150s -- Where are you all?

You're on Page 9 of 32
Go to
  • I'm so excited to be here!!! 158.0 as of 5 minutes ago. I dreamed of joining this thread several times to help get through the day and it feels just as good as I imagined. Not only do I have a sense of accomplishment from really turning my eating/exercise/health life around, but I look SO much better and every day I get up in the morning and FEEL so much better. Thanks to the member who started this thread - I really needed to "reward" myself this morning and joining this threat feels better than any reward I could buy. I'm thrilled to be here.
  • Welcome Steph! I'll be here to get stand by you. I'm 154.5 this morning. Let's get out of this together and onto 140's thread soon!
  • Morning everyone. I can officially say I'm in the 150s now. 158.8, to be exact. I'm pretty excited. Steph, I know exactly how you feel! It's like winning a great prize or something.
  • Quote: Morning everyone. I can officially say I'm in the 150s now. 158.8, to be exact. I'm pretty excited. Steph, I know exactly how you feel! It's like winning a great prize or something.
    Welcome Yhahmd! Hope to see us all get out of here and into the 140's together!
  • Hello All,

I'm back posting again. I have been 158 for awhile, was down around 153 but let eating and being sedentary get the best of me. Hopefully I can make a change and stick with it. I’m tired of being chubby and depressed. It’s almost the end of May and the weather is still dreary and sad in Jersey. I’m trying to watch my calorie intake and will hopefully start a cardio and weight routine tonight.

I'm glad to see new and old names posting here.
  • I've been stuck in the 150s for probably 2 yrs now.
    I made it down to 138 a couple summers ago and felt AMAZING, and then life got the best of me and now I am hovering over my usual 153. I would LOVE to be leaving the 150s behind and hanging out in the 140s, but I can't seem to get the motivation to get my butt in gear.

Please looking for some advice on how to stay motivated, exercise, and eat right.
  • I didn't see this thread earlier! Hopefully, I won't be here much longer . 152 as of a couple of days ago. 150 is my "official" goal weight, but I plan on keeping it going after reaching it.
  • I joined a gym on Tuesday by my office. I have to pass it on my way to the train home so I'm hoping that motivates me to keep going. When you join its 2 free training sessions and I had my first yesterday. My legs are feeling a little soar but I'm excited about getting a trainer. My BF is working out and eating right with me so I'm hoping to stick with a program this time around. We shall see. Hopefully I can get to the 140s by end of June.
  • ja2ma6lee--That's great you joined a gym! It will really keep you going since it's on your way home. Make going to the gym every day your goal, and no matter how tired you are, cranky, hungry, you will go every day. Even if you do only 30 min of fast walking on the treadmill. I had a hard time with being sedentary too, and now I go to the gym every single day. If I miss a day, I feel "weird" and just go the next day and workout harder. You'll see. It will become a habit that you cannot live without. Try it for a week!

eclipse--Welcome and hope I won't see you here much longer! Just kidding, but if you make a new goal, I will likely see you around 140's or 130's threads. My goal is 132 right now.

laughs41070--Here's my advice...try to do one thing different every day to make exercise and dieting a habit. It took me a while, and a lot of giving up and restarting, but now my daily routine incorporates eating well balanced meals, and exercise at the gym every day. Try the gym or fast walking every day and see if you can start to cut out bad foods, start to replace them with fruits/veggies, and just take one step at a time. I look at what I do now, and it's totally different than what I was doing 5 months ago. If I made all those changes in one day, I would likely quit. Just try doing little bit at a time. Also, 3FC has been a great source of motivation to me. Also, a planned event can also be a good motivator. For me it's vacation in August. How about planning to meet your friend you haven't seen in a long time in a few weeks, and aim to lose X amount of lbs by then. Hope you find something that will make you accountable!
  • Down to 1501.6 this morning
  • Wow! Awesome Eclipse! I'm rooting for you! Almost there! You've done FANTASTIC, and look GREAT!
  • Hi guys, I hope I can join you -- though not for long!

I'm 154 as of this morning. I'm aiming for a modest 2lbs loss a week so I'm hoping not to be here for more than a few weeks.

You guys are great motivation.
  • I'm in the 150s I weighed in at 157.5 this morning. I hope to be outta here by the end of June. My mini goal is 149 by my birthday on June 30th.
  • Proatthis / Crow--Hi! Let's get out of here, and onto 140's!! I hope to be there by the end of this month too. Come back and check in if you're getting close. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • Hi! I weighed in at 158.8 this morning and was not thrilled to see that number. I have been going between 153 - 158 and just can't seem to get out of the 150's. Hopefully with the support I will get here I can finally get the heck outta the 150's!! I hope to get to know you all better!!