Biggest Loser 2011 I

You're on Page 1 of 21
Go to
  • Hey guys!

The new year is right around the corner and I for one am going to miss the weekly check-ins.

If people are interested I will be taking over the Challenge stats, BUT I need to know who is interested.

Post up here and let me know how many people we can expect!

Lets get 2011 off to a bangin' start
  • I'm in!!!
  • I would have been in but I want to see what my orthopedist says first. I have a torn meniscus, according to my family practitioner, who has advised me not to exercise right now. And I have yet to see the orthopedist so I don't know yet if I will need surgery.

If you guys decide to do it maybe I will join just to see what I can lose by diet alone. Or I can help in other ways.
  • gvntofly-OK have you down

Martina-I do not know about you, but I need the accountability, even if its just diet, I need to check in with someone. If you want to do it, just to keep yourself accountable I will totally put you on the list Let me know.
  • I'll do it!
  • Im New to the site...but this sounds like something I need to do! Please sign me up
  • For us newbies, can you tell us what exactly it is? An accountability group is obvious but can you share a few more details?

Thanks!!!
  • Sure!

Here is the deal. For 12 weeks we have a weekly "weigh in" on Monday morning post your weight loss for the week like this previous weight/weekly loss/current weight. so for example mine would look like this 266.6/+1.2/267.8.

On Wednesday evening I will have everyone's numbers logged and I will post the total weight lost for the group for the week. At the end of 12 weeks, the person with the most weight lost and the person with the highest percentage of weight loss are the "winners" for that cycle.

What do you win you ask? Well nothing except lots of cheers from all of us, and the satisfaction of knowing that you stayed on plan and lost those pesky pounds
  • Ok I will join! Thanks!
  • Count me in!!!!
  • Woot! So far we have 7 joiners!

YAY! Come on guys lets get together and shed those pounds for the New Year!!!!
  • Count me in!
  • I would love to be part of this!
  • we are up to 9! WOOT WOOT!
  • I will join too! I have been absent as of late and need to get back on track.