3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   150s -- Where are you all? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/218217-150s-where-you-all.html)

gutbegone 06-20-2011 05:26 PM

I am still in the 150's - 152.8 to be exact! I hoping to get the heck outta here soon and into the 140's.

Proatthis 06-22-2011 09:12 AM

I was down 1.8 yesterday putting me at 154.6! So I'm still here but but I'm ok with that as long as the numbers go down!

ElizabethLC 06-22-2011 10:42 PM

Hey I was 155 today. My lowest ever from march of this year was 148.5... I'm dying to get back to the 140s!!

Beila 06-23-2011 02:16 PM

Last week, just 5 days ago, I was 153.5lbs....Today 157.0! I guess binging didn't help any...I'll try really hard for the end of this month to make a 150's dent.

Proatthis 06-23-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beila (Post 3904308)
Last week, just 5 days ago, I was 153.5lbs....Today 157.0! I guess binging didn't help any...I'll try really hard for the end of this month to make a 150's dent.

Hey Beila no more binging! Come on we can get out of the 150s we just need to keep our eye on the prize!

Beila 06-24-2011 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proatthis (Post 3904801)
Hey Beila no more binging! Come on we can get out of the 150s we just need to keep our eye on the prize!

Yes, yes! You are right! Let's keep our eye on the prize, and no more slip ups! PM me any time you need help or if you need a cheerleader!

mightywoman 06-24-2011 08:56 AM

Weighed in this morning 152.8
Yahoo
I will type in more later when I get back home.

Jelma 06-24-2011 09:31 AM

Guess I am back to the 150s after a brief stint in the 140s. For the past three weeks I have weighed in at 151, was hoping it was a fluke but it is looking less and less likely :( My bf is out of town this coming week so I am hoping it gets me some extra time to workout and not cooking dinner for him should help too. On to the 140s ladies!

mightywoman 06-24-2011 11:25 AM

When I cook dinner for my hubby I just eat the protein and salad, sometimes I will add in a sweet potato but I do not put sugar on it, I will use a little honey and cinnamon. I no longer am eating red meat though, sticking to fish and chicken. I love grilling and just learned how to operate the grill about a month ago.
Ladies, lets keep up the good work & make a goal to get into the 140s by end of July.
We can do it!!

Jelma 06-24-2011 12:29 PM

mightywoman - I have been so much better about portion control at home, I use to eat the same amount as he did, which is why I weighed as much as I did! Finally learned I can't eat like men can :) Grilling is awesome! I have grilling like crazy this year - kabobs are my new favorite, any vegetable is delicious on the grill! Seafood, particularly scallops are the next thing I want to learn to grill.

Proatthis 06-24-2011 01:20 PM

Mmmmmm grilling.....I love grilled veggies heck I love just about anything grilled.

I'm really hustling the workouts this week. And my food is spot on. I am moving next Wednesday so my house and schedule are a bit hectic but life is always full of challenges. That's when we have to stick to healthy living even more! Right guys?

Anyway I was hoping for 140s by the end of June but I think by the end of July is more realistic.

And thanks Beila you can pm me anytime too if you need support!

Beila 06-24-2011 03:49 PM

155.5 this am. The only direction now is down, Down, DOWN!!

Jelma--Don't give up. You're almost there!

MightyWoman--I will aim for 140's town mid July! Haha, I've gotta push myself! I HEART FISH! I've been eating a lot of Tilapia loins from costco. Just wrap it in foil and put in the toaster oven for 15-20 min.

ProAtThis--LOVE Grilled/Sauteed Veggies! Red Onions and a bit butter wiht ANY veggie dish tastes good! Good luck moving! I'm aiming for 140's town mid July. Gotta push myself harder for it!

mightywoman 06-27-2011 08:49 AM

Up 2 lbs

Ok, I think Belia and I must have the same body, tee hee. I've be up two pounds since Saturday when I started my dreaded monthly. Geez!! :headache:

We are going out of town in a few days and I am not looking forward to being away from my workout routine & making my own food. But it is our vacation for the year so I am going to make the best of it.

Takin care of my sweet baby boy they gonna grab me some coffee and meal bar then heading out & will check in with you ladies later to see how y'all have been doing.
:grouphug:

mightywoman 06-27-2011 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelma (Post 3905792)
mightywoman - I have been so much better about portion control at home, I use to eat the same amount as he did, which is why I weighed as much as I did! Finally learned I can't eat like men can :) Grilling is awesome! I have grilling like crazy this year - kabobs are my new favorite, any vegetable is delicious on the grill! Seafood, particularly scallops are the next thing I want to learn to grill.

Jelma - I love grillin too, its my new favorite thing to do. The best veggie I've made so far was red, yellow and orange peppers with a little olive oil and lemon pepper, and I dashed it with Worcestershire sauce. It was so good with the chicken even my brother in law (the pickiest eater in the world) love it.

I am so glad that I found this little group, y'all have been great accountability partners to me.

Talk to you all soon!!

mightywoman 06-27-2011 02:25 PM

Cheated for Lunch

Ok so I know this is not what anyone wants to hear but I totally cheated for lunch & got chick fila. By time I got out of my son's drs visit I was so hungry I almost passed out. Note to self, keep a healthy snack in purse! ;)

I'll do better next time.