June Goals

• I just saw the May Goals thread and loved it. I haven't seen a June Goals thread yet...I hope I didn't miss it. If I did then just take this as only my goals I guess. I just want to join in for additional motivation! Even though we are 9 days into the month I'll pretend it's June 1st.

My goals are:
    1) Cut soda out entirely. I only drink diet but I hear it's bad for you. Meh. I just hate feeling dependent on it.
    2) Track calories every day. I'm pretty bad at this even though I'm a SAHM.
    3) Re-start my biggest loser on the Wii program. I started it and quit like 2 wks through it because my knees hurt.

I want to lose 1-2 lbs a week but didn't count it as a goal because if I do my 3 goals then I'll lose no matter what.
  • @happiestme - those sound so realistic! You are right too, as long as you stick to your goals you WILL lose no matter what

I am working on a few things this month. I like not focusing on a certain number of lbs but instead on changing your behavior for the best. This June I want to:

- Cut extra liquid calories. Only water and coffee for me
    - Finish out the 30DS program
    - Cardio at least 3 times a week
    - Check in here everyday
  • I more or less have the same goals as I always do:

1) KEEP TRACKING CALORIES.
    2) Keep moving. I've been having more trouble with this the last few weeks. No number goals, but don't lose focus.
  • June Goals for me:
    ~Stick 100% to my diet protocol (Ideal Protein)
    ~Stay in Ketosis
    I know, pretty bland, but I don't have to count calories with this diet, and I love it. I also can't work out for the first few weeks.. I learned that the hard way the first time I did this.. UGH!!
  • Oooh, goody! I love goals!!

1. Keep tracking calories daily (I've been at this going on 2 years - I get BORED)
    2. Scoot (finally!) into the 150's!
  • Yay for goals! I've quit soda too, it's been my main source for pounds gained, I realized I was drinking up to 2000 calories a day. Just in soda! Also if I drink anything but water, I won't drink water.

My goals:
    1. Track daily. Even if I had a bad day and ate the whole farm.
    2. Move. Do something that involves some exertion.
    3. No pizza. It's my comfort/binge food and I love it. way too much.
    4. Lose 5 pounds by the end of June.
    5. Because I like odd numbers. Drink lots of water.

Good luck everyone!