Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2001, 10:07 AM   #31  
Donna

Happy Friday Eve Everyone

I went to WW on Tuesday, but haven't been able to post my results because the 'puter was acting up I haven't got the hang of the new format yet, but I like spell check

OK back to the point: I lost 0.6 lbs at WI. It's not great but I'll take it since I didn't journal again last week. However, I was happy on Tues anyway because I went to the store and they had this cool dress and jacket on sale 50% off but they didn't have the dress in my size, so I bought one size smaller and IT FIT!!!!! So no matter what the scale says I'm making progress

Freesha - Congratulations on the 4 lbs First week or not that's great. Congrats on finding someone to exercise with, it sure helps.

Jhawk - glad this week seems to have gotten off to a better start than last. Good Luck.

Rabbit - 3.5 inches is something to be proud of. The weight will follow.

Have a great weekend everyone (I know I'm wishing my life away )

-Tech
Old 03-09-2001, 11:14 AM   #32  

Default Friday...finally!

Hi all

Hope everyone is having a good week. Mine could've been better. The congestion I was complaining of Monday turned into full blown illness and I missed two days of work and haven't exercised since. That is now two weeks with only one day of exercise. I can't taste a thing, but that doesn't keep me from eating. So...remember the 1/2 lb. I lost last week? It's back. Grrr... On the bright side, I am feeling better and am missing my exercise and healthy cooking, so hopefully, next week will be better.

Freesha - congrats on the great loss! A loss is a loss, so who cares if its water?? You are on your way!

Tech - Yay on the loss! And how cool about the smaller clothes! Dontcha just love when that happens??

Rabbit - where are you??

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Jhawk
Old 03-10-2001, 02:33 PM   #33  

Well, this new look is weird. And I noticed some new smilies I'll have to check out. I tried to get on here last weekend before I left town but the sight was down. So I've been gone all week.

Jhawk - have you checked your measurements yet? Hope you are feeling better. Sorry about the small gain - I'm sure it will be gone in no time.

Freesha - hooray for your 4 pound loss!

Tech - hooray for your loss also and for the smaller size dress fitting! WooHoo!

This is our last week of this goal and then is anyone up for an Easter goal? I'll be anxious to see how I did after having to miss a week and being out of town and all.

Have a great weekend!

Rabbit
Old 03-11-2001, 11:58 PM   #34  

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend.
Saturday I weighed in and was down another 2lbs. . I've done o.k. this weekend, sat. I used banked points and today I went five over. But thats o.k. I'm glad I still journaled I think it kept me from eating more than I did.
My St. Patricks day goal was to take it one day at a time cause I wasn't totaly into it my first week. And to still be on program by then. So I think I'm going to make it. I'm feeling pretty comfortable on program now and not nervous about cheating or binging. I hope everyone has a wonderful week! freesha

TechAlum - congrats on your loss this week and the smaller dress size!

Jhawk - I hope your feeling better. I'm sure you'll get back on track as soon as your feeling completely well. I'ts really hard trying to stay O.P. when your sick. I know when I'm sick I'm such a big baby and want to comfort myself with food.

Rabbit - welcome back!
I think an Easter goal sounds good. I think I'm going to set a set amout of lbs. to lose this time.
Old 03-12-2001, 03:14 AM   #35  
Pink Thingy

Default sorry to butt in.....

but if this for 30 yr olds, can I join in after St Patrick's Day?

There seems to be a club for every other age group except for the fabulous thirties
Old 03-12-2001, 11:51 AM   #36  

Hi BigFatBooty! Welcome! You are in no way interupting!
You can start posting now. You don't have to wait till after St. Patricks Day! Your posts are welcome now and as often as you like! Have a great day, freesha
Old 03-12-2001, 07:52 PM   #37  

Freesha- you are on fire girl!! Yeah for you!!

Bigfatbooty - Hello and welcome!!! Post anytime! We have been doing a st. pat's day goal on this thread and we also have a weekly thread under 30 somethings. Glad to have new people!!

Doesn't look like I'll be making my goal this time around but plan to keep plugging away.

Rabbit
Old 03-15-2001, 11:02 AM   #38  
Donna

Beware the Ides Of March.....

Well WI on Tuesday went OK I lost 0.4, so I guess I didn't meet my goals for the month, weight wise I'm down 0.2, I haven't been journaling and I haven't been eating my veggies. Oh well next months a new one.

Rabbit - Hope WI is good to you tonight. I'm up for an Easter goal. Although I'm not sure what I'll do since this was a flop.

Freesha - 2 lbs . Congrats on the journaling that's one of the hardest things for me.

Jhawk - glad your feeling better.

BigFatBooty - WELCOME!!!

Well should probably get some work done. The sh**s hitting the fan around here, what a mess.

- Tech
249.2/239/236.2(St.Pat's)/170ish
Old 03-15-2001, 05:10 PM   #39  

Weigh in is tonight. I'd be happy with a small loss - it would make me feel so good.

Tech - congrats on your loss. I didn't make my goal at all either, but I have faith we will do better with our new Easter goal. I'll start the thread after this weigh in, probably tomorrow if that's okay. So be thinking about your goal. I'm going to start doing my weekly challenges to myself again too - I think they helped.

The luck of the Irish to you all!!

Rabbit
Old 03-15-2001, 10:15 PM   #40  

OK, here I am with my weigh in results. I loss 1.5 pounds, which I'm thrilled about. It was my gain from the last couple times I weighed in, but atleast it is gone.

Starting weight - 170.75
Ending - 170
Goal - 165.75

So, I didn't meet my goal, but will keep trying for the next one. Hope you all see better results!

Rabbit
Old 03-16-2001, 02:33 PM   #41  
Donna

TGIF!!

Just a quick post

Rabbit - 1.5#'s is awsome. I decided to give you a break and started the Easter Thread.

JHawk - where are you? You usually post on Fridays. How did this week go?

Freesha and BigFatBooty - How's it going? Join us on the Easter Thread.

-Tech

Last edited by TechAlum; 03-16-2001 at 03:52 PM.
Old 03-16-2001, 04:20 PM   #42  

Hello all...

Great job on the loss, Rabbit. Good for you!
You, too, Freesha. Great loss.

Tech, hey, -.4 is a loss...and any loss is a good one. I know exactly how you feel about struggling with journaling and eating the "right" foods.

BFB - Welcome! Glad to have ya join us on an easter thread...

I didn't weigh in this morning...I was in my car driving to work before I remembered it was WI day. It is probably just as well, as I have had another "challenging" week. I am devoting my weekend to get my personal and professional life organized and next week has just GOT to be better. (Yes, I have been saying the same exact thing for the last three to four weeks and yes, I am losing it!)

I made exactly NO progress toward my SFD goal. I need to really kick it in for easter. I will need to be a WW I'm gonna seriously ponder what my goal will be over the weekend...I think I'm gonna do lbs. and inches. Hope I can remember to measure myself.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Jhawk
Old 03-17-2001, 12:19 PM   #43  

Jhawk - I didn't make much progress. We've got to do better this time.

Rabbit
Closed Thread