Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 12:24 PM   #16  

HI all.

Things are still going well here. And I kept a promise to myself to go out and take a brisk walk this morning before the kids got home (one gets home at 11:00, the morning goes by fast). Today was not the personal trainer day, so I'm planning to start walking on these days.

Liz - I've journaled for 3 days now. I haven't been journaling in my book at all and for the time being I'm finding this working better for me. Although I'm doing it on recall and not at the time of eating, which can be dangerous.

I went to an alanon meeting last night. Very informative. Glad I went.

gotta run - take care all!

RAbbit

ps - sorry to not respond to everyone. I read all your posts!
Old 11-06-2002, 04:58 PM   #17  

Hi all. Just returned from a long weekend at my parents farm. Came home to a pile of work. My husband said the business phone has been ringing like crazy - more stores wanting product. We are so overbooked! I've got to return all these calls and tell them we can't take any new accounts at this time. What a good problem to have!!

Anyway, I'm tired, my head hurts and I ate way too much while at home. I think I'll go for a walk. - jul
Old 11-06-2002, 09:16 PM   #18  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi all. I found some good marinating sauces from Kens. I used herb and garlic tonight on chicken. I cooked it on the George Foreman and it was very good. They also have mesquite that is good. I used it on ribs the other night. Which I also tried to cook on the George. Didn't work that great.

RR: Wow, Thanksgiving is not that far away!! Hardly seems like it's been long enough (course, I'm not the one carrying the future hockey star!!).

Jul: Hope the walk helped. It must feel good to be in such demand. Maybe that makes up for the show?

Liz: Glad that you are feeling a little better. Hope you continue to feel better 'n better everyday.

We've been talking to a border collie rescue organization about Tripper. It's sad to give him up but I have to think about the baby and we are concerned that he will hurt it. Not meaning too of course. He's just so rambunctious.

Hope you all have a great evening/day tomorrow!!
Old 11-07-2002, 05:11 PM   #19  

Karen, the rescue group would be good. You might also place a free ad on www.petfinders.com I'm always there looking at golden retrievers.
Old 11-07-2002, 07:34 PM   #20  

Hi all. Wow, it's quiet around here today. Hope everyone is just busy.

Jul: We considered online, but we really like the sound of the rescue place we found. It's a 150 acre farm and they do training and everything. I haven't heard from them today so I hope they are still considering him!

Have a great evening.
Old 11-08-2002, 04:05 PM   #21  

Heeelllllllooooooo out there.............

I feel like I am all alone here. Hope you guys are having fun somewhere.............

Off to clean house.
Old 11-08-2002, 05:08 PM   #22  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello all!!!!
I have been piddling at work and then too tired to get online..I have my first shower this weekend and then next friday the one at work..it is fun to see the room comming around..I got tons of clothes from a friend and have to wash them in Dreft this weekend..IT is becomming reality now!!!!Everyday I get little gifts from friends at work that DH is stressing about the "clutter"!!!I will not remove anything from boxes just yet as to not jinx anything....Now, My sugars are too low..DOnt know what is happening except I am having to eat more. I drop below 60 --2 hrs after meals and eat good...WHo knows!!!!
Have a great evening all!!!!

Lauren--DO U ever "peak" at your registry to see if things are bought???? (GUILTY!!!!! )I have your phone number written down soo DH can call and U can post when Kaylee gets here!!!!!
RR

Last edited by RoadRunner; 11-08-2002 at 05:44 PM.
Old 11-08-2002, 09:06 PM   #23  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

I've been soo busy at work, that's why I've been MIA the past couple days.

RR- Yes, totally guilty!! I saw that someone bought us the travel system we registered for this past week! Probably my mom, because it's from Buy Buy Baby, which is just down the street from her! I try to resist, because I'm afraid of not being surprised at my shower...which, btw, I have no idea when it is!! I keep figuring if I start seeing a lot of stuff bought, I'll know that the shower is soon...or at least that the invites went out!!

It hit me today that I'm 30w1d and I have 2 months, 8 days...or even more enlightening, 9w6d left!! DH was supposed to bring home the digital camera from work this week to do belly shots, but he forgot. Oh well, maybe next week.

I'm beat, think I may just go to bed early. DH isn't feeling well, thinks his stupid co-worker got him sick. Thankfully I am not getting it. Hopefully my immune system is just as strong as ever and I won't get it.

Have a great evening all!
Old 11-09-2002, 10:37 AM   #24  

hi all.

RR - have fun at your shower!

Lauren - so your's is going to be a surprise shower?

Things are going okay here. I finally gave away all of my favorite halloween candy. That was my big accomplishment for yesterday. ~ Unfortunately my sessions with the personal trainer are over, but I plan to look for one when I get home. Too bad I don't really have anyone to do it with. ~ I'm still logging into fitday.com every day to do my journaling. I like it.

gotta run.

Rabbit
Old 11-09-2002, 10:17 PM   #25  

Hi all. Whew, what a day. We had company so, of course, I have been cleaning like a mad woman the past couple of days. Last night at 9:30 I decided to bathe the dogs. That was *so* stupid. I had another episode of not being able to breathe. DH was very mad at me. I guess I will not be able to do that anymore.

Our friends have a little girl almost 2. I think it was good for DH to see that they have a life even with a child. She was really cute.

Rabbit: Glad you enjoyed working with the personal trainer. I looked into it one time but it was so expensive I couldn't swing it along with the gym membership. Yeah on getting rid of the Halloween candy.

Lauren: The whole thing of surprise showers up here blows my mind. Where I'm from everyone knows when it is going to be and you are prepared. That goes for wedding and baby. I like it better to know what's going on.

RR: Hope the shower was fun. I don't like being the center of attention so I'm not sure I will have much fun!! ;D

OK, gonna go snuggle with DH. I am zonkered tonight. Hope you guys are having a great weekend.
Closed Thread