

pickle, it sounds like you have had tons of fun...great job on exercising on vacation too.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:50 PM   #77  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Jen - Way to go!!! You ae cruisin' now!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #78  
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

S/C/G: 285/205/160

Height: 5' 6"

Jen!!! KICK AZZ!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #79  

hey ladies how are you doing. can't move my ticker just yet. Today's weight was 194.8--I swear I hate the bounce.

I did get some sleep last night, i took one tylenol pm and it worked.

I broke my fast with some oat bran with hazelnut creamer in it. yum. I also bought some ezekiel 4:9 cereal with sprouted grains. I am trying to move towards more nutritionally dense carbs. I need to eat oatmeal and barley because it helps with my breastmilk.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #80  
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Today I hit 210.0, meaning exactly 30lbs down in about 8 & 1/2 weeks.
Got a 6 mile walk in, and now I'm getting ready for PINBALL NIGHT!
Tomorrow I'm hoping to go visit my Grammy if I can get a ride. She's prolly baking a buncha things in anticipation of a possible visit from me--EEP!
But she knows I've been working hard, and I am making her proud.

Last edited by m3rma1d; 08-11-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:15 AM   #81  

yay m3, i wish I had -30 under my belt. so proud of you. enjoy grammy's goodies, then get back on track, that is what I would do. Have fun at pinball!

well, i had a good day. My friend and I did a Gold's Gym workout. I am tired, but still not in bed. I am going to take a tylenol pm again so I can get some sleep.

Last edited by jendiet; 08-12-2011 at 01:41 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:00 AM   #82  
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

209.6 this morning... HOLY FRIJOLES!
Just 10 little stupid lbs to ONEderland!!!

Pinball was fun last night, I brought my best girlfriend who had never been before. We had a blast, of course!

Off to see Grammy now.. YAY! I am probably 40lbs lighter than the last time she saw me a year ago. I hope she sees a difference! But if she doesn't, I'll just chalk it up to her being old, that way I won't be devastated LOL

Last edited by m3rma1d; 08-12-2011 at 10:01 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:45 AM   #83  
~Star~

Jen - I am glad you found a trick to helping you sleep. Something had to "give" way on that. I am glad you have someone who will workout with you, that must make it so much more fun...time passing easier and all

m3 - Way to go!!!! The poundage is just dropping off you girl!!! So glad you enjoyed your time out! Have fun at your grandmother's place, and remember... you can't hold it against her, it's a grammie's job to feed the grandkids, LOL!!!!

No biking for me last night cause I was able to catch my parents on SKYPE - getting a chance to finally talk to them (we never go this long!) was soooo worth the sacrifice! I had only spoken to my mom once in 3 weeks and hadn't caught up with dad in over a month...my schedule has not been conducive to their 3 hr time difference and making it work.. we are used to calling/talking 3x/wk..this has been so hard. Once we done with SKYPE, mom ended up calling me on the phone, said she didn't have enough time yet, LOL! I did get on the elliptical, but since it was dark out before we were off phone, the bike didn't happen.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:31 PM   #84  
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Great time at Grammy's today. No baked goods, but instead we picked blackberries & blueberries in her backyard. OMG YUM!

blueberries

about 1/10th of the blackberry shrub area

Grammy doing what grandmothers do: Fixin' to feed me!

Me and Grammy

Last edited by m3rma1d; 08-12-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:54 PM   #85  
~Star~

m3 - I simply LOVE the picture of you and your grammy! It's always so nice to see pictures of family having happy times! Thank you for sharing! Also.. big kudos to grammy for not having a ton of baked goods!!!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

Gah!!!! I can't believe how much I missed this week. Just catching up. I had to go out of town (suddenly) to help my Dad make some decisions about my very elderly grandmother. She's doing fine physically, but not mentally...aging is so tough. My father needed my support and I feel fortunate that I was able to be there for him. Very very long week.

Look at all the progress you chickies have made this week!!!!!!! It would take me too long to address individually, so I'm going to slack off and just offer up one great big YAY!!!! Love, love, LOVE it.

Even with my trip out of town, I was able to stick mostly to plan - stuck to the IF'ing and held my carbs under 100...above my normal 60, but we were eating out, so it was a bit challenging. But I got home from the airport at 2am this morning, slept for 4 hours (had to go into the office early...lucky me) and weighed myself. New low!! I was a bit surprised because I had no time to work out while we were there, so I fully anticipated the scale would be unforgiving to me this morning...glad to be proven wrong, LOL!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:42 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

Did want to comment on a few specifics...

Jen - I see a HUGE HUGE difference in the latest pics. You're thinning out all over - your mid section, your face, etc. Keep up the good work!!!

M3 - thank you for sharing your visit with your grandmother. She's beautiful and it looks like she cherishes you. Hold onto those memories for a lifetime.

M3 & ItsMy - congrats on moving into the final stretch toward ONEderland! Your progress is fabulous!!!!!

Last edited by dogdaysofdiets; 08-12-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #88  

m3 and itsmy, you are about into wonderland! woot. I have a feeling you two will go speeding past me. I am so excited for you both.

m3, wow what a wonderful trip to have. I never had a grandmother, and yours looks like she would be up my alley with the natural foods. was she going to bake with them? your hair is so pretty.

my turn, i miss both my parents. I miss my dad, he passed. I miss my mom, it's so hard to get a hold of her and we are seperated by a 1000 mile gap.

well, the tylenol pm put me to sleep too much. 4pm. I woke up. amazingly i am getting sleepy again. I decided to do some ddr for a workout while I was fasting, I didn't end up eating until 9:30 pm today. I wanted to go lower carbs, but my cravings got the best of me. I was 194.0 today. We did a killer resistance tubing workout the day before, and I was expecting to be much more sore today, still hasn't hit though.

dogdays thanks for the encouragement. I am still at war with the scale vs. my inches lost. I don't understand why it's not showing up on the scale like it is in the pic. I am so sorry about your grandmother's mental decline. I am so scared my mom will start to do that. Good job on sticking to your diet out of town, and coming back to a lower number.

Last edited by jendiet; 08-12-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #89  

I need some goals today.

goal 1: No more than 200 carbs today.(we'll see). done. 150.goal 2: work out for at least 10 minutes in a fasted state. done 15 min dance on rebounder.
goal 3: start to work on analysis paper.
goal 4: clean my bedroom and the kitchen. done 1530 pm

today the scale showed 193.6 before I broke my fast.yay.I was hoping I would see the 193s again.

Last edited by jendiet; 08-14-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #90  
~Star~

dogdays - Sorry to hear of the mental status of your grandmother. I am so glad you were able to be there for your father. We had to go through all that with DH mother (he was a later-in-life baby) for about 2 yrs before her passing this May... so hard cause even she knew it was happening. I am so glad to hear of your new low though!!! Can't beat that! Even with all the things going on, you were able to keep up the great work on YOU!!!!! YAY!

Jen - it sure sounds like you are at war with your dang body right now... that has got to be frustrating. Is it effecting your nursing? Or is that on track now? That's great to be setting the goals for today to give you something to push at though Keep it up and know you are doing fabulous!

dogdays and jen - Thank you so much for the encouragement. It seems I am working super hard to accomplish the ONEderland happiness It will come... unofficially (cause sometimes I just can't help myself) I got on scale today and saw 206.6... but since it's not Wednesday, I refuse to record it... TOM is still here for me and who knows, it could go down further by then

It's super muggy and humid out along with having temps well over 100 today... so looking like all the workout type activities (other than the pool) will be done inside with my a/c keeping it at a comfortable 86 today Hopefully will be able to still keep my motivation even though I don't get to breathe in real "air" so to speak
Closed Thread