If one food could be 0 calories it would be...

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • What is the one food you really love, but it is just no good for the weight loss? If you could make one food have 0 cals, what would it be?

I think mine would have to be chocolate. Cliche and boring, but damn I love it.
  • Mine would have to be macaroni and cheese!
  • Ive never had a sweet tooth..carbs are my enemy..so i would say pizzA!!!
  • I'd say pasta, because I love my Italian food.
  • Costco's American Chocolate Cake. I could live off of the thing if it were 0 calories!!
  • I already eat a lot of favorite stuff in moderation, but the one food that I have trouble moderating is one of the worst calorically. If I could, I would eat it daily. I'm not much of a sweet-eater, but this food is an exception. It's what the gods ate on Olympus, I'm convinced.

Mmm...CAKE. Zero-calorie cake would make me incredibly happy.
  • Ice cream. Specifically coffee ice cream.
  • Bread with Nutella spread. It's not the most delicious thing in the world, but I could definitely live off of it and I would never binge again. Or, bagels with cream cheese. Do I really have to pick just one? Can't I pick about 10?
  • Fried rice! Holy cow, that would be a magical day lol
  • Ohh, coffee icecream nom nom. Use to be a great ice cream place near where I lived that made a coffee icecream with fudge chunks. Mouth orgasm.
  • "If there was ever a zombie apocalypse I’d be screwed at running away so I had better get fit because I can’t shoot either"

YES! My life has new meaning lol
  • cake! hmmm yes or well all sweets!

fun thread!
  • All forms of cheese. Sweet, stinky, sharp and smooth. Awwww yeah.... cheese.
  • Chocolate!! Or Cake!! Or mashed potatos...
  • Definitely cheese. I am not a huge sweets person, but cheese is my downfall. Cheese of all kinds - cheese on nachos, cheese in casseroles, cheese with wine, cheese cubes as a snack, cheese on pizza, etc. In fact, I'm pretty sure that if cheese had no calories I wouldn't be overweight in the first place. :-)